Why are white guys virgins JFL?

Goldeneye

Goldeneye

Bronze
I mean, fucking curry girls, rice girls, (some)nig girls and white girls all want them. Why are you, as a white guy, still a virgin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 6191 and 10 others
now you probably get an idea of how deformed I am (I'm white and virgin)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912, hebbewem and 8 others
cos they have white chads

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Vvvvxxxx, Marsiere214 and 6 others
They have autism and are psl3

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and MusicMaxxingMidget
This works in mixed shitholes like the usa
Jfl at trying when almost everyone is also white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
honestly, 2020 should have somewhat lifefuel for motherfuckers. like 2020 is still fucking horrible, but below average ass motherfuckers can STILL consistently get decent pussy with a little bit of work.

yes society is warped and twisted, but knowing that, isn't it cool that shit isn't as skewed as it could be?

i live in a small town in an all white country, jbw doesnt work for me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
honestly, 2020 should have somewhat lifefuel for motherfuckers. like 2020 is still fucking horrible, but below average ass motherfuckers can STILL consistently get decent pussy with a little bit of work.

yes society is warped and twisted, but knowing that, isn't it cool that shit isn't as skewed as it could be?
please stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Marsiere214, Jagged0 and 3 others
please stop coping
i dont need to

+ my nerdass, discord ass, minecraft pvp ass roommate got a cute asian chick this week i'd smash. would never breed cause of elliot rodger ass kids. shits fine. go get some pussy

i dont need to

+ my nerdass, discord ass, minecraft pvp ass roommate got a cute asian chick this week i'd smash. would never breed cause of elliot rodger ass kids. shits fine. go get some pussy
I'm too high inhib for discord when another person is in the same room ngl, so he is already mogging me

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
90% white country and I'm not NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Marsiere214, 54UD4D3 and 1 other person
I think most northern eurocels here could get some ethnic girls solely on light looks if they lived in mixed third world countries like the USA

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, mewcoper, CommanderCope and 2 others
I could have fucked a poor black girl by now but i have self respect and i hate N*ggers

I am 14...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Being white gives you no advantage whatsoever if you live in a white country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Copeful, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6695
because jbw doesnt work in white countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, MugzLePew, Marsiere214 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Danish_Retard
lose it at 15 or inkwell for life tbh
I will probably, If i get tall
I am trying to beat my friends, none of them have lol

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and lutte
Hur lång är du nu då? Fucka bara inte upp ditt sociala liv med att ta upp internetautism irl som jag gjorde, det är väldigt viktigt i den åldern

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6695
Ur prettyboy slayer.

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6695
Hur lång är du nu då? Fucka bara inte upp ditt sociala liv med att ta upp internetautism irl som jag gjorde, det är väldigt viktigt i den åldern
165, jag har växt 10cm de senaste månaderna. Puberteten kom sent så jag är lite kortare än andra

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
Autism most probable cause for those not ugly. They need a girl to grab their cock and drag them to her room to get laid basically.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
Women only go for chad

i never see any chads, 99% of nordic guys look like soyboy cucks.

but people here told me guys in other countries look worse. So i can only imagine how it is in other countries jfl. and most tourists i see look rly bad so maybe nordic guys mog

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Danish_Retard
i never see any chads, 99% of nordic guys look like soyboy cucks
Post some chads. I want to know what you mean with chad, because I see plenty of 5,5+ PSL guys on the daily.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
Post some chads. I want to know what you mean with chad, because I see plenty of 5,5+ PSL guys on the daily.
nord guys are pretty good looking. but not when their fucking hair is just straight yellow. Looks weird as fuck.

• Hmm...
Decent height + not framecel + good face with nice style
Most guys these days are extremely skinnyfat
C819B13A 0C99 4FDF B76D E559A7D2B620

BEF82944 C40D 4112 9BC1 4734B98B3126

61CA229C 7BBD 4F3B 9123 8FAF813112A5

CCA5EF81 C615 4E3E A418 BAAA41222C4E

Last edited:
  • +1
nord guys are pretty good looking. but not when their fucking hair is just straight yellow. Looks weird as fuck.
Blonde hair is a failo but the biggest failo is they look like cucks/low sex appeal with skinnyfat bodies and submissive body language

ethnics look more masculine but also lower class.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I see people with this PSL at least once a week IRL. Body, not so much, but I'm 17 so there's barely anyone that has had time to gain mass.
i see a few guys with good faces but they are usually really short and narrow bodies (low BF = better face)

obviously they can slay online/snapchat where girls cant tell but IRL they do look worse.

left guy has a good face but he obviously looks worse irl than on selfies

thats why face + abs are so important... cuz women cant tell height/frame online until they meet up and then u are already halfway there
5144787B 34D3 4AC0 A2BB EBDBF7DCC73F

i see a few guys with good faces but they are usually really short and narrow bodies (low BF = better face)

obviously they can slay online/snapchat where girls cant tell but IRL they do look worse.

left guy has a good face but he obviously looks worse irl than on selfies

thats why face + abs are so important... cuz women cant tell height/frame online until they meet up and then u are already halfway there
View attachment 710971
What’s short height and decent height according to you

i never see any chads, 99% of nordic guys look like soyboy cucks.

but people here told me guys in other countries look worse. So i can only imagine how it is in other countries jfl. and most tourists i see look rly bad so maybe nordic guys mog
Seeing actual PSL chads IRL is so rare tbh idk ab others but there were 0 in my highschool and I only see appeall/style/niche/maxxed people

• +1
White man in white country

Seeing actual PSL chads IRL is so rare tbh idk ab others but there were 0 in my highschool and I only see appeall/style/niche/maxxed people
this forum distorts our minds because we post the same 20 famous chads over and over again. They are so rare we keep posting the same guys over and over.

then irl every guy i see looks like this
33EAE47F EC6C 41C7 AE36 AC447DF40206

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
this forum distorts our minds because we post the same 20 famous chads over and over again. They are so rare we keep posting the same guys over and over.

then irl every guy i see looks like this
View attachment 711046
Actually legit, sure Higher PSL will help but literlaly no one is IRL, average person si 3-3.5 psl.

The people in my city look worse than that tbh, and its in a western country and ethnic.

But apologize for saying im 3.5 psl :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::feelswhy:

• +1
Actually legit, sure Higher PSL will help but literlaly no one is IRL, average person si 3-3.5 psl.

The people in my city look worse than that tbh, and its in a western country and ethnic.

But apologize for saying im 3.5 psl :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::feelswhy:
Im sorry bro you are a jock chad 😘:feelspanties::feelspanties:

what country were you from? i thought it was brazil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Im sorry bro you are a jock chad 😘:feelspanties::feelspanties:

what country were you from? i thought it was brazil
Canada LOL everyone is ethnic as well around me, I'm Arab too, Pakistanis around me call me white fpr some autism

• Love it
Screenshot 20200910 153238

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and lutte