Why are there so many mentally ill people on this site?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Seems like looksmaxxing and mental illness is synonymous, but there’s a very fine line in between.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, HumidVent, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
you have to be pretty mental to be on here

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Your view of what qualifies for mentally ill can change on a day to day basis depending on how you're life's going. Just food for thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1680
lmao right
140A7698 14FB 4AE9 B5E8 C4503EF48FF0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Nah we're just high IQ slayers wdym?

Because most normal people dont care about looksmaxxing, mostly just incels and high inhib folk

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm on the autism spectrum.

Define mentally ill...
I have no social skills, extreme social anxiety etc
But I am quite normal regardless of that.

People larp as dark triad/psychopaths on here.

• +1
Reactions: yang, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
I feel a lot of social awkward people or mentally ill people find this site and use the blackpill as a excuse for their failures.

it’s a good one also because a lot of the blackpill is true and people hate to admit it but there’s a certain point when it’s just obvious bs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Because theres a fine line everyone here crosses between finding out the flaws of your face to improve and obsessing over every little unimportant flaw to the point its detrimental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Ogmanman
I wouldn't be surprised if I'm on the autism spectrum.
Well maybe not autism but can't act very NT unless drunk or on drugs

Looksmaxxing is just the logical path to take after getting blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm not crazy lol

Well maybe not autism but can't act very NT unless drunk or on drugs
I mean you took xannies, phelbiut, alcohol, and were high on NYE so you could socialize :lul:

Define mentally ill...
I have no social skills, extreme social anxiety etc
But I am quite normal regardless of that.

People larp as dark triad/psychopaths on here.
this thread was mostly inspired by arabincels rate me thread. and basically it doesn’t attract NT people.

I'm not crazy lol
u aren’t crazy but u lack social skills tbh.
Looksmaxxing is just the logical path to take after getting blackpilled
yeah, good point.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I think people try to out do each other in who can come up with the most outrageous response to a post as well

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I mean you took xannies, phelbiut, alcohol, and were high on NYE so you could socialize :lul:

this thread was mostly inspired by arabincels rate me thread. and basically it doesn’t attract NT people.

yeah, good point.
If I lack so much put urself in my position. I'm at her house. She sent a uber and asked me to give the name JUSTIN. I'm not Justin. All the things that happened before I need to confront her.

What should I do?

yeah, good point.
The house is full of alcohol and she's as happy as she can be. She obviously had a great time the whore lol

If I lack so much put urself in my position. I'm at her house. She sent a uber and asked me to give the name JUSTIN. I'm not Justin. All the things that happened before I need to confront her.

What should I do?
Tell the bitch you ain't worth my time you been playing me for to long plenty of other girls that ain't bitches just fuck her of or you're a cuck
I think people try to out do each other in who can come up with the most outrageous response to a post as well
Its tragic g

I wouldn't say I'm mentally ill tbh, I can act very NT and no one in my social circle thinks otherwise about me, but I do often obsess over flaws in a BDD-like manner but I think that just comes naturally with being blackpilled tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
Nah, it's just ugliness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I disagree I think richmond bread is a good example of an NT maxxed Godly neurotransmitter maxxed chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310