Why are the most rabid feminists online always subhuman Poojas?

notchaddam

notchaddam

Iron
Every time I see some feminist on mainstream social media sites saying some really misandrist shit, it’s always a sub-5 from India or Pakistan. In general, the most rabid feminists tend to look like they would have 10,000 posts on .is if they were born with XY chromosomes. They were probably ignored by chads and take their anger out on the rest of men jfl, even self described liberal feminist White HTBs don’t say the kind of shit they do, and don’t have nearly the same amount of hate towards men as them, so this only makes my point even stronger.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), vermillioncorefan and Xangsane
Every time I see some feminist on mainstream social media sites saying some really misandrist shit, it’s always a sub-5 from India or Pakistan. In general, the most rabid feminists tend to look like they would have 10,000 posts on .is if they were born with XY chromosomes. They were probably ignored by chads and take their anger out on the rest of men jfl, even self described liberal feminist White HTBs don’t say the kind of shit they do, and don’t have nearly the same amount of hate towards men as them, so this only makes my point even stronger.
Funny part is GL girls in those countries are more likely to be trad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane