M-1014

Deleted 27th May 2024 Coming back 3rd July 2025

>WHITE supremesist nazi
> Couldn't get a white foid
> Settled for a black one
> Had mixed kids
> R worded her for 22 hours 🤢
> Ended her life

I'll keep saying this black people commit the most crimes by number but whites commit the most atrocious ones

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, Carv, AspiringMogger and 11 others
low inhib

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, Lyxguxx, silencio and 1 other person
Niggers do this all the time kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Autismcel, SidharthTheSlayer and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32250
Whites have the highest % of molesting their own children out of any race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, 5'7 zoomer, Roquefort and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer, Roquefort and 6 others
@murdah hmm

• +1
Reactions: murdah
4093408 IMG 9237

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Kill their kids because of their skin colour ?
Impossible as mixed kids look black
Regardless they kill their families all the time or little white lids playing their own yard or they date interacial and kill whites women stop victimizing yourself nigger

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and M-1014
Whites have the most degen fetishes and commit the most atrocious crimes i.e Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, PrinceLuenLeoncur, plukee and 2 others
Regardless they kill their families all the time or little white lids playing their own yard or they date interacial and kill whites women stop victimizing yourself nigger
Blacks commit the most crimes but whites are pretty evil and heinous with the stuff they do sometimes

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and M-1014
Whites have the most degen fetishes and commit the most atrocious crimes i.e Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, etc.
You literally eat eachother in Haiti your own family your mentally disabled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mike21, Shycel and 3 others
Blacks commit the most crimes but whites are pretty evil and heinous with the stuff they do sometimes
You eat eachother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, M-1014 and murdah
im not a product of racemixing propaganda, im WMBF.
Buddy thsts the same exact thing that’s what the Jews want they want white men to go with black girls and white females to go with black men

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 32250 and murdah
Buddy thsts the same exact thing that’s what the Jews want they want white men to go with black girls and white females to go with black men
what can they even propagandize about black women? :forcedsmile: black guys have bbc halo

Whites have the highest % of molesting their own children out of any race
13 percent of the population commits 56 percent of all violent crime keep coping trying to act like a little victim I wish you were nigger

what can they even propagandize about black women? :forcedsmile: black guys have bbc halo
“Your racist if you have preferences for race” they simply make it seem like a good thing to be “tolerant”

• +1
Reactions: murdah
13 percent of the population commits 56 percent of all violent crime keep coping trying to act like a little victim I wish you were nigger
stop saying the n word its racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and murdah
I don't think they're more evil. They might be smarter though + high trust which enables them to prey upon kids more easily, whereas the black man is more overtly scary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tigrxs, M-1014 and 1 other person
13 percent of the population 56% of all violent crime and learn per capita retarded nigger

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: bingustik

Every single crime statisc is dominated by whites except murder lol
Because there the majority of the fucking country retard as I said learn per capita but you won’t because your a retarded nigger guess what in Africa 100% of the crime rate is black try to guess why:lul::lul:

Because there the majority of the fucking country retard as I said learn per capita but you won’t because your a retarded nigger guess what in Africa 100% of the crime rate is black try to guess why:lul::lul:
the U.S. the U.S. Source: United States census bureau. White Americans constitute the majority of the 332 million people living in the United States, with 71% of the population in the 2020 United States Census, including 61.6% who identified as 'white alone.'

61.6% of America is full white
But 70% of rapes
68% of burglaries
74.9% of under 18 rape offences
61.8% of aggrevated assault

Your clearly that retarded cumskin that doesn't understand per capita

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Runawaytictac read the last comment

the U.S. the U.S. Source: United States census bureau. White Americans constitute the majority of the 332 million people living in the United States, with 71% of the population in the 2020 United States Census, including 61.6% who identified as 'white alone.'

61.6% of America is full white
But 70% of rapes
68% of burglaries
74.9% of under 18 rape offences
61.8% of aggrevated assault

Your clearly that retarded cumskin that doesn't understand per capita
Ok not nearly as bad as the blacks they literally commit crimes for a population 3-2 times their size

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and M-1014
his agarthan dna kicked in

Just google child molestation/abuse daily whiites sexually molesting children most of the time their own

Just google child molestation/abuse daily whiites sexually molesting children most of the time their own
I don’t give a fuck nigga you commit most of the crimes I don’t care about a singular crime

I don’t give a fuck nigga you commit most of the crimes I don’t care about a singular crime
You would rape ur own kids too that’s why you don’t deserve to have kids

Northern Europeans have always been strange, the cult of blood is in their genes, but there is nothing wrong with that heritage, a warrior race

Having that genetics, from time to time, someone mentally ill comes out.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

>WHITE supremesist nazi
> Had mixed kids
> Ended her life

I'll keep saying this black people commit the most crimes by number but whites commit the most atrocious ones

They lack bbc

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014 and Imretarded?

>WHITE supremesist nazi
> Had mixed kids
> Ended her life

watch, now

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and yeeyeeslayer

>WHITE supremesist nazi
> Had mixed kids
> Ended her life

wtf that’s his wifes kid though….

Anyways let this be a lesson to any blk bih who wants to swirl, THESE PIGMEN WILL KILL YO KID. And yes I’m aware black men do fucked up shit to pinkoid women as well.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
You would rape ur own kids too that’s why you don’t deserve to have kids
You would eat your own kids that’s why you don’t deserve to have kids what a fucking retard