Why are there so many slavic women arab men couples

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
Why are there so many slavic, ukrainian women & turkish, arab men couples. Is there a historical reason for it?

Big Muslim Cock only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
This reminds me of my former supervisor at a shitty MSP call center. God she was hot af, I wanted to fuck that Turk bitch sooo bad. She was a stacylite

I always match with a lot of Ukrainian Russian women on tinder they usually always like me pheno. I’m half Turk half euro

It’s true I tend to get more Slavic / Germanic women

Avarage Turkish men looking more masculine compared to Avarage russians. Also a lot of rus-ukrain tourist going Antalya, Muğla for holiday

slavic women start to look like a man when they approach 28 or older. To compensate that and to feel more feminine still, they get themselves hyper masc caveman looking arabs as bf. Thats why cougars and milfs prefer roided hyper masc RTT type of men. Because they themselves look half masculine. Its all about the projection and compensation for women.

Much like a woman wouldnt feel feminine if her BF was 10 cm shorter than her, hence why you almost never see couples with the woman being 10 cm taller than her bf, or taller than her bf in general.

No shit, most slavic women at 30 start looking like a dude with a physique of a wrestler. (big arms, legs and shoulders, waist/hip ratio of 1.0 or above that, instead of 0.8 or below, which would be ideal)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
More women than men in Slavic and they date out

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
Why are there so many slavic, ukrainian women & turkish, arab men couples. Is there a historical reason for it?
In Russia and Ukraine,

MONEY >>> LOOKS/Everything

Russians/Ukranians are dirt poor. And Europeans are too stingy: use russian/ukranian women as hoes, and dump them.

While those same Arabs/Turks actually take these women as wives. Which is the arrangement acceptable to both parties: white pussy in exchange for material support :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Pupur and AscensionMan98
More women than men in Slavic and they date out
Only in the 60+ age group.

For young people, under 40, it is like everywhere else: #MEN > #WOMEN

Pale foids appreciate the tan. Seems to not matter as much in the west tho. Brutal for MENA chads in the west, ruthlessly taxed by lower tier anglo foids but at least they can get that slavic stacy pussy.

slavic women start to look like a man when they approach 28 or older. To compensate that and to feel more feminine still, they get themselves hyper masc caveman looking arabs as bf. Thats why cougars and milfs prefer roided hyper masc RTT type of men. Because they themselves look half masculine. Its all about the projection and compensation for women.

Much like a woman wouldnt feel feminine if her BF was 10 cm shorter than her, hence why you almost never see couples with the woman being 10 cm taller than her bf, or taller than her bf in general.

No shit, most slavic women at 30 start looking like a dude with a physique of a wrestler. (big arms, legs and shoulders, waist/hip ratio of 1.0 or above that, instead of 0.8 or below, which would be ideal)
Coping so fucking hard.

Arab men love white women, Slavic women love money and stability.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Answer: $$$

Arab men used to buy them as slaves. Now they buy them as betabux. These women are shameless.