Why are there so many bad restaurants out there?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Note that I don't live in a culinary capital or similar but I noticed that 9/10 restaurants in my area are either garbage or just plain average so I try to avoid them.
Theres literally only like 1-2 places I can say offers good food.
Why isn't there a license to open a restaurant similar to a drivers license where you need to be able to make atleast kinda good food?
For example there are many indian owned restaurants that sell italian food and its dogshit fr, tastes like they bought frozen pizza and slapped their curry on it.
Ik I might sound quite autisticly focused on stuff like this but my problem is they all have similar prices but quality and taste are very different.
I don't like normies being this irrational and trying to bully me.

Why isn't there a license to open a restaurant similar to a drivers license where you need to be able to make atleast kinda good food?
Corruption...
In my country the only people allowed to open restaurants have money and connections and are protected by authorities, some random guy who let's say would come up with the idea of opening a restaurant with good food and services would be immediately shut down by corrupt officials - they would fine him for all sorts of things, it will be impossible for him to survive.
So the privileged people with the right connections have no reason to actually offer good services and food, since they have basically no competition, they will make a profit either way.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis