why are these jeans so trendy

If you are not older than 22 and live in europe, dress in a vintage, sporty style. You can say it looks trash and gay, but it is fucking trendy and I have endless examples of guys that got laid just because of this. Never wear skinny jeans, hidden socks and some cheap mainstream sneakers, prime jbs will only laugh at you. These are good examples of the vintage sportswear I mentioned above:

View attachment 495960View attachment 495962View attachment 495963View attachment 495964
In my part of the UK, the guys getting laid wear exactly what you say not too (skinny jeans, hidden socks. Nice sneakers, though. Not cheap ones)

• Woah
Reactions: thecaste
If you are not older than 22 and live in europe, dress in a vintage, sporty style. You can say it looks trash and gay, but it is fucking trendy and I have endless examples of guys that got laid just because of this. Never wear skinny jeans, hidden socks and some cheap mainstream sneakers, prime jbs will only laugh at you. These are good examples of the vintage sportswear I mentioned above:

View attachment 495960View attachment 495962View attachment 495963View attachment 495964

Bro are you from Balkan? All these outfits lowkey suck ass, the one in the first picture is the only acceptable one and I'd know cuz I am from a Balkan country and we laugh at people who dress like that. Tracksuits are the typical peasant without style jog wannabe outfit.

Now this is what you should dress like to appear high status, even if you have branded clothes, doesn't mean you have style jfl.

041e63ad66aa75f25da7af6ff63c225b.jpg
a03727602b59042d1d7b95ee051455dc.jpg
casual-dress-code-men-street-style-luxe-digital-1.jpg
trendy-spring-2016-casual-outfits-for-men-26.jpg

Use slim tshirts to appear riped af, some trendy jeans, white shoes, preferably wear a nice polo shirt, that makes you look high status or a shirt like the guy in the first picture and roll up your sleeves, because that appears alpha af. Don't forget to wear a nice looking watch too, not a too shiny golden one, because that's normally what gypsys wear, but like a nice looking branded watch, preferably a used entry level Rolex. Hope I helped.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Bro are you from Balkan? All these outfits lowkey suck ass, the one in the first picture is the only acceptable one and I'd know cuz I am from a Balkan country and we laugh at people who dress like that. Tracksuits are the typical peasant without style jog wannabe outfit.

Now this is what you should dress like to appear high status, even if you have branded clothes, doesn't mean you have style jfl.

Use slim tshirts to appear riped af, some trendy jeans, white shoes, preferably wear a nice polo shirt, that makes you look high status or a shirt like the guy in the first picture and roll up your sleeves, because that appears alpha af. Don't forget to wear a nice looking watch too, not a too shiny golden one, because that's normally what gypsys wear, but like a nice looking branded watch, preferably a used entry level Rolex. Hope I helped.
which rolex model?

I think it just differs from place to place and also various age groups, in my country 20 year olds would laugh at young guys dressing like wannabe business men with tight chinos, shiny watches and some 2015 adidas sneaker. It just looks mainstream and boring. The guys in your photo don't have style lmao, they just rock simple, tight fitting outfits without eye catching colors or accessories. Everyone could dress like that. But at the end of the day, there isn't ONE style that works everywhere. You just have to figure out what is trendy in your city rn and spice things up to actually create a fashion halo. And no, I am not from the Balkan.

which rolex model?

Oyster Perpetual or Datejust are the cheapest entry level Rolex models you can get, used of course. Normally they are somewhere between 2500 - 3000 $, but I'm pretty sure you can find even better deals on them if you look long enough, but some vintage Rolex models seem to be even cheaper on Ebay, like 2000 $.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Oyster Perpetual or Datejust are the cheapest entry level Rolex models you can get, used of course. Normally they are somewhere between 2500 - 3000 $, but I'm pretty sure you can find even better deals on them if you look long enough, but some vintage Rolex models seem to be even cheaper on Ebay, like 2000 $.
M126333 0010

is this too flashy?

Nah, it’s good.
what phenobarbitals do I need to wear that kind of watches? I like watches but don't know if I can pull them off
i am not rich btw

fuck this white sneakers trend they get dirty so easily maybe good if you wear them indoors and on perfect weather

Jeans Skinny Fit. Descubre ésta y muchas otras prendas en Bershka con nuevos productos cada semana Bershka, Última Moda, Moda Masculina, Vaqueros De Mamá, Jeans Ajustados Skinny, Últimas Tendencias, Estados Unidos, Otros Atuendos
You mean like this? yeah they look good
Pin by Mercy on Men's fashion | Mom jeans, Mens fashion's fashion | Mom jeans, Mens fashion
dont buy these, you will look like a fag with them
Is that the guy the fucked you crush you larping ethnic dog

Is that Levi’s? They are really expensive though, but legit for NTmaxxing

Companies paid celebrities and influencers to wear them to set the trend. The intention is to sell their old stockpiles of jeans and save money. This has been going on for hundreds of years in different forms.

who are u lmao
Someone with more rep than you here and in the streets
I mog you back to your mothers mexican asshole

Someone with more rep than you here and in the streets
I mog you back to your mothers mexican asshole
lmao sure, i guess you're friends with the 5'8 dancing boy? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789