Why are there so many balding people in the gym?

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Higher testestorone = balding theory (?)

Because gym attracts people with bad genetics in general, its very rare to see tall over 6psl guy at gym training regularly. And ofc roids.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 4 others
Coping baldcels

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, SHARK and 3 others
genetics, roids, creatine (speeds up balding process), minority complex (shave head to look more dominant),

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SHARK, Final82 and 2 others
I was fucking just thinking this.

The gym is subhuman central,most guys are blading short fat ugly poor and ethnic.

And then you'll get a couple chadlites and Chad here and there.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
Higher testestorone = balding theory (?)

Higher test is related to balding, but not directly. If you have high T it means you have more DHT, which's a byproduct of T. If hair follicles on your head are sensitive to DHT, DHT basically shrinks them. You can be high T and your hair follicles not be sensitive to DHT, that's the jackpot, but its rather rare among whites

Also creatine will increase your DHT production by a shitton, so if ur genetically wired to be bald later on, it can onset balding prematurely. I see gym bros chugging on creatine 24/7 and very few of them have good hairlines, even at younger ages.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Actually I think lifting has been proving to speed baldness if ur bald

Because gym attracts people with bad genetics in general, its very rare to see tall over 6psl guy at gym training regularly. And ofc roids.
high iqcel

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Higher test is related to balding, but not directly. If you have high T it means you have more DHT, which's a byproduct of T. If hair follicles on your head are sensitive to DHT, DHT basically shrinks them. You can be high T and your hair follicles not be sensitive to DHT, that's the jackpot, but its rather rare among whites

Also creatine will increase your DHT production by a shitton, so if ur genetically wired to be bald later on, it can onset balding prematurely. I see gym bros chugging on creatine 24/7 and very few of them have good hairlines, even at younger ages.

Yea so avoid gyming if you have balding genes. Its very likely that the gym alone could speed up the balding process. No need to talk about the effects of creatine on your hair. Only negative side effects and its very likely that one will experience them

Yea so avoid gyming if you have balding genes. Its very likely that the gym alone could speed up the balding process. No need to talk about the effects of creatine on your hair. Only negative side effects and its very likely that one will experience them

I mean to be fair, gym increases your overall T levels, not DHT directly like creatine. So it's not really the same, but yes, gym in theory CAN have a negative effect on your balding process, but imo it shouldn't matter a lot.

I mean to be fair, gym increases your overall T levels, not DHT directly like creatine. So it's not really the same, but yes, gym in theory CAN have a negative effect on your balding process, but imo it shouldn't matter a lot.

>but yes, gym in theory CAN have a negative effect on your balding process, but imo it shouldn't matter a lot.

I don't want to risk it :feelsthink:

It's the opposite in Germany lol. Whenever I see a balding guy at the gym it's usually an ethnic. So many 6'+ chads here

You need to train only about twice a week and lift heavy for like 30-45 mins then get the fuck out, this way you don’t stress your body too much and increase cortisol which is what causes the hair loss, if you train this way it will actually benefit your hair

Probably taking too much cell tech brah

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You need to train only about twice a week and lift heavy for like 30-45 mins then get the fuck out, this way you don’t stress your body too much and increase cortisol which is what causes the hair loss, if you train this way it will actually benefit your hair
good info

I started receeding about the time I started lifting, coincidence or not.:feelscry: Also took creatine, which I quit, but the hair never returned the same.
None of the men in my family were even close to balding. Grandfather was NW1.5-2 in his 80's

Don't go to a University/College gym. Hardly anyone is balding and most of the dudes are Chads and most of the girls are fitness hoes.

They are trying to compensate their subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and jefferson
Bald + tattoos + roids = invinsible to women under 40.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Yeah about 80% of the guys at my gym are short indians who spot each other even when doing shit like curls or lateral raises.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
The baldpill is one I'll never swallow, even tough im geneticly fucked

Cause they think they'll turn into the rock but in reality this will happen:

1. roids
  2. betas coping

I would like to add that roids can accelerate the rate of you losing your hair a little bit, but ONLY if you are genetically prone to mpb.
Trenbolone on the other hand can cause diffuse hairloss for some which is in my opinion worse than mpb, but for most people who experience it goes away when they stop the drug and if it don't = suicidemaxxing is the only opinion tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel