WHY ARE " SUBHUMAN "TRAITS SO DOMINANT FR

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese
poojeta 1m45 fucks with 2meters nordic blue eyed mogger, no balding, wide clavicles and small waist, golden ratio
Result of the offspring :
Image 5

Why the fuck ?
Light colored eyes are recessive, fair skin is recessive, tallness is recessive. Non hairiness and dht sensivity is recessive, high t is recessive
Like at this point nature is contradictory, why would we be attracted to all of this if they are bound to disappear after one fucking generation that shit is so dumb

They don't.

God just wanted to fuck with you personally jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Roquefort and Anchor_Ship
They don't.

God just wanted to fuck with you personally jfl.
I was added to the naughty list at birth, how is that fair ?
Image 13

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Jase
ethnics are taking over

whites are now thnics

Recessive traits make it easier to tell if the kid is genetic trash (due to cuckoldry for example)
If you see a shitskin trait you can dump them

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Roquefort
If u fuck a negress ur children will spawn black , its the end of the lines for turkroaches too
First of all, I'm an almighty Christian Serb

Second, My wife will be an Orthodox Christian Serb

Recessive traits make it easier to tell if the kid is genetic trash (due to cuckoldry for example)
If you see a shitskin trait you can dump them
Even when no cuckoldry is involved, a nigga might spawn brown eyed 1m75 when he has a father of 205cm with blue eyes. Thats just retarded then, the dominant genes are the most fit for survival and thus the subhumans are the one who cannot get their genes passed on because of how weak these are.

First of all, I'm an almighty Christian Serb

Second, My wife will be an Orthodox Christian Serb
IF by serb u mean a gangbang escapee of bosnian, albanian and croating descent then yes you are serb. Second, u are incel here is u and ur future wife spoiler
3523604 IMG 9516

Do u think nature accounted for these two polar opposites of the spectrum breeding. It probably has no fucking clue how to adapt the offspring efficiently and is confused how these even happened

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
  • JFL
poojeta 1m45 fucks with 2meters nordic blue eyed mogger, no balding, wide clavicles and small waist, golden ratio
Result of the offspring : View attachment 2330035
Why the fuck ?
Light colored eyes are recessive, fair skin is recessive, tallness is recessive. Non hairiness and dht sensivity is recessive, high t is recessive
Like at this point nature is contradictory, why would we be attracted to all of this if they are bound to disappear after one fucking generation that shit is so dumb
Tallness and high t isn't recessive at all lol. Also this hypothetical scenario could turn out to be true coz sons inherit more genes from the mother. This is not cope btw, Y chromosome is less genetically active. WFAM happas are way more white looking and beeter looking than WMAF happas. Also everything is genetic recomb anyway. U could have two 6ft parents and still breed a 5'6 child if one of them had a parent who came from a really short family. Opposite can happen too and the biggest example is Jordan

Last edited:
  • +1
LMAO good, God is basically telling Pajeeta to fuck off with her autism, tho I think ironicly if pajeet fucks a whiteoid bitch the hrithik roshan features are far more likely.

• JFL
It's just rng

• So Sad