Why are there so many alts recently

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,142
Reputation
21,164
Mabye it was always this much of a problem

But I swear there was never this alts and people alt

I swear every second ban appeal is about alts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant, jp212, RedDragonSlayer and 1 other person
maybe its that the moderators are cracking down on alt's and have really good ways of finding them :Hmmm:
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sycophant, RedDragonSlayer, Mai Sakurajima. and 1 other person
maybe its that the moderators are cracking down on alt's and have really good ways of finding them :Hmmm:
I see I see :feelshehe:

Mirin the hard work
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212 and Mai Sakurajima.
Mabye it was always this much of a problem

But I swear there was never this alts and people alt

I swear every second ban appeal is about alts
people are jealous of highly repped users so they shitpost to blue and then rep themselves
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sycophant, RedDragonSlayer and ANON
Mabye it was always this much of a problem

But I swear there was never this alts and people alt

I swear every second ban appeal is about alts
Ppl are stupid that's why
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant, Mai Sakurajima. and ANON
Mabye it was always this much of a problem

But I swear there was never this alts and people alt

I swear every second ban appeal is about alts
admins just care about it more i guess or more niggas getting banned so they make alts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant and ANON
admins just care about it more i guess or more niggas getting banned so they make alts
Not but it’s literally active users with alts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant and jp212

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
4
Views
47
maxilexo
maxilexo
hopingforluck
Replies
0
Views
30
hopingforluck
hopingforluck
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
4
Views
33
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
bIiss
Replies
14
Views
82
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
astatin
Replies
5
Views
35
jbranop
jbranop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top