Why are there so many slavic users on here?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Unironically, every user who I thought was anglo or nordic turned out to be a slavic… I can name at least 20 slavic users from the top of my head, I can barely even name that many indian users. Is hypergamy that bad in slavic nations??? I’m genuinely curious as to why there are so many slavics on here. Ubermensch takeover :feelswhy:

IMG 8443

@St.TikTokcel @SadLivwr @russiancelreturns @SlavicGeneral @slavicpsycho @NoReedemingFeature @MoggerGaston @Eternal_ @jisko32 @Debetro @>6PSLcel @HTN_Mentalcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, slavicpsycho, xegigi and 11 others
And my purpose on here is to steal their women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sodoku, The Heartless, wsada and 1 other person
@The Heartless you might have a point about slavs being subhuman since the majority of whites are slavics on here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and wsada
Why are there so many faggots on here

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Chinese millionaires are buying their women
Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, 14vic and murdah
Unironically, every user who I thought was anglo or nordic turned out to be a slavic… I can name at least 20 slavic users from the top of my head, I can barely even name that many indian users. Is hypergamy that bad in slavic nations??? I’m genuinely curious as to why there are so many slavics on here. Ubermensch takeover :feelswhy:

View attachment 2929504

@St.TikTokcel @SadLivwr @russiancelreturns @SlavicGeneral @slavicpsycho @NoReedemingFeature @MoggerGaston @Eternal_ @jisko32 @Debetro @>6PSLcel @HTN_Mentalcel
They have either nigger or gook pheno @Jason Voorhees

The guy on the bottom right in the last pic of the 4th row looks west African he does look niggerish

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, FrenchChad, wsada and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, jinnu, wsada and 1 other person

View attachment 2929504

This is what the average Serb looks like not Russian man

• JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and murdah
i know right

• +1
Same tbh. So whitecels here are slavic. I thought this nigga @HTN_Mentalcel must have been a high class nordic something for thr amount of racist vitriol he spews on the forum but only recently i found out he is a slav. Many of the infamous sfcels on the forum are also slav

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, normie_joe, GabachoCopium and 4 others
@The Heartless you might have a point about slavs being subhuman since the majority of whites are slavics on here :lul:
@The Heartless nigga im slavic fuck u

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Women look good but the men are the most unfortunate out of the Europeans facially and even body wise

• +1
Slav= india of europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, insufferableincel, Lynxress and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Jason Voorhees and try2beme
Women look good but the men are the most unfortunate out of the Europeans facially and even body wise
I think celtic men look worse

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
every user i asked said she was ugly, are you russian btw
i think shes hot, i am from moldova
so half russian half romanian
i thk

• Love it
Yeah theres a huge disparity in looks between both genders. Slavic women are easily top 3 in europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and try2beme
It's moreso because slavs are more mentally ill than they're ugly (whilst being both)

• So Sad
Do ethnics actually take their women? I’ve only seen asians do that en masse so far
Here ethnics don't take our women because the country seems so shit for them to be attracted to it (you get paid 3x in germanistan for the same shitty work). But those that did all of them I've seen being successful. I've seen some 5'3 brown subhumans outside with mtbs that heightmog them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and murdah
Here ethnics don't take our women because the country seems so shit for them to be attracted to it (you get paid 3x in germanistan for the same shitty work). But those that did all of them I've seen being successful. I've seen some 5'3 brown subhumans outside with mtbs that heightmog them.
Thats disgusting that your women procreate with those inferior manlets. I would understand them become racetraitors for tall tyrones or med chads.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Funny thing you tagged him. He's both slavic and gook. Probably used to get bullied by Russians for being mixed. He wants to be a slav so bad. He used to write essays how he's a white slav but changed the narrative when he got leaked and exposed as a gook

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and murdah
now go by the most active users by race

• Woah

Are u trying to imply they are slavs?

• JFL
Man it's not a joke for real

Many Slavic women date and marry Indian man

@i_love_roosters is half

this doesn't prove shit becuase there are about as many german and anglo users too

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
@i_love_roosters is half
I'm less than 10% actually. My mother - Bulgarian is actually darker than my dad - Turkish. She's a typical med woman. She actually has some roots from Northern Serbia which is Dinaric and she matches that pheno perfectly.

