Why are Western men so compliant to their wives/gfs?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I don't understand. When I live in Russia my cousin command his wife and was the man of the house. After his wife died he moved to America and is now his new wife's little bitch. We used to stay up all night drinking vodka and watching TV/music while his wife and kids would close themselves in their room. Now he won't even let me stay over there because he says "his wife wouldn't like it".

How come men become castrated in America?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I don't understand. When I live in Russia my cousin command his wife and was the man of the house. After his wife died he moved to America and is now his new wife's little bitch. We used to stay up all night drinking vodka and watching TV/music while his wife and kids would close themselves in their room. Now he won't even let me stay over there because he says "his wife wouldn't like it".

How come men become castrated in America?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, justinzayn and Oberyn
Cope. Eastern Europe has lower fertility rates. Fertility rate is the measure of cuckery in the first world

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
maybe cuz they are self secure enough to listen,provide and care for them
,many wife beaters ethnic are just too insecure and angry that their wife dont respect and submit to them,cuz they are too subhuman,ugly,effiminate etc

also western women are high value status symbol,so they have high standards n demands,and can divorce rape anytime
non western women are less valuable

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spyspy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and justinzayn
its what happen when government trying to cuck their men

no money no wife theory in the west is legit

females are materialistic and the males are vaginas