Why are white men so against racemixing?

Yeah bro.. volcel at 21 by choice :ogre:.

I will not be participating in dates, OLD, clubbing, bars, or whatever boring activities normie jesters do in the hopes of getting sex, when I can just stay home and wank. As for LTRs, that's a meme and a psyop

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Acting as if niggers don't do the same shit by calling every white girl they see a "snowbunny" or just straight harassing white ppl for no reason, or heck even fucking pajeets on here posting curry munchers betabuxxing some Slavic foid
Didn't say other men didn't do the same thing.

I'm just sticking to the topic.

If someone made a thread about Black or Asian men shitting on Whites but praising relationships with WW, I'd speak on that too.

White men racemix all the time, much more than their female counterparts. On a global scale, white men racemix more, specifically with asians and latinas. Then when a white woman ends up with an Indian or Black, they wanna call her a “racetraitor” or “coalburner” even though they’re the main perpetrator of racemixing. It’s hypocritical when you realize all of this, they can cuck ethnics but we can’t cuck them :ogre:. View attachment 3024211
How is it “taking advantage of Asian girls” To just fuck an Asian girl consentually XDDDDDDDDDD Reddit tier logic

IMG 6148

• JFL
How is it “taking advantage of Asian girls” To just fuck an Asian girl consentually XDDDDDDDDDD Reddit tier logic
Older whitr guys using their grene card and 1st world salary to get with a young filipina you retarded wigger

White men racemix all the time, much more than their female counterparts. On a global scale, white men racemix more, specifically with asians and latinas. Then when a white woman ends up with an Indian or Black, they wanna call her a “racetraitor” or “coalburner” even though they’re the main perpetrator of racemixing. It’s hypocritical when you realize all of this, they can cuck ethnics but we can’t cuck them :ogre:. View attachment 3024211
Because they have the best-looking women. And by allowing race-mixing, they are the only ones who are truly losing when their women go for other, inferior races.

White foids are scarce and they are the prize. Them producing goblins is net negative for global community. Unfortunately, their toxicity and degeneracy is off putting many white men

• Hmm...
Because they have the best-looking women. And by allowing race-mixing, they are the only ones who are truly losing when their women go for other, inferior races.
White women are not the best looking at all

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Incel are against it when u have daily pussy u could care less bout everything

• +1