Why are there so few surgeons for jaw augmentation?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Seems like Eppley and Yaremchuk are the only surgeons in the entire US who do custom jaw implants. All my local surgeons only do chin implants. Why is that the case when the biggest ascensions are done with jaw angularity/width? Just learned that jaw fillers are cope the hard way and need a real solution for a narrow boyish jaw.

what you mean the hard way, you tried them?
I don't know about the US but there are few in Italy that do both osteotomies and implants

what you mean the hard way, you tried them?
I don't know about the US but there are few in Italy that do both osteotomies and implants
I went to a local surgeon and he injected filler under my masseter a while ago. I looked like a chipmunk for 2 weeks with 0 PSL improvement. 99% of plastic surgeons are completely oblivious to male aesthetics and will give you a heart shaped feminine face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 2729
I went to a local surgeon and he injected filler under my masseter a while ago. I looked like a chipmunk for 2 weeks with 0 PSL improvement. 99% of plastic surgeons are completely oblivious to male aesthetics and will give you a heart shaped feminine face.
Did you tell him you wanted angularity, width and a more masculine face?
did he have some before and after result that you liked or you went just because it was local?

1) Most people aren't blackpilled. They think one little fix, like a chin implant, will fix them.

2) More invasive, more difficult procedure. You have to be skilled at sculpting the device.

3) IIRC it's a fairly new procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Acromegaly_Chad
Did you tell him you wanted angularity, width and a more masculine face?
did he have some before and after result that you liked or you went just because it was local?
Only surgeon in my area. I live in the middle of no where. Told him I wanted a masculine wider jaw and he cucked me.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
They don't want us to ascend

I need a custom wrap-around jaw implant in Europe :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 7725
There's others also there's couple in new york and some in cali

Fillers for jaw is stupid, they disolve fast and you lose angularity giving you an oblong face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
There are others. Harrison Lee, Yirae Ort, Jason Diamond. It's gotten much more popular. Y and Eppley are the biggies, but you have other options for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Wish there was docters who do a custom race transplants

did jaw filler dont work for you?

did jaw filler dont work for you?
The surgeon who did it was bluepilled and mostly works with older women so doesn't know about male aesthetics. I live in an area where there aren't many plastic surgeons so he's my only option. He injected 1 ml under each masseter which made my jaw wider but it doesn't look aesthetic at all, it just looks like I chewed a lot. Jaw augmentation needs to occur on the bone itself so it looks more angular and needs to be in harmony with the chin. I was thinking of going back and telling him exactly what I wanted but I don't want to waste $3k and get terrible results since he's clueless to begin with.

I'm bloated from HGH and bulking so I'm getting hair transplant first and focusing on getting lean for now and I might fly out to a blackpilled surgeon for fillers/implants next year.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
The surgeon who did it was bluepilled and mostly works with older women so doesn't know about male aesthetics. I live in an area where there aren't many plastic surgeons so he's my only option. He injected 1 ml under each masseter which made my jaw wider but it doesn't look aesthetic at all, it just looks like I chewed a lot. Jaw augmentation needs to occur on the bone itself so it looks more angular and needs to be in harmony with the chin. I was thinking of going back and telling him exactly what I wanted but I don't want to waste $3k and get terrible results since he's clueless to begin with.

I'm bloated from HGH and bulking so I'm getting hair transplant first and focusing on getting lean for now and I might fly out to a blackpilled surgeon for fillers/implants next year.
I also need to find blackpilled filler surgeon
But I think radiesse as filler should be legit

• +1
  • Woah
I can't reccomend you other surgeons but I think implants are pretty niche. They are also exceptionally expensive. This would explain why you are struggling to find a surgeon.

Brutal I Heard radiesse if injected right (direct above bone) could give some sharpness which will last longer
It will, but you need a surgeon who knows what he's doing and injects it around the ramus and mandible bone, not under the masseter muscle.

• +1
It will, but you need a surgeon who knows what he's doing and injects it around the ramus and mandible bone, not under the masseter muscle.
yeah sadly its not that easy to find one
most still use HA to replicate bone

• +1