Why are superheroes usually always chads while the villains are ugly?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Have you guys ever noticed that most superheroes in superhero shows are usually good looking and more often than not, chads while the villains are usually ugly. Take DC as an example. Look at Superman, Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, etc. they are all good looking, chads, tall, muscular and NT while the villains such as Trigon, Darkseid, Joker, etc. are ugly. Heck, it was even speculated that joker might have been an autistic incel. But it seems like that there is no mercy for them, regardless of the reasons/circumstances that they became villains. They were mercilessly defeated and beaten the crap outta and the worst of all, most people who watch the series celebrate the superheroes (chads) oppression of the villains (incels).

Are there any villains in DC who are good looking or possibly chads? While i haven't watched all of DC series, i have watched some and i can only think of lucifer so far looking decent of the villains.

It just shows how much people hate ugly incels and non-NT. Even the writers of fictional superhero series harbor a deep hatred towards us incels deep down.

Now, i understand why society have always hated me and treated me like crap and assumed that i am a "bad person" or a "bad guy" regardless of what i do:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded, iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223
Have you guys ever noticed that most superheroes in superhero shows are usually good looking and more often than not, chads while the villains are usually ugly. Take DC as an example. Look at Superman, Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, etc. they are all good looking, chads, tall, muscular and NT while the villains such as Trigon, Darkseid, Joker, etc. are ugly. Heck, it was even speculated that joker might have been an autistic incel. But it seems like that there is no mercy for them, regardless of the reasons/circumstances that they became villains. They were mercilessly defeated and beaten the crap outta and the worst of all, most people who watch the series celebrate the superheroes (chads) oppression of the villains (incels).

Are there any villains in DC who are good looking or possibly chads? While i haven't watched all of DC series, i have watched some and i can only think of lucifer so far looking decent of the villains.

It just shows how much people hate ugly incels and non-NT. Even the writers of fictional superhero series harbor a deep hatred towards us incels deep down.

Now, i understand why society have always hated me and treated me like crap and assumed that i am a "bad person" or a "bad guy" regardless of what i do:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
jokers a human but the rest arent rlly human so i cant call em ugly. Joker was a normie too, not even subhuman lol

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Napoleon1800
jokers a human but the rest arent rlly human so i cant call em ugly. Joker was a normie too, not even subhuman lol
Lucifer and some renderings of the anti-monitor seem to be humans actually.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
It adds to their intimidation factor, and makes you want to root for the good guys even more.

There are some hot villains tho.

Like: Desiree from Danny Phantom, Charmcaster from Ben 10, or Prince Charming from Shrek 2 and 3.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books

Aldrich Killian is Chad, Harry Osborn and Norman Osborn are chads, Darth Vader is Chad and whiplash is chad

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Napoleon1800
It adds to their intimidation factor, and makes you want to root for the good guys even more.

There are some hot villains tho.

Like: Desiree from Danny Phantom, Charmcaster from Ben 10, or Prince Charming from Shrek 2 and 3.
Charmcaster is a foid. We are talking about males here. We all know that foids have it far easier than us.

Also, i have to admit that out from what i have seen, the humanoid renderings of the anti-monitor looks like he could be chad if he got a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: user200192
There are also some ugly looking heroes such as Hulk, Etrigan, and Quasimodo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded and looksmaxxing223
Charmcaster is a foid. We are talking about males here. We all know that foids have it far easier than us.

Also, i have to admit that out from what i have seen, the humanoid renderings of the anti-monitor looks like he could be chad if he got a hair transplant.
Firelord Ozai? He was pretty Chadlike.

Sosuke Aizen from Bleach?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded and Napoleon1800
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded and looksmaxxing223
Most common Hollywood mc height is 6’0

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Poopless One
Here are some handsome villains i can think of:

-Ryuga, Faust, Doji and Pluto from Metal Fight Beyblade
-Kevin from Ben 10 (Former villain)
-Evil versions of Batman

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Hiei from YYH is 4 ft 11 I think

Puri Puri Prisoner and Superalloy Darkshine from OPM!

Doctor Doom is pretty gl when his face is rid of the burns he gave himself.

How would you guys rate the following villains?

