Why are we even trying

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Working out our asses off,risking our health with various substances and getting dangerous and expensive cosmetic surgeries just to get some pussy?Chad is getting it for free while you are trying to ‘’looksmax’’

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
Working out our asses off,risking our health with various substances and getting dangerous and expensive cosmetic surgeries just to get some pussy?Chad is getting it for free while you are trying to ‘’looksmax’’
Ok and? We aren't Chad, that's why we are doing this. Chad is the only person that gets to live a comfortable life in this world and we all want to live just as comfortably as well, hence we need to do the certain things you've just mentioned, to be able to experience that life. Chad can do many things because he is born Chad, we can't because we aren't born Chad, but we want to live like chads so we must take certain steps to get there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6403 and zikzog
Ok and? We aren't Chad, that's why we are doing this. Chad is the only person that gets to live a comfortable life in this world and we all want to live just as comfortably as well, hence we need to do the certain things you've just mentioned, to be able to experience that life. Chad can do many things because he is born Chad, we can't because we aren't born Chad, but we want to live like chads so we must take certain steps to get there.
You missed the point buddy
It aint worth trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
IMG 20210424 165900

You'll never look like this without surgery. Sucks to be you.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, CFW432 and zikzog
Over if you work out just to get some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
You missed the point buddy
It aint worth trying
Literally it is tho lmao, keep coping your own way. For me, looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing so that I can treat women like shit for the rest of my life like some narcy douchebag while they will still continue to love me and validate me will be the greatest feeling in the world.

true and copers will cope
most will never ascend

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 10042
The best movie lines why do we fall sir so 15828495

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Clark69, Deleted member 10042 and 1 other person
Literally it is tho lmao, keep coping your own way. For me, looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing so that I can treat women like shit for the rest of my life like some narcy douchebag while they will still continue to love me and validate me will be the greatest feeling in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69