Why are white men dominating in strength-based sports like power-lifting, strongman, javelin throws and shotput and discus along with swimming?

That doesn’t prove a thing. You made it up.
IMG 7502

@diamondbill dont like my posts. You’re not even fucking white. Portuguesecels dojt have the same genes and traits as white men because it’s a fucking hot country

I didn't know it was your post.

+ you are literally a muslim immigrant

you should go back to your country

I didn't know it was your post.

+ you are literally a muslim immigrant

you should go back to your country
Another cope another cope and another cope

no need to deny it, everybody knows you are just a self hating muslim
everyone knows you’re a self hating med. it’s fine dude, don’t stress.

everyone knows you’re a self hating med. it’s fine dude, don’t stress.

I openly say im Portuguese how am I self hating?

You are the one who larps as white while being imported from some sandshit country

I openly say im Portuguese how am I self hating?

You are the one who larps as white while being imported from some sandshit country
Because you think you’re white which you’re not.

You have no source for this.

I see

Caucasians are white, Iranians are part of the same Indo Aryan branch as whites
You now admit that the bangladeshi chadpreets you shit on in half your posts are white because they also are from the same Indo Aryan branch as whites right?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

rapefugee pheno who OP claims gets beat up by blonde chad = white now because op's white erik hexum jock fantasy didnt show up in the table i got from wikipedia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Because you think you’re white which you’re not.

You have no source for this.

Well, my fascist brothers from nordic countries consider Portuguese, Spain etc.. as whites. If you don't its not really my problem you are a random muslim anyways

Well, my fascist brothers from nordic countries consider Portuguese, Spain etc.. as whites. If you don't its not really my problem you are a random muslim anyways
Your fascist brothers don’t know what they’re talking about.
F2EDCF8E A87C 48B1 9F1F 62257D30827A
Sorry to burst your bubble of pure delusions.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
You are white, everything from the European part of Turkey to the Caucasus to Portugal imo are white

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
In low body weight classes. Ok and ? If whites were as subhumans as Asians we would still dominate.
I never said whites were subhumans and i dont know why that has anything to do with strength jfl

Do you agree with the thread or nah?

you can see whites dominate here.

whites also dominate in swimming

nice to see you are retarded

idk what dafuq down this redditor incel sport down syndrome roidcel powerlifting has to do with OLYMPIC sanctioned weightlifting
Asians dont bother with gymbro autist meetup competitions, they instead go for the highest level of sanctioned competition which actually pays

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I never said whites were subhumans and i dont know why that has anything to do with strength jfl
Muhh pound for pound is cope. I said if whites WERE as subhuman as Asians we would still dominate. It’s in our blood.

idk what dafuq down this redditor incel sport down syndrome roidcel powerlifting has to do with OLYMPIC sanctioned weightlifting
Asians dont bother with gymbro autist meetup competitions, they instead go for the highest level of sanctioned competition which actually pays

THE OLYMPICS PAY? AHAHAHA YOU ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL...

YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE TESTED SECTION ON OPENPOWERLIFTING

IF YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD RATHER GO TO THE OLYMPICS THAN TO REAL POWERLIFTING COMPETIONS THAT ACTUALLY PAY YOU ARE REALLY RETARDED YOU FAGGOT.

IF YOU THINK PEOPLE WOULD RATHER GO TO THE OLYMPICS THAN TO REAL POWERLIFTING COMPETIONS THAT ACTUALLY PAY YOU ARE REALLY RETARDED YOU FAGGOT.
Do you believe whites are dominating UFC and boxing or nah?

Muhh pound for pound is cope. I said if whites WERE as subhuman as Asians we would still dominate. It’s in our blood.
Pound for pound is not cope jfl. You dont know anything about strength at all

Mostly blacks because better explosive power due to higher fast twitch fibres then whites or asians.

Pound for pound is not cope jfl. You dont know anything about strength at all
Pound for pound is cope when someone bigger and stronger mogs you. But muhh guys I only got raped by the gorilla tier European because he was bigger and stronger. If we was in the same weight class I would’ve totally destroyed him.

just compare autist hobby only down syndrome bloatlords on reddit know about to multi trillion dollar olympics theory
LOL if you think north korean ivan drago with a body of marble has heard of autistic powerlifting before, hes busy collecting gold medals for his country

I didnt read that powerlifting page btw, i dont care how MANY cumskins try their hardest to be on that irrelevant leaderboard

• +1
Pound for pound is cope when someone bigger and stronger mogs you. But muhh guys I only got raped by the gorilla tier European because he was bigger and stronger. If we was in the same weight class I would’ve totally destroyed him.
Nigga i never said larger white males wouldnt beat smaller p4p strong guys, im implying asians are impressive in terms of p4p strength while not being a fat bloated whale to sacrifice other skills.

• +1
Too much speed required, can't compete with other almost all races. whites are good at phaggot wrestling though

Nigga i never said larger white males wouldnt beat smaller p4p strong guys, im implying asians are impressive in terms of p4p strength while not being a fat bloated whale to sacrifice other skills.
Worlds Strongest Man Thor GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

just compare autist hobby only down syndrome bloatlords on reddit know about to multi trillion dollar olympics theory
LOL if you think north korean ivan drago with a body of marble has heard of autistic powerlifting before, hes busy collecting gold medals for his country

I didnt read that powerlifting page btw, i dont care how MANY cumskins try their hardest to be on that irrelevant leaderboard

the long torso short legs phenotype required to be competitive in swimming is only really found in north-west europe, asians have it too but they're not tall so it doesn't matter, although there's some exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
the long torso short legs phenotype required to be competitive in swimming is only really found in north-west europe, asians have it too but they're not tall so it doesn't matter, although there's some exceptions.
What about in terms of strength?

What about in terms of strength?
largest skeletons have the highest capacity of gaining muscle, so the tallest people tend to be the strongest.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
largest skeletons have the highest capacity of gaining muscle, so the tallest people tend to be the strongest.
So would you say Europeans are the strongest people on earth by averages?

So would you say Europeans are the strongest people on earth by averages?
they have a higher propensity to produce tall people, but tall people occur anywhere, one of the best strongmen is mark felix who is black, but also abnormally tall and wide.

Aren't us curries also pretty elite in strength stuff, albeit not the fast twitch types

they have a higher propensity to produce tall people, but tall people occur anywhere, one of the best strongmen is mark felix who is black, but also abnormally tall and wide.
I meant on average, which yeh it just looks like it

Squishys mog

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and HeightPilledum
@HeightPilledum

Asians have more, yet they don't do as well as whites in the upper echelons of weightlifting and powerlifting, but they do dominate in the lower lwvels
Asians do very well in weight-lifting actually.
Lots of Chinese gold medalists at the weight-lifting Olympics

• +1
This is just not true lol. China has also been the most dominant country in weightlifting for the past 20 years, and most of these sports are just not practiced as much outside of eu and america

• +1
Reactions: truecel12, HeightPilledum and st.hamudi but 6‘5
In the NFL, whites are harder to tackle. Edelman and Welker were manlets but dangerous in the open field

Difference is black 6'4 WR's like Moss had explosive downfield potential and that made them far more valuable than white WR's