Series:

Metal Fight Beyblade:
-Ryuga
-Faust
-Doji
-Pluto

DC:
-Anti-monitor (Humanoid renderings)
-Lucifer
-Evil versions of Batman

Ben 10:
-Kevin
-Aggregor

The Thing while Im on the subject of FF

beautiful = good
ugly = bad
aka halo effect

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, Poopless One and Kreier
Father from Fullmetal Alchemist

beautiful = good
ugly = bad
aka halo effect
I wish there was a blackpill emoji one could react by, because this post would be the perfect one to get such a reaction.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
How would you guys rate the following villains?

Series:

Metal Fight Beyblade:
-Ryuga
-Faust
-Doji
-Pluto

DC:
-Anti-monitor (Humanoid renderings)
-Lucifer
-Evil versions of Batman

Ben 10:
-Kevin
-Aggregor
Can someone rate those characters?

Pig God from OPM!

Hehe rameriz

Is not it surprising that Trigon is able to slay countless foids to birth his demon children? I mean how could foids even look at such an ugly demonic abomination without collapsing?

Vegeta is pretty short and ugly looking.

Is not it surprising that Trigon is able to slay countless foids to birth his demon children? I mean how could foids even look at such an ugly demonic abomination without collapsing?
Didn't he have to rape Arella?

Krillin is even shorter and uglier. Noseless fucker. Yet he's my favorite DB character and he managed to score Android 18. Lol.

Last edited:
Does anybody here hate Trigon and Raven? I despite being incel absolutely hate that terrible demon Trigon and his daughter Raven. Raven should never have been born in DC and since she was, she should have been wiped out of existence, either by a villain or by a hero or someone like Lucifer, Anti-Monitor or Darkseid. Same goes for Trigon. I wish anti-monitor just completely wiped him out of existence, not just for his looks but due to him being as evil as he is.

I feel it's just not right to make a demon a superhero.

Harry Osborn and Norman Osborn are chads,
I was literally gonna mention this jfl

It's why the Raimi spiderman movies are absolutely goated, the villians are chads and Toby is just an avg looking Peter parker

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I was literally gonna mention this jfl

It's why the Raimi spiderman movies are absolutely goated, the villians are chads and Toby is just an avg looking Peter parker
Everyone mogged Tobey, Sandman and Venom mogged him too

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Everyone mogged Tobey, Sandman and Venom mogged him too
Fr, he was the most relatable Peter. Garfield was a great spiderman but I could not take his Peter parker seriously. Tom Holland was decent as both spidey and Peter but not spectacular at either

• +1
Fr, he was the most relatable Peter. Garfield was a great spiderman but I could not take his Peter parker seriously. Tom Holland was decent as both spidey and Peter but not spectacular at either
Yeah but Tobey was best as venom when he was with that model as he was so fucking cucked when it came to sticking with MJ.

• So Sad
I find tom Holland spider man the most relatable tbh. Not entirely sure why

• +1
Yeah but Tobey was best as venom when he was with that model as he was so fucking cucked when it came to sticking with MJ.
I feel like that would be the actual progression of Peter as per the comics, given his roots as a nerd and the fact that he grew up next to MJ

I find tom Holland spider man the most relatable tbh. Not entirely sure why
Maybe cause he's a younger Peter?

• +1
because good is inherently and objectively beautiful, and bad is always ugly. it's coded into the universe

I feel like that would be the actual progression of Peter as per the comics, given his roots as a nerd and the fact that he grew up next to MJ
Yeah you're right but it pissed me off how much of a simp he was. He'd be better off with the model or even the landlords daughter
Maybe cause he's a younger Peter?
Probably cause I look like him and having a subhuman nerd best friend in middle school like him (ned)

• +1
because good is inherently and objectively beautiful, and bad is always ugly. it's coded into the universe
That's why people usually assume that i am a bad person regardless of what i do. People always criticize me. Whenever i do good or feel empathy towards someone or something, people don't even believe i am speaking truth. People usually overlook all the good i do, while if i make even the smallest mistake i get so severe consequences.

Could someone here make an illustration of a two-eyed trigon without his sharp fang teeth? I would love to see how he would look.