Why are there so many cases of bullying in the United States?

Zylk

Zylk

Kraken
This shit always amazes me, such high statistics of kids bullying others and taunting them to suicide (literally)

Why is bullying so common there, is it because of racial diversity?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
racial and other types of diversity,especially with all of the current gender/identity politics happening,also most of the younger generation today are growing up in fatherless homes

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
racial and other types of diversity,especially with all of the current gender/identity politics happening,also most of the younger generation today are growing up in fatherless homes
Imagine most of them coming from toxic families, the need to fit in groups and obviously being made fun of because of their physical appearance and the recent LGBT politics I guess must make things worse

I also saw that most suffer bullying in schools especially and that cyberbullying is not as common as it seems, that's also crazy since it's easier to bully others online

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism and Yliaster
Because of capitalism

My parents told me there was no bullying in schools during communism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Zylk
Because of capitalism

My parents told me there was no bullying in schools during communism
In that case it would be globalization, although I doubt it would be because of capitalism because there are many european countries that are not like USA

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Imagine most of them coming from toxic families, the need to fit in groups and obviously being made fun of because of their physical appearance and the recent LGBT politics I guess must make things worse
Lookism i reckon has gotten worse because of OD because now everyone has such high expectations now, so bullying due to appearance will go up obviously due to how much people care about looks now.

If your LGBT in some areas it's an advantage because u won't get bullied, and if u do you will have a sworm of blue hair leftists coming to protect you. I even heard a story about how this gay person sexually assaulted/bullied a straight guy and got away with it

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Zylk