Why are souls games so hard to start

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I really wanna like bloodborn since every nigga and their mom says it’s good but i just never feel motivated to start it since it’s so hard also

I always think yeah I’ll play it later when I’m done with the other games and now it’s been sitting in my library for months

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
skill issue

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I’m gonna replay the dark souls games now lol, I just finished Batman Arkham knight on the hardest difficulty as a matter of fact

• +1
Reactions: aber and Iasacrko
I’m gonna replay the dark souls games now lol, I just finished Batman Arkham knight on the hardest difficulty as a matter of fact
I’m one of those nighas who plays games more for the story and shit never really look for a challenge :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I’m one of those nighas who plays games more for the story and shit never really look for a challenge :feelscry:
I play for story as well, but if I like a game I will try and beat it on the hardest modes

The first deus ex is probably my favourite game of all time, I’ve played it with mods to make it harder cuz realistic is too ez

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bloodborne is unforgiving at the beginning. You don't get many blood vials in the beginning, forcing you to farm vials at a slow pace whenever you die. And there's difficult bosses like gascoigne plus the attrition of running out of vials when you do areas so it's just a struggle.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko