why are third world ethnics so tiny?

My village got colonized by Portuguese not British but they left after some 50 years, my village was then independently ruled by landlords and feudal lords that ended after the unification.
Can you imagine 5’4” jokes like @Ai Impact trying to conquer your village? Yeah me neither, ofc it was portuguese moggers like me who did.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
My village got colonized by Portuguese not British but they left after some 50 years, my village was then independently ruled by landlords and feudal lords that ended after the unification.
oh shit my bad bro i was meant to tag pendajo or whatever his name is lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
In Latam, short height has to do with having Amerindian genes. Since Columbus sacrificed and killed most of the natives in Cuba, Cubans are actually taller than most Mexicans/Central Americans

Yeah whatever you say, it looks like you have no eyebrows either way, low T sissy faggot trait

BAHAHAHA I think you don’t realize the magnitude of the situation, you are literally 5’4”, I would crush your frail manlet body with ease, also keep boasting about your experiences as a kid when you weren’t bottom 1% percentile height for your age, you undeveloped clown

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
"low t" you literaly got colonized and submitted to british, and are forced to speak our language lmao. thats the real cuckoldry. u and ur women learning our langauge so they can come here for some Big british manlet cock

and you wouldnt crush shit. i would beat the fuck out of u or stab u

ur a nerd irl i guarantee it, whereas i am on job

plus i laycount mog you severely, even at my height. how does that make u feel?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
ban this faggot wtf @TRUE_CEL @Gargantuan @Lmao @Preston

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
"low t" you literaly got colonized and submitted to british, and are forced to speak our language lmao. thats the real cuckoldry. u and ur women learning our langauge so they can come here for some Big british manlet cock
???

Nobody cares about your inbred brits here lmao, most people on Spain and Portugal don’t even speak english, idk what you are on about schizo.

and you wouldnt crush shit. i would beat the fuck out of u or stab u
You couldn’t even reach to stab me, you 5’4” manlet lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
???

Nobody cares about your inbred brits here lmao, most people on Spain and Portugal don’t even speak english, idk what you are on about schizo.

You couldn’t even reach to stab me, you 5’4” manlet lmfao.
portugese are the turbomanlets of europe 🤣 the average british man towers over you, you absolute black eyed subhuman.

still waiting for that pic of ur black eyes so i can cage at u

send it broooo

portugese are the turbomanlets of europe 🤣 the average british man towers over you, you absolute black eyed subhuman.

still waiting for that pic of ur black eyes so i can cage at u

send it broooo
This is not about the average british man (which doesn’t tower over me anyway since I am 5’11” myself), but about you 5’4” manlet lol

I will send a pic of my eyes once you send a full body pic of you standing next to a normal sized male with your face visible.