Why are white men so against racemixing?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
White men racemix all the time, much more than their female counterparts. On a global scale, white men racemix more, specifically with asians and latinas. Then when a white woman ends up with an Indian or Black, they wanna call her a “racetraitor” or “coalburner” even though they’re the main perpetrator of racemixing. It’s hypocritical when you realize all of this, they can cuck ethnics but we can’t cuck them :ogre:. IMG 0803

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, hattrick, Offensive Bias and 8 others
I'm not white and I am against it :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Epola and lastamericanvirgin
u live in a country where white ppl are a majority thats why

that would be the same in africa if a black girl was with an arab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, distance decay, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Africans are against racemixxing too btw. They call whites “oyinbos” in Nigeria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Race mixing is retarded, only works if both of you have good genetics

Black and white mix well, curry and white no. Chink and white no.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Costcosuperstore, narcissist_volcel and 5 others

Wasian women look good, but if you have a hapa son its over

look at brazil that’s why I don’t want people race mixing man or woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, panjeet currycel and Imretarded?

jfl why would black/white mix look better than curry/white mix lmao.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
White men racemix all the time, much more than their female counterparts. On a global scale, white men racemix more, specifically with asians and latinas. Then when a white woman ends up with an Indian or Black, they wanna call her a “racetraitor” or “coalburner” even though they’re the main perpetrator of racemixing. It’s hypocritical when you realize all of this, they can cuck ethnics but we can’t cuck them :ogre:. View attachment 3024211
Life is a race war and cocks are the weapon.

They even shoot projectiles like a gun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, trueceI, glaruz and 4 others
White men racemix all the time, much more than their female counterparts. On a global scale, white men racemix more, specifically with asians and latinas. Then when a white woman ends up with an Indian or Black, they wanna call her a “racetraitor” or “coalburner” even though they’re the main perpetrator of racemixing. It’s hypocritical when you realize all of this, they can cuck ethnics but we can’t cuck them :ogre:. View attachment 3024211
Most white people (especially in colonial countries like the US) see themselves as superior. Seeing a minority (esp a non-black one since I think most whites in the US have accepted somewhat a black guy dating a white girl), landing a white girl challenges their self image of superiority and thus causes anger.

It’s the same reason women get more angry when they found out their man cheated with some ugly girl. Like they feel like they’ve implicitly been told they are uglier than that ugly girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, normie_joe, butterworld and 1 other person
stormfrontcels truly have no shame thirsting after noodles and latina foids but will shoot up a school if they see a brown guy within a mile of a white woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deprived, Chadeep and 2 others
White men are greedy and have a superiority complex. They want to fuck every race and keep the women for themselves. By the way this trait exists in all of us, except white men have the most leverage due to their looks. I see black men get pretty upset when black women date outside of their race despite them frequently fucking latinas and whites (US). If Asians or Indians men were perceived as more attractive and whites less attractive the dynamic would switch probably.

White men have no issue colonizing other races but when it comes to their own women it threatens their perceived “position of power”.

A woman’s mating choice is a nature’s way of rewarding men for their advantageous/superior genetics and when they see a white women choosing a black brah it subconsciously feels as though their genetic value is being undermined.

TLDR: Mulatto pride world wide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, narcissist_volcel and murdah
Because most of the types of White guys who complain about IR dating can't even attract most Becky's by their own admission.

They live vicariously through the success of other White guys and "JBW" stats to cope with their loneliness and dry spells so they can hope that their Whiteness will someday make up for them not even being a Becky's 4th choice. And they know it's exaggerated BS which is why they've resorted to using Southeast Asia as "proof" of their superiority in dating/sex................Southeast Asia JFL.

Don't get me wrong. White guys have a general advantage in desirability just like White girls do on the female level but it gets blown out of proportion due to copium. Most White guys aren't Incels(no race is majority Incel) but most aren't having an easy time getting matches, dates, and sex with quality women either.

