Serious Why are there so many gays in the ancient greek times especially among high status males?

KiraYoshikage2137x

KiraYoshikage2137x

Iron
Literally half of the male historic characters in ancient greek and roma had some male lovers, alexander the great had Hephaestion who was his personal bodyguard and also concubine, achilles had his own male friend that be banged just like half of the romanian nobles. Why there was so many gays there among high status dudes? Where mediterrain women that ugly or just meditterrain guys were just so hot? Or is it just exaggerating by liberals that they were so many gays in ancient greek and roma?

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

Fatcats me
ancient greeks had something called Phratry which were homosocial groups where pederasty was common. basically old men "mentoring" their pupils

KiraYoshikage2137x

KiraYoshikage2137x

Iron
ancient greeks had something called Phratry which were homosocial groups where pederasty was common. basically old men "mentoring" their pupils
that still doesnt explain why pederasty was so common tbh

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Literally half of the male historic characters in ancient greek and roma had some male lovers, alexander the great had Hephaestion who was his personal bodyguard and also concubine, achilles had his own male friend that be banged just like half of the romanian nobles. Why there was so many gays there among high status dudes? Where mediterrain women that ugly or just meditterrain guys were just so hot? Or is it just exaggerating by liberals that they were so many gays in ancient greek and roma?
It wasn’t gay to be the giver at all in Ancient Greek even Muslim societies like the Ottoman Empire men back then knew how dull and ulterior useless women are which is why they gave much more appreciation aka mirin of male aesthetics. It was only shameful to be the bottom taking it who would often be the younger boy or male that looked up to the older man as a spiritual guide or mentor of sorts.

H

Haven

Zephir
Greeks are gay,weak,faggots

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
It wasn’t gay to be the giver at all in Ancient Greek even Muslim societies like the Ottoman Empire men back then knew how dull and ulterior useless women are which is why they gave much more appreciation aka mirin of male aesthetics. It was only shameful to be the bottom taking it who would often be the younger boy or male that looked up to the older man as a spiritual guide or mentor of sorts.
Yeah it is only gay if you are bottom in ancient European culture high t asf if u ask me

Users who are viewing this thread