Why are stronger chins more common in older people?

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Most people over 40 have more well developed chins and this is across every race and applies to both genders. Almost no young people have strong cleft or boulder chins that protrude significantly from the face. Even the guys with good jaws tend to have non recessed but flat or almost flat chins that don't protrude much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Old guys have bigger wrists and forearms too

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Dicklet.4.3, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
Skin thins with age and the facial fat pads get smaller, which makes the face leaner and the bones more prominent.

Old guys have bigger wrists and forearms too
Bullshit. This is Frank Zane, former Mr. Olympia now.

Old man strength. They’ve been lifting things for like 60 decades.
My dad cant do a single pull up while I can do 18+. But I armed wrestled him once and :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Skin thins with age and the facial fat pads get smaller, which makes the face leaner and the bones more prominent.

Bullshit. This is Frank Zane, former Mr. Olympia now.

View attachment 121988
decent wrist size, bigger than the typical soymale of today.....but yeah forearms are pathetic
I remember this like 65 yr old dude challenged me to arm wrestling and destroyed me.

I remember this like 65 yr old dude challenged me to arm wrestling and destroyed me.
Technique is very important when arm wrestling. If you know nothing about arm wrestling tricks and you arm wrestle with someone weaker than you but who knows all the tricks, he'll easily beat you.

What would you estimate his bicep circumference is? 16in? unflex btw
Idk maybe 13-14? But his wrists are legit 8.5 inches or more while mine are barely over 7"

Idk maybe 13-14? But his wrists are legit 8.5 inches or more while mine are barely over 7"
His wrists are around 7 inches, I'd say because they look very similar to my dad's who's 7", but they could also be as low as 6.5 inches imo. His biceps were 18" in his prime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
His wrists are around 7 inches, I'd say because they look very similar to my dad's who's 7", but they could also be as low as 6.5 inches imo. His biceps were 18" in his prime.
I was talking about my dad compared to my puny wrists. Do you think they grow more during 20s and 30s?

manual labor from the past generation and maybe just because theyre older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
High T levels

Devolution is a thing

Natural selection, the ones that didn't already roped 😂

Because subhuman chincels like me die early. We probs get killed by chadlites and shit like that because recessed chin makes other people mad. Also suicide rate on chincels is obviously higher ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Because subhuman chincels like me die early. We probs get killed by chadlites and shit like that because recessed chin makes other people mad
imagine me fucking that :feelsyay:

This. Both my parents have bigger wrists than me and my dad framemogs me. He had huge forearms, chest and shoulders even without going to gym. Now he descended but still much stronger than i ever was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846