The White dudes who actually slay and bag bitches with ease tend to be the most likely to have a libertarian approach to IR dating and I say this from experience.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore and narcissist_volcel
i'm not against creating eurasians for the white man's pleasure, asians are close enough to whites in terms of autistic abilities, but they lack innovation, but that should be the last resort. we need white reproduction more than ever. by breeding other races, you are investing resources in another race, whose genetics you have very little control over, instead of breeding more whites whose genetics you know are compatible with white society.

there are many studies showing that parental environment has no control over blacque iq. niglets adopted by rich white high iq parents, but still end up low iq. if you breed a blacque, even if the breeding subject is high iq, their offspring has a way higher chance of turning out low iq with impulse control issues and other blacque genetic traits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Meteor21, Imretarded? and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deprived and murdah
Because most of the types of White guys who complain about IR dating can't even attract most Becky's by their own admission.

They live vicariously through the success of other White guys and "JBW" stats to cope with their loneliness and dry spells so they can hope that their Whiteness will someday make up for them not even being a Becky's 4th choice. And they know it's exaggerated BS which is why they've resorted to using Southeast Asia as "proof" of their superiority in dating/sex................Southeast Asia JFL.
Acting as if niggers don't do the same shit by calling every white girl they see a "snowbunny" or just straight harassing white ppl for no reason, or heck even fucking pajeets on here posting curry munchers betabuxxing some Slavic foid

Rules for thee, but not for me when it comes to this shit I suppose

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Bomber517 and murdah
I personally don't care about what white women do, but one reason why whites sometimes act up is because they get insulted by ethnics for being cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and normie_joe
I personally don't care about what white women do, but one reason why whites sometimes act up is because they get insulted by ethnics for being cucks
Lol, only americans are cucks but its mainly due to brainwashing by the elites. Europeans don’t tolerate shit from ethnics and cuck them in their homelands

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
IMG 0793 JBW :LOL: @SadLivwr

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and datboijj
Africans are against racemixxing too btw. They call whites “oyinbos” in Nigeria
that just means white though? has nothing to do with racemixxing

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It’s not cucking when they only get the uglier ethnic women lol. And good looking lightskinned ethnics cuck all white dudes lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SadLivwr and murdah
Most white people (especially in colonial countries like the US) see themselves as superior. Seeing a minority (esp a non-black one since I think most whites in the US have accepted somewhat a black guy dating a white girl), landing a white girl challenges their self image of superiority and thus causes anger.

It’s the same reason women get more angry when they found out their man cheated with some ugly girl. Like they feel like they’ve implicitly been told they are uglier than that ugly girl.

Nah most whites (esp in US) know that they’re ugly and nothing special and they also know that good looking lightskinned ethnics are superior to white dudes lol. Of course, darker skinned ethnics have a lower ceiling as they are capped by their skin tone

• JFL

Why are white men so against racemixing?​

I've never seen a white man who is against race mixing except for some SFcels who are tiny percent of the white population.

95% white people don't care nor oppose race mixing. It's just KHHV ethnic incels who make things up to be mad about.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
arabs are considered white in africa btw

They would shit their pants if they saw a hallstat nordic man making same video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and murdah
Kys jew nigger.

Why are white men so against racemixing?​

I've never seen a white man who is against race mixing except for some SFcels who are tiny percent of the white population.

95% white people don't care nor oppose race mixing. It's just KHHV ethnic incels who make things up to be mad about.
Look under any comment section of an ethnic with a white women, especially BMWF couples, they’ll get a lot of animosity and shaming for it.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Look under any comment section of an ethnic with a white women, especially BMWF couples, they’ll get a lot of animosity and shaming for it.
You could also find black guys or Asian guys who are mad about their women being stolen. As we expected, there will always be racebaiting on social media. The vast majority of white people do not oppose racial mixing or even think about it. Those who oppose make up only a small part of the white population, and ethnic incels use them as "gotcha" argument to be angry about. In fact, white countries are the most liberal and progressive in the world, they welcome refugees to their lands, why would they oppose race mixing?

It’s not cucking when they only get the uglier ethnic women lol. And good looking lightskinned ethnics cuck all white dudes lol
JFL, WHITE MEN ONLY RECIPROCATE ATTRACTION TO ATTRACTIVE ETHNIC GIRLS DUMBASS :lul::lul:

jfl at this cope, easily debunkable btw

Fear of crime and preservation of genius potential.

Obvious answer. East Asian females are built for white cock. Next question

How are you incel at 6’4? White and 6’4 is a gamechanger
I've already told you. My legit halfway through waking day is 192.5cm so 5mm below 6'4. And I've already told you I'm volcel

• JFL