why are we attracted to evil people?

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
for example, why was i infatuated with a curry looking girl that scammed me?

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Darkeningstar and Gaygymmaxx
cause u're low iq, only care about looks; lookism is a normie low iq problem, highiqcels dont give a shit about looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: maarda
cause u're low iq, only care about looks; lookism is a normie low iq problem, highiqcels dont give a shit about looks
Spoken by the lowest iq user, you speak in Ebonics and talk about being high iq constantly, a true monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 84615 and Akhi
people that like people that treat them like shit have low self esteem

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
Women do this men are not like this tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, chudlite and Deleted member 84615
I told you. People who are insecure about themselves tend to project into psychopaths, or whatever. Psychopaths are not necessarily bad, but that's another thing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda and Deleted member 84615
  • JFL
abused dog syndrome

• So Sad
people that like people that treat them like shit have low self esteem
but what if the people that treat us like shit are also smart and mature in ways we are not?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
High IQ or not, humans are still biological creatures driven by evolutionary instincts

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
High IQ or not, humans are still biological creatures driven by evolutionary instincts
Yes but high intellect trumps the will, the demonstration is in Kant's Work, Evet?

• +1
Nice people are subordinate drones with no capacity for violence or manipulation. "Evil" people take an initiative. They step in. Everyday people are so submissive to the system that they have no minds of their own. Breaking the rules signals you're not a conformist. How is that not attractive?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5incel125, Usernames, GigaAryenMaxxer and 10 others
Nigger why are you like this?
You always give answers that lead to another question, never fully explaining the answer.
Well, because the answer does not have to be exhaustive.

• WTF
Breaking the rules signals you're not a conformist. How is that not attractive?
you can break the rules in other ways....

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Yes but high intellect trumps the will, the demonstration is in Kant's Work, Evet?
U are right but it doesn't erase the underlying biological instincts that drive human behavior.

Even the most intellectual person is still going to be influenced by looks

• +1
hey nzb! How are you?

• +1
U are right but it doesn't erase the underlying biological instincts that drive human behavior.

Even the most intellectual person is still going to be influenced by looks
Not for relationships, people say only looks matter cause they're all normies (as in the same effective communication range) so they don't have that problem, but the iq problem predates it, proven here Children above 180 IQ, Stanford-Binet origin and development (by Leta S. Hollingsworth. (file is too large i can't upload)

Children above 180 IQ, Stanford-Binet origin and development (by Leta S. Hollingsworth. (file is too large i can't upload)
Okey thank you kardeş :love:

• +1
Nigga why are you like this?
You always give answers that lead to another question, never fully explaining the answer.
I am not an asshole. Some people say that American pizza is better than Italian pizza. I am Italian, and therefore biased, but I think the Italian one is better. That's true for pizza, think of something else.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and maarda
I am not an asshole. Some people say that American pizza is better than Italian pizza. I am Italian, and therefore biased, but I think the Italian one is better. That's true for pizza, think of something else.
Screenshot 20240819 193309

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Darkeningstar
Okey thank you kardeş :love:
Sapiosexuality isn't unfounded but mainstream niggas don't like this idea cause they think there's something pejorative in lowiq and they don't have that problem anyway
Spoken by the lowest iq user, you speak in Ebonics and talk about being high iq constantly, a true monkey
like this monkey right here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and Gaygymmaxx
If I were to say, I think many people are narcissists and the concept of narcissism is inadequately defined. Just as the concept of empathy is poorly defined. People commonly confuse empathy and sympathy, a large part of the population thinks that those who are empathic are assholes. And blah, blah.

• +1
Reactions: sexy and maarda
People are attracted to physically attractive evil people

• +1