Why are the highest psl faces not the most sexually appealling

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
What is this shitty retarded system and how the fuck did it become like this.

I see people saying Barett is high psl but he doesn't have high appeal, most models are treated like this to an extent. That they are high psl but the appeal isn't proportional to the psl necessarily.

No joke the best looking people are all psl 6 to 6.5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, 000 and zaynbrah
Because no one even feels worthy of sexually interacting with 8psl's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy, litaz, Deleted member 6997 and 22 others

I see people saying Barett is high psl but he doesn't have high appeal, most models are treated like this to an extent. That they are high psl but the appeal isn't proportional to the psl necessarily.

Simple : Looks are mostly relative, relative to what you may ask ?
To the contingency of the beauty standards in a given place and time - even 10 years are enough to change beauty standards, Even 500km are enough as space to have different beauty standards.
But also, to the eyes of the beholder, and here, it's about averageness, ie beeing visible as the main pheno/features in most people.
Gay aliens are exceptions and are only worshipped in G industry. People in here by definition are for the most part G by deduction.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell, Chadrapist, Deleted member 5052 and 5 others
cuz people usually don't relate to alien tier aesthetics. Just be averagely gl and u will date successfully

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, datboijj, warpsociety and 12 others
cuz people usually don't relate to alien tier aesthetics. Just be averagely gl and u will date successfully
for real, thats why chico will always be my favorite male model

he's so average looking in every aspect that he has 0 failos and it makes him instantly a chad
law of averages tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, yonmaxxed, Deleted member 9779 and 12 others
This man appeal Moggs every psl god, yet he’s 6.5 psl max. You’d never see him on a runway or GQ ad, but he more than likely slays at the local bar. Girls giggle every time he enters a room.

7F53FD06 CE5F 47C1 ABD3 107878C563A2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Hollywood
for real, thats why chico will always be my favorite male model

he's so average looking in every aspect that he has 0 failos and it makes him instantly a chad
law of averages tbh
Chico is average?!?!? LMAO hes fking 6 ft 3 that already makes him well above average in addition to his outstanding harmony

• +1
Reactions: litaz, datboijj, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
prettyboy jock-chad mog all
Staen soubor
Tumblr prm4i29QWG1y7eb2fo9 400
07DF0DC4 D962 42B7 8E66 6A65BE149D1C
D556afc793bd5528fa2c1f7d1df455d5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Chico is average?!?!? LMAO hes fking 6 ft 3 that already makes him well above average in addition to his outstanding harmony
bruh don't be stupid jfl i wasn't saying he's average, i was talking about his face first and foremost

i was saying he's average in every aspect of his face that he looks like a chad and has high sex appeal. being too above average makes you look like a gay alien, but when all your features are average they harmonize really well that you become a chad

• +1
Reactions: litaz, datboijj, Chadrapist and 2 others

Dont care
Still want to ascend to O'pry/Gandy/Chico tier chad

Thats why men like Cavill are far more whorshiped than psl models
He is still extremly beautiful but not extreme

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Chadrapist, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
cuz aesthetics ≠ sex appeal

think about it, sometimes ur sexually attracted to someone while ur horny but once ur not horny anymore u dont find them good-looking anymore. That's the difference.

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron, Deleted member 4797 and Clark69
Thats why men like Cavill are far more whorshiped than psl models
He is still extremly beautiful but not extreme
It's always about looking the best averageness in pheno and features among your people given the soft power in place - ie what the culture considers ideal in this era.
That's why Opry or even Meeks are considered odd and ugly asf in MENA, West asia and Central asia.
I had literally a girl telling me that wide lips are very scary and look like those horror films, and characters like the joker where they stretch the fuck out of their lips - some autist do that here to widen lips.
And funnier part : She also told me that, here people gets botox to UPPER their eyebrow and show more upper eyelid exposure while here ppl do botox to lower their eyebrow and reduce the UEE. Because it's considered there as more gl. Etc It's all relative. And gay alien that are by definition rare asf even in europe, won't be considered as beauty standards by normal people, only in this cucked model industry, but who cares about them?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5891, johncruz12345 and 3 others
It's always about looking the best averageness in pheno and features among your people given the soft power in place - ie what the culture considers ideal in this era.
That's why Opry or even Meeks are considered odd and ugly asf in MENA, West asia and Central asia.
I had literally a girl telling me that wide lips are very scary and look like those horror films, and characters like the joker where they stretch the fuck out of their lips - some autist do that here to widen lips.
And funnier part : She also told me that, here people gets botox to UPPER their eyebrow and show more upper eyelid exposure while here ppl do botox to lower their eyebrow and reduce the UEE. Because it's considered there as more gl. Etc It's all relative. And gay alien that are by definition rare asf even in europe, won't be considered as beauty standards by normal people, only in this cucked model industry, but who cares about them?
But Mena/central asia/western Asie standards are weird too
They find big jawlines with hollow cheeks unatrractive with its objectively attractive and can ascend anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They find big jawlines with hollow cheeks unatrractive with its objectively attractive and can ascend anyone
Idk bro, all it matters is to be attractive to the girl you want, and having subsidiary halo effect. So if women prefer that, it's not weird, it's just culture and shows that aesthetics are relative.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10987
caveman features mogg

and for jaw and hollow cheeks it can be explained by the idea that back in time, skinny people with big bones usually were low class farmers - by low class i mean their statuts, i don't make any judgement we'r all god's creation, the sole difference is in our degree of piety - while beeing somehow fatter face wise was seen as a proof of higher class, because you could eat at ease.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6723
Idk bro, all it matters is to be attractive to the girl you want, and having subsidiary halo effect. So if women prefer that, it's not weird, it's just culture and shows that aesthetics are relative.
Yes but some aesthetics are still objective to my opinion
Things like jaw and eyes for exemple are objective but things like hair, facial hair, nose are relative
Da435d436599bbc4df711a43e2f62663

