Why are the ISIS members in Russia being tortured?

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
Srs

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
they are lowkey a couple of cute little inbred niggers
Screenshot 2024 03 25 at 233048

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, DildoFaggins, WeiWei and 3 others
sounds based

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and moggathon
JFL is that really the reason why? God forbid men be passionate and believe in causes
bruh I think cause I seen they were the ones behind the recent attack at that theater or some shit

Based smoke the muzzies :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DildoFaggins, WeiWei, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Info I guess. Chopping the ear off wasn’t necessary to gain information but I would’ve done the same.
You should turn the other cheek tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
Does anyone actually know the reason they shot

There's no help for any of you. I refuse to waste another character explaining the Russia/Ukraine/USA/China/Islamic Nation thing. You all deserve to be enslaved. I'm not joking anymore. None of you deserve free will. You lack common sense, you lack understanding, you lack investigative skills, probably due to laziness, and you believe whatever the TV says. You all are hopeless and deserve to be conquered for the rest of your lives.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Ricky212
But why are they being tortured
No ones being "tortured"

Some guards probably went out of order and beat them up for ruining the concert

• Woah
Does anyone actually know the reason they shot
You won’t ever know the actual reason. It could’ve easily been a false flag to withdraw from Ukraine and enter the Middle East to regain some cash through oil.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
There's no help for any of you. I refuse to waste another character explaining the Russia/Ukraine/USA/China/Islamic Nation thing. You all deserve to be enslaved. I'm not joking anymore. None of you deserve free will. You lack common sense, you lack understanding, you lack investigative skills, probably due to laziness, and you believe whatever the TV says. You all are hopeless and deserve to be conquered for the rest of your lives.
Explain in some sentences :feelshmm:

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
imagine doing this in russia out of all places

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Akhi
I mean, fuck around find out. Us Russians don’t fuck about I’m afraid ;)

• Hmm...
So torture them because they are passionate and believe in something?

How is that fair

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
don't be so smug dimitri, couple of inbred goblins killed 150 of you

• +1
So torture them because they are passionate and believe in something?

How is that fair
Kill civilians in Syria then and the police would execute the Russians and probably torture them

You see it’s the same

Sorry boyo the world justice system is fucked and primitive and used to cause harm as a penalty not give rehabilitation :feelsgood:

• +1
Kill civilians in Syria then and the police would execute the Russians and probably torture them

You see it’s the same

Sorry boyo the world justice system is fucked and primitive and used to cause harm as a penalty not give rehabilitation :feelsgood:
Honestly if the Russians had a good reason to do I say let them do it. Men can’t do anything these days

• +1
don't be so smug dimitri, couple of inbred goblins killed 150 of you
I’m not being smug I live in UK for 3 year now for reason brother :chad:

I’m saying OP need to understand the criminals fucked about and putins government doesn’t take any fucking about

I knew people in my HS who has been raided for anti government speech and protesting and never seen again literally

So what do you expect for a bunch of shooters

I won’t be surprised if there made an example of and publicly executed as a show of power as putins off his rocker these days

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Honestly if the Russians had a good reason to do I say let them do it. Men can’t do anything these days
Well I don’t believe it’s ISIS anyway, they come back from what 11 years of being gone?

Yeah right

It’s probably some western funded militant group for hire to cause a civilian attack to demoralise the civilians of Russia punishing them because of their government. How very noble and democratic of the good old west :smonk:

• +1
I’m not being smug I live in UK for 3 year now for reason brother :chad:

I’m saying OP need to understand the criminals fucked about and putins government doesn’t take any fucking about

I knew people in my HS who has been raided for anti government speech and protesting and never seen again literally

So what do you expect for a bunch of shooters

I won’t be surprised if there made an example of and publicly executed as a show of power as putins off his rocker these days
not very chad of you? literally turned you back on your motherland and went to an opposing country

• JFL
those guys are chinese

not very chad of you? literally turned you back on your motherland and went to an opposing country
Bro my family but I was born in different EE country I won’t say where for privacy but my family basically travellers for work :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Bro my family but I was born in different EE country I won’t say where for privacy but my family basically travellers for work :lul::lul::lul:
pussy I literally disclosed my exact adress a moment ago before I edited it, but it was up for 5 minutes

Putin tryina show he dont fk around

(also Russians police, armed forces love raping men, look it up)

• Woah