Why are the people on looksmax.me more attractive than people i see on the street everyday

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
Yet the people i see have girlfriends. I honestly get confused how these dudes who look worse than ur average looksmaxer get a decent 7/10 gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
You live in some 3rd world country?

bcuz gey XD

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5189, Stare and 1 other person
if western europe is third world then yes

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
The ppl that post pics are attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 245, randomguy1235 and 14 others
Because most people here are autistic and expecting a 9/10 model stacy to slide in their DMs asking if they wanna bang.

Also getting a GF is piss easy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 8165, Patient A and 7 others
Because most people here are autistic and expecting a 9/10 model stacy to slide in their DMs asking if they wanna bang.

how as an ethnic in europe?

Some niggas in here are subhuman but a decent amount are above average with mental issues...

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and TUSSELEIF
Yet the people i see have girlfriends. I honestly get confused how these dudes who look worse than ur average looksmaxer get a decent 7/10 gf.
angle and lighting fraud, tell these subhumans to take a mirror selfie in public restroom lighting looking straight at camera, half will rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7056, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10494 and 1 other person
angle and lighting fraud, tell these subhumans to take a mirror selfie in public restroom lighting looking straight at camera, half will rope
good to know so im not that ugly then

The dunning-kruger effect. Most average/below average people overestimate how attractive they are whereas above average people underestimate how attractive they are. So most people dedicated to looksmaxxing are probably above average because they think of themselves as uglier.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, KDA Player and WadlowMaxxing
The dunning-kruger effect. Most average/below average people overestimate how attractive they are whereas above average people underestimate how attractive they are. So most people dedicated to looksmaxxing are probably above average because they think of themselves as uglier.
lifefuel for ppl who think they are uglier

Only a few people post their pics here + helluva lot of autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Patient A, BigBoy and 1 other person
how as an ethnic in europe?
How to get a gf ? i have a mixed muslim/white chubby friend who has a decent 7/10 blonde girlfriend

Tbh i don't know how to get a girlfriend because i usually go for 1st night slays/ fuck buddies.

But imo it is easy, just find a girl you like and give her attention, go on 2-3 dates, talk with her for a while and then try to escalate kiss and shit, you will have a girlfriend in no time. Also girls from your social circles is the easiest to get a GF, start talking to a girl from social circle/school/college/work on facebook/ig/whatever and ask for coffee, talk some more bla bla, invite her on 2nd or 3rd date to your place for hangouts and makeout with her.

My approach is because i am a lazy fuck, i just talk with them for 5-10 msg on tinder and then invite them to my place for hangouts and escalate to sex, but i'm on tinder just to get laid.

I don't think getting a girlfriend is optimal, slaying many girls while having a main one is optimal for me but you need to invest a lot more effort into that then getting a Gf.

The main girls i had i didn't do anything differently than i do with other slays, i went for a first date with them from tinder, talked on coffee for 1hour and see if she was down to bang that time and invite to my place, if not then i make out / or not on the first date with her and invite on 2nd date to my place or some coffee shop close to my place and move her to my place. Most girls that were my mains we had good chemistry and got along really well on dates/before dates so we were attracted to each other anyway(not just physical but personality as well) , i just had to not be a pussy and grab her and escalate.

Usually when you feel chemistry with a girl its two-ways, she likes you as well, the problem with finding those girls is that i went on like 300+ dates and found less than 10 that i had that chemistry with. By that chemistry i mean that i actually wanted to hangout with her on not just sex.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and BigBoy
How to get a gf ? i have a mixed muslim/white chubby friend who has a decent 7/10 blonde girlfriend

Tbh i don't know how to get a girlfriend because i usually go for 1st night slays/ fuck buddies.

But imo it is easy, just find a girl you like and give her attention, go on 2-3 dates, talk with her for a while and then try to escalate kiss and shit, you will have a girlfriend in no time. Also girls from your social circles is the easiest to get a GF, start talking to a girl from social circle/school/college/work on facebook/ig/whatever and ask for coffee, talk some more bla bla, invite her on 2nd or 3rd date to your place for hangouts and makeout with her.

My approach is because i am a lazy fuck, i just talk with them for 5-10 msg on tinder and then invite them to my place for hangouts and escalate to sex, but i'm on tinder just to get laid.

I don't think getting a girlfriend is optimal, slaying many girls while having a main one is optimal for me but you need to invest a lot more effort into that then getting a Gf.

The main girls i had i didn't do anything differently than i do with other slays, i went for a first date with them from tinder, talked on coffee for 1hour and see if she was down to bang that time and invite to my place, if not then i make out / or not on the first date with her and invite on 2nd date to my place or some coffee shop close to my place and move her to my place. Most girls that were my mains we had good chemistry and got along really well on dates/before dates so we were attracted to each other anyway(not just physical but personality as well) , i just had to not be a pussy and grab her and escalate.

Usually when you feel chemistry with a girl its two-ways, she likes you as well, the problem with finding those girls is that i went on like 300+ dates and found less than 10 that i had that chemistry with. By that chemistry i mean that i actually wanted to hangout with her on not just sex.
ur chad and over 6 foot

because you are in the subhuman part of the city, go around a uni or something

You are a great example of the Dunning-Kreuger effect also

me underrating my looks or overrating them ?
"getting a gf is easy"
*Getting a GF is easy if you are better looking than average

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, Patient A, Deleted member 10494 and 1 other person
Because users here usually already softmaxxed what they can, so on average they are more attractive than normies that put zero effort into their appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 4123

impossible to get a GF

Mostly because people here are 10000% blackpilled and want to be perfect and want some super model in reality most of us on this forum can probably get 7/10 girls but we are too autistic, not confident, and have unrealistic standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388