Why are the biggest JBW spammers here ethnic?

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

I will kill more sex havers than STD’s
@murdah is mulatto
@Runawaytictac is Hispanic
@Achilles is Turkish
@URL code is a Mongol mutt thing

And yet they all dick ride whites like crazy trying to convince us we have the highest SMV when in actuality we are near if not at the bottom of the SMV totem pole @St.TikTokcel @Richard Cheese

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, St.TikTokcel, exo and 6 others
Haha penis lol

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ShawarmaFilth and 📎♿️⚙️
The opposite is true of everything you just said

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, AspiringMogger and murdah
because they think they arent getting pussy because of their race not there face.
They see a ltn white boy with an ltb filipino and their mind fills with thoughts of JBW faster than i can creampie their mom

• +1
Reactions: N1666, WatermelonLover and murdah
I’m half white so whats the problem

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, Autismcel and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

And yet they all dick ride whites like crazy trying to convince us we have the highest SMV when in actuality we are near if not at the bottom of the SMV totem pole @St.TikTokcel @Richard Cheese
Hes a spaniard, thats literally white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
because they think they arent getting pussy because of their race not there face.
They see a ltn white boy with an ltb filipino and their mind fills with thoughts of JBW faster than i can creampie their mom
Anecdotes are not valid proof, statistics are.

• Woah
Reactions: synock21
Posting bwc propaganda is inherently gay asf

• +1
@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

I do not dickride white people, they just have the best when it comes to dating. I post JBB as well, stats and facts is dickriding apparently

@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

They lack bbc that’s why

• JFL
@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

Whites are at the bottom? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and GabachoCopium
Anecdotes are not valid proof, statistics are.
Who tf is putting them Jewish chains on MUH nigga in your avi?

bbc Jesus isn’t happy

IMG 8888

JFL this picture looks like my dad….

Yo holy shit, this is my dad I gotta show him this it was a random search but brooo how he look like my Tyrone dad

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

Bottom SMV, stopped right their.

You could run some MTN white guy with a good body and they would beat the best looking ethnic on a global scale. In some countries their woudl be more matches for the very GL ethnic with a good body but globally especially in america and the west their is more of a race tax.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Miant Gimplants and murdah

You could run some MTN white guy with a good body and they would beat the best looking ethnic on a global scale. In some countries their woudl be more matches for the very GL ethnic with a good body but globally especially in america and the west their is more of a race tax.
I would agree with HTN white guy but MTN white guy isn’t beating any ethnic on a global scale, and theres less tax for ethnics in america

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Autismcel and murdah
  • JFL
You don't resemble a European in any way shape or form
Thats ok with me but to deny stats and facts is beyond stupid:ogre:, I’m happy being mulatto but whites have it beyond easy

No a LTN nigger has more SMV then any white man

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, murdah and AscensionMan98
Ngl...The racepill in general has some merit but it attracts the biggest weirdos who live vicariously through other men.

It's almost like a SMV version of Fantasy Football. Some dudes spam JBW or JBB or JB(something else) and post videos of other men slaying while they sit back and claim their accomplishments or dating/hookup success.

Posting a random White guy who isn't you bagging bitches and getting laid as a claim to JBW means nothing if you're still a dry dicked lame who most women don't want irl. Unless that White Chad is sharing those women with you, it's really not even worth it. Ditto for the JBB spamming.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

what race is on top then?

Ngl...The racepill in general has some merit but it attracts the biggest weirdos who live vicariously through other men.

It's almost like a SMV version of Fantasy Football. Some dudes spam JBW or JBB or JB(something else) and post videos of other men slaying while they sit back and claim their accomplishments or dating/hookup success.

Posting a random White guy who isn't you bagging bitches and getting laid as a claim to JBW means nothing if you're still a dry dicked lame who most women don't want irl. Unless that White Chad is sharing those women with you, it's really not even worth it. Ditto for the JBB spamming.
👏

@murdah this is how I felt about the other thread you made about black excellence. I don’t care about BBC theory when it doesn’t work for MEEEEE

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface756 and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 72978 and murdah
Why do you even care if jbw doesn't exist?

• JFL
Screenshot 20240610 153330

@murdah over for jbwcels :feelswhy:

White men are totally telling ricecels about how white women vagina gets stretched by BBC's :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • Woah
No a LTN nigger has more SMV then any white man
JBW is bullshit but this is bullshit too, maybe in some parts of america it's true but girls here are repulsed by thug niggers and see them as subhuman apes which they are

• +1
@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

its always the same brah trying to convince other white male that JBW exist but all of them are virgins

they will never be able to resolve the sorority white women interracial

@Kreatophagia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
Asian women are better in a lot of ways so its not a loss.
Still find it ridiculous that white men are telling ricecels like the dude in the video that white women get stretched by blacks :lul::lul:

• +1
@murdah is mulatto
@Achilles is Turkish

I see more retarded BBC posts than JBW. They’re all ruining this forum

its always the same brah trying to convince other white male that JBW exist but all of them are virgins
There are some white brah doing it but it seems to be mostly gaslighting ethnic brahs doing it nowadays

• +1
Reactions: traveler
There are some white brah doing it but it seems to be mostly gaslighting ethnic brahs doing it nowadays
some of these brah might be larping as ethnics

there was an era where a lot of them were calling themselves indians

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I see more retarded BBC posts than JBW. They’re all ruining this forum
bunch of white cucks be like
black cock!
then a white women ask them about it and they are like wtf why u say that

JBW is bullshit but this is bullshit too, maybe in some parts of america it's true but girls here are repulsed by thug niggers and see them as subhuman apes which they are
Where do you live

some of these brah might be larping as ethnics

there was an era where a lot of them were calling themselves indians
Reminder this is you, you pathetic currycel

Imagine spending an entire DECADE of your life on obscure incel forums talking about BBC's and interracials :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia, murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
Reminder this is you, you pathetic currycel

Imagine spending an entire DECADE of your life on obscure incel forums talking about BBC's and interracials :lul:
That's not him brah