Why are there still normies with bad eyebrows?

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
It's crazy because sparse or light eyebrows are literally super-subhuman. Lets be honest, though maybe some people can pull it off, subhuman eyebrows can be a death sentences.

But its such a cheap and easy solution. Just fucking dye them and boom, you have removed a subhuman trait. Nontheless I see hundreds of normies with shitty eyebrows every day. Like dude, eyebrows are an easy .5 plus or minus.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 6 others
Let it be this way.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, A23ghskung, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
It’s not that easy. I have low density eyebrows. Even when I dye them they still look sparse because they just lack hairs.
Only solution is an eyebrow transplant and that’s nothing which normies would do

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Schizo Tappy, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
Should I still dye them if mines already dark

Eyebrows and lips are literally the thing most people believe make someone attractive( at least where I live)
I have mogger ones but I have subhuman inner distance, might need an eyebrow transplant on the future

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 7725
Dying them won't change shape or thickness. I need 2.5-3k for browplasty surgery

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
Eyebrows and lips are literally the thing most people believe make someone attractive( at least where I live)
I have mogger ones but I have subhuman inner distance, might need an eyebrow transplant on the future
Do u think eyelashes matter quite a bit also?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Do u think eyelashes matter quite a bit also?
For Jb appeal they are a must
Look how they halo Chalamet/ Yerger
I need more lower eyelashes tbh my upper ones are Stacy tier when I close my eyes they come close to my zygos

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Phillybeard1996
I need more lower eyelashes tbh my upper ones are Stacy tier when I close my eyes they come close to my zygos
You don't really notice eyelashes unless you are super close though...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Mines are decent i guess I notice many asians have weak ones actually they have the weakest eyelashes in comparison to other races

Eyebrow dye is awesome, makes you look like a mogger. Unfortunately my brows thinned a lot because of it, never using it again.

yeah it took me a lot of courage to dye my eyebrows from blonde to dark brown. made it easier that i did it while i didnt have a job or friends or girlfriend to judge me. i think thats why most people dont do it.

but it ascended me hard. only bad thing is i have to do it once per week otherwise they go kinda light again

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Eyebrow dye is awesome, makes you look like a mogger. Unfortunately my brows thinned a lot because of it, never using it again.
fuuck i thought i was the only one. do u think theres a way to dye them without them thinning out? i was thinking maybe oil them up a lot so they have the essential nutrients to not die?

fuuck i thought i was the only one. do u think theres a way to dye them without them thinning out? i was thinking maybe oil them up a lot so they have the essential nutrients to not die?
Maybe applying mascara daily, but I haven't done that and it may thin out your brows aswell.

What I'm currently doing is lightly dermarolling them with 0.5mm roller and applying peppermint oil, hope this will work.

Indeed. Castor oil has really improved my eyebrows and eyelashes, and my eyebrows are much more dense now, but blonde as fuck, so gonna dye them dark to see how it looks. My eyelashes went from short to really long (but still blonde:feelsrope:)

• +1
Reactions: Gad
Indeed. Castor oil has really improved my eyebrows and eyelashes, and my eyebrows are much more dense now, but blonde as fuck, so gonna dye them dark to see how it looks. My eyelashes went from short to really long (but still blonde:feelsrope:)
what I've always thought about situations like yours is getting really light contacts to match the color tone of your eyebrows and at least look harmonious

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
What I'm currently doing is lightly dermarolling them with 0.5mm roller and applying peppermint oil, hope this will work.
i had good beard success with 0.5 derma rolling and no minoxidil. gonna try this on brows, thanks for the idea

• +1
i had good beard success with 0.5 derma rolling and no minoxidil. gonna try this on brows, thanks for the idea
(y)
Be careful though, roll only along the growth pattern of the brows and also roll lightly. If you dermaroll too rough you will rip out brow hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
(y)
Be careful though, roll only along the growth pattern of the brows and also roll lightly. If you dermaroll too rough you will rip out brow hair.
kinda makes me scared to do it now ngl.

wish i had money brow transplant

• +1

no need to be scared, I've rolled them lightly and no hair gets ripped. kinda seeing the brow skin getting better so maybe brows will have a better environment to grow.

• +1

even when I rolled like a maniac only 5-6 hairs per brow came off, so rolling lightly shouldn't be a problem

even when I rolled like a maniac only 5-6 hairs per brow came off, so rolling lightly shouldn't be a problem
i swear ive lost thickness though. do you think once a brow falls off then its gone forever? ive never seen one of my brows grow back or felt the sharpness u get when u feel a hair growing back like for example on ur beard

• +1
i swear ive lost thickness though. do you think once a brow falls off then its gone forever? ive never seen one of my brows grow back or felt the sharpness u get when u feel a hair growing back like for example on ur beard
Yes, they can grow back, mine once fell off because I was sick, and when I got healthy again they grew back.

• +1
what I've always thought about situations like yours is getting really light contacts to match the color tone of your eyebrows and at least look harmonious
My eyes are already very light, and I’ve dyed my eyebrows dark a few times before with my dark blond hair and it always looks better

• +1
My eyes are already very light, and I’ve dyed my eyebrows dark a few times before with my dark blond hair and it always looks better
only if dye didnt cause brow loss, it would have been a mogger tool

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Currently using minoxidil to try and get a stubble, would it help getting thicker eyebrows too? Or should I use something else + the minox?

Let them be unaware of it. The same with shoelifts, there is no real disadvantage of wearing 1 or 2 inch insoles yet so few men do it