Not to mention Bulgarians are barely Slav, just slavic speaking

I'm less than 10% actually. My mother - Bulgarian is actually darker than my dad - Turkish. She's a typical med woman. She actually has some roots from Northern Serbia which is Dinaric and she matches that pheno perfectly.

@yeeyeeslayer

Also, Bulgarians carry heavy Northern African and Persian heritage

Screenshot 20240519 192353 Chrome

View attachment 2929504

cuz slavs are dalits with white skin

suck my dick NIGGA

• WTF
@yeeyeeslayer

Also, Bulgarians carry heavy Northern African and Persian heritage

View attachment 2930231

there's nothing wrong with slavic men

they look good,

this idea that their women are hot but they're ugly is retarded because for white populations generally speaking, if the women are good looking so are the men

this idea of them being subhuman is nothing more than a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jəəyʣi and spongebob
there's nothing wrong with slavs

they look good,

this idea that their women are hot but they're ugly is retarded because for white populations generally speaking, if the women are good looking so are the men

this idea of them being subhuman is nothing more than a meme
Maybe you're right, idk, I'm just saying Bulgaria is barely Slavic but we gave the Slavs everything. We gave them their language, we gave them their alphabet - the Cyrillc, we gave them Christianity, we gave them pan-slavic culture. Pretty much everything that's culturally and historically considered Slavic came from Bulgaria, a country that's barely Slav. You gotta mirin that

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Maybe you're right, idk, I'm just saying Bulgaria is barely Slavic but we gave the Slavs everything. We gave them their language, we gave them their alphabet - the Cyrillc, we gave them Christianity, we gave them pan-slavic culture. Pretty much everything that's culturally and historically considered Slavic came from Bulgaria, a country that's barely Slav. You gotta mirin that
Interesting... that is really cool i never knew that

you must be proud to be bulgarian then

btw did you grow up/live outside of turkey/bulgaria by any chance like the UK or smth? cuz your english is really good and i can vaguely remember you mentioning that you lived or studied somewhere in the british isles

what accent do you speak in? just outta curiosity cuz i imagine you speaking british lmao

• +1
Reactions: murdah and i_love_roosters
Interesting... that is really cool i never knew that

you must be proud to be bulgarian then

btw did you grow up/live outside of turkey/bulgaria by any chance like the UK or smth? cuz your english is really good and i can vaguely remember you mentioning that you lived or studied somewhere in the british isles

what accent do you speak in? just outta curiosity cuz i imagine you speaking british lmao
Screenshot 20240519 195523 Gallery

I learned English from my mom, school, and youtube. I developed an American accent from being a moviecel. When I went to the IOM I kinda learned to do a slight British accent and I would use it there.

I have an accent in Turkish, however. The Turkish spoken on the Balkans is quite different from the proper one spoken in Turkey. The grammar is a bit incorrect and different, some words are substituted with Bulgarian ones, the pronunciation is way off. I struggled in school when we had to move to Turkey, but it kinda was a halo outside school. Local Turks mirin hard Bulgarian Turks who return home

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Sounds farfetched. Care to explain? I don't see how Bulgaria did anything for a country like Poland.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Sounds farfetched. Care to explain? I don't see how Bulgaria did anything for a country like Poland.
Old Church Slavonic or as they call it Old Bulgarian was the first literally Slavic language. The first Bible written for all Slavs was in that language and it used to be read across all Slavic nations. Basically Bulgarians set the foundation for all Slavic languages. Before that it wasn't a real language, just local dialects of a pan-slavic language. Bulgarians organized it and made and alphabet specifically for it.

View attachment 2930275

I learned English from my mom, school, and youtube. I developed an American accent from being a moviecel.
yo all of this is the exact same for me.

my mom spoke english with me growing up (for whatever reason) and i went to a british school so I learned from school and i grew up on american shows/youtube.

my accent is mostly american with a slight british influence (i pronounce some words the british way)
I have an accent in Turkish, however. The Turkish spoken on the Balkans is quite different from the proper one spoken in Turkey. The grammar is a bit incorrect and different, some words are substituted with Bulgarian ones, the pronunciation is way off. I struggled in school when we had to move to Turkey, but it kinda was a halo outside school. Local Turks mirin hard Bulgarian Turks who return home
lol u had european halo

• +1
Reactions: murdah and i_love_roosters