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 3043
and for jaw and hollow cheeks it can be explained by the idea that back in time, skinny people with big bones usually were low class farmers - by low class i mean their statuts, i don't make any judgement we'r all god's creation, the sole difference is in our degree of piety - while beeing somehow fatter face wise was seen as a proof of higher class, because you could eat at ease.
That could explain too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes but some aesthetics are still objective to my opinion
Things like jaw and eyes for exemple are objective but things like hair, facial hair, nose are relative
View attachment 892521
I tend to agree with you BUT please consider that we'r biased : We live or even were born in the west, and most of the appeal or what we consider attractive is linked to what we see on average until 5 yo - studies show - be it IRL or tv etc.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10987
I tend to agree with you BUT please consider that we'r biased : We live or even were born in the west, and most of the appeal or what we consider attractive is linked to what we see on average until 5 yo - studies show - be it IRL or tv etc.
Media play big role on it too
Just see how gooks consider jawlets, chinlets and bug eyes attractive (probably mental illness)
The exact opposite of here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, johncruz12345 and Clark69

jfl i made this exact same thread about a month ago on lookism

psl 6-7 is where its at
1609068544789 1609068559953 1609068574571

compared to psl 7-8

gandy looked really good in his short lived prime but even then looked way older than he should have . o pry looks decent though i guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

PSL, goed overboard. Thinking features that are disporportionate to overall are good.

infinity_big_jaw_tommy.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Hightwolf and johncruz12345
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 5891
Why did u pic models most estrogenic pics?
i just look for stock photos of them or clear frontal pics when they were young, maybe i did gandy and barrett dirty tbh with those pics but not the other two

Because there is a thing as too goodlooking , which is intimidating on a subconscious level to both sexes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and sandcelmuttcel
No beauty standards are objective. I know most asians dont actually like hollow cheeks nor masculine jaws. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
No beauty standards are objective. I know most asians dont actually like hollow cheeks nor masculine jaws. It is what it is.
Depends
Masculine jaw mean strong bones and strong bones = good health

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and johncruz12345

Beauty has a very large "averageness" component (as in the face resembling the composite of the highest number of faces in a given region). That we know of - no arguing here. But let us not go to extremes by implying that beauty is entirely cultural, subjective and relative, as it would go against basic evolutionary biology principles. Even high degree of facial averageness is a signal of good genes and resistance to stressors/disease.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6723
jfl i made this exact same thread about a month ago on lookism

psl 6-7 is where its at
View attachment 892554View attachment 892555View attachment 892556

compared to psl 7-8
View attachment 892557View attachment 892558View attachment 892559View attachment 892561

gandy looked really good in his short lived prime but even then looked way older than he should have . o pry looks decent though i guess
I know 3 gay aliens and they were all slayers. One kid kept telling me how beautiful girls told him he was lmao.

• +1
Reactions: spark and zaynbrah
Beauty has a very large "averageness" component (as in the face resembling the composite of the highest number of faces in a given region). That we know of - no arguing here. But let us not go to extremes by implying that beauty is entirely cultural, subjective and relative, as it would go against basic evolutionary biology principles. Even high degree of facial averageness is a signal of good genes and resistance to stressors/disease.
In theory it shouldn't matter that much compared to what is an evolutionary trait that is considered as positive.
But factually it's not the case.
Otherwise, an indian with top tier orbitals, top tier browridge - to protect from punch to trivialy summarize in regard to evolutionary traits -, deep set eyes - also linked to that -, high fighting success traits - wide zygos, tall chin etc - wouldn't do that bad in the West AND in India because for the first case his face is just not well known culture wise and not present in a good number in the west, and for the latter, because genuinely somehow chubby faced guys, with better coloring - just whiter skin usually - and buggier eyes, would outslay them.

No it's a certainty, the majority of attraction comes down to what you see on average till the age of 5, to the soft power and the pheno/averageness of the beauty standards of your era.

Otherwise, never few centuries back, in the West such ugly women would have been the peak of sex appeal

because your attractiveness to females is not based on your attractiveness to autistic male virgin basement dwellers on obscure internet forums

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron and Yusu
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: conformable and Deleted member 5656
nonexistent iq in most of the replies

those high PSL models are high appeal. the only difference between them and the so called "sex appeal" examples is just muscle mass lol. load up some psl god's pics onto tinder and try swiping around, you'll see for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and spark
nonexistent iq in most of the replies

those high PSL models are high appeal. the only difference between them and the so called "sex appeal" examples is just muscle mass lol. load up some psl god's pics onto tinder and try swiping around, you'll see for yourself.
pretty much this

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Also the model industry likes lean men because they want it to very clear, they are not attractive due to muscle, it’s because of their unique face. Big muscles would distract from the face

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf