Why are whites so low T

K

Kamui

Inactive
Anytime I post a high E bitch with a nice ass and wide hips like the ones below there will always be a mf (usually white) that calls her a landwhale or obese, why are white men like this?

98E5A44E 8A0A 4E28 974B 138A14199066

DF44D2E7 680E 403F AD1B C7648A283151

D922D06A 7588 476B B5D2 F741BADC87DD

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Jamaldickjavontus, Arcturus and 24 others
Tagging fellow high IQ based taste users @forevergymcelling @vicecity @B1B2 @TRUE_CEL @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Gengar, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
Bump I need to get to the bottom of this

I am white and still love big booty foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
Stop posting obese landwhales

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, hopecel, Just4Beast and 14 others
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 16275, Beastchodecode and 4 others
whites are often higher sentient than others. these are all obese whores. girls are supposed to look curvy off wide hip bone structure not fat kid. learn females

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, hopecel, Deleted member 6128 and 18 others
cellulite ridden pigs coupled with diseased looking high bf pudgy faces. this is truly revolting

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, The Thinker, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
I’ll post your whore of a mother next lol
You only exist because your shitskin black mother got fucked by the whole neighbourhood. You don't even know who your father is, dirty black nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 6128 and LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Primalsplit and Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 16275 and 12 others
whites are often higher sentient than others. these are all obese whores. girls are supposed to look curvy off wide hip bone structure not fat kid. learn females
"Learn females" shut the fuck up Low T scum and end your puny life, never talk about my thick queens like that again, fucking retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, hopecel, Deleted member 30892 and 8 others
volcel if you wouldnt
no i would never. look at the girl at the bottom. fat cellulite ridden ass with pudgy arms. she is 100% an obese whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rooman and Deleted member 27511
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 16275 and 12 others
"Learn females" shut the fuck up Low T scum and end your puny life, never talk about my thick queens like that again, fucking retard.
sometimes the animals get mad at humans. sorry you will evolve next life

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Primalsplit
no i would never. look at the girl at the bottom. fat cellulite ridden ass with pudgy arms. she is 100% an obese whore
Then niggas like u will complain abt being incel :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, humanoidsub7, rooman and 1 other person
cellulite ridden pigs coupled with diseased looking high bf pudgy faces. this is truly revolting
Theres literally 0 cellulite in these images you low T faggot, iirc you're a Moroccan who sucks white cock and only bows down to white women, fuck off self hater.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 31562, rooman and 1 other person
You only exist because your shitskin black mother got fucked by the whole neighbourhood. You don't even know who your father is, dirty black nigger.
I know who my father and he is in my life meanwhile your father is ashamed to even mention you to any of his friends because he knows his son is a complete failure of sperm who has failed to accomplish anything in his life and spends his time trying to save Europe on incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 23778, rooman and 1 other person
You are literally a self hating Moroccan
Wait he’s Moroccan lmao what the fuck I thought he was a SFcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Theres literally 0 cellulite in these images you low T faggot, iirc you're a Moroccan who sucks white cock and only bows down to white women, fuck off self hater.
white women should be slim and beautiful these are just bonified niggers

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, LampPostPrime, rooman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 29155
Wait he’s Moroccan lmao what the fuck I thought he was a SFcel
Nah he's just some self hating Moroccan who made a post like "wHy aRe wHItes gOing eXTiNct!!!1" and basically offered his support to them and claimed white women are the best in the world and that he loves blonde white women :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not sure why you're posting children, is there something you'd like to tell us?

View attachment 2339003

This brutally fogs the obese landwhales you niggers like to post
@ceo take a look at this pic you shitskin nigger welfare recipient section 8 housing abomination. real females are slim with wide hip structure. this is what females should look like. u god damn animal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
I know who my father and he is in my life
Sure you do, nigger. Did you randomly select one out of the 100 niggers that fucked your nigger mum and brand him as your father?

@ceo take a look at this pic you shitskin nigger welfare recipient section 8 housing abomination. real females are slim with wide hip structure. this is what females should look like. u god damn animal
You're just Low T and can't handle a thick queen, I take what I can get and don't discriminate, this is why you'll stay incel and I'll slay, meanwhile your terrorist ass is trying to get white women in Canada Muhammad, I'll be balls deep in some thick bitch with my BBC, cope

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, LampPostPrime and Kamui
They have wonderful bodies but it bothers me that these girls are showing it off like whores.

If she wants to act like a whore, if she’s my daughter i will sell her ass to a fucking whore house or if it’s not ill kidnap this cocksucking slut to torture her as my worthless little fuckmeat until she dies.

C5F60707 AAA5 48B4 999B 70D24AB4D2C6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Trilogy and Kamui
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Kamui and Deleted member 29155
You're just Low T and can't handle a thick queen, I take what I can get and don't discriminate, this is why you'll stay incel and I'll slay, meanwhile your terrorist ass is trying to get white women in Canada Muhammad, I'll be balls deep in some thick bitch with my BBC, cope
homo erectus has not evolved yet thinks everything is linear with hormone levels. it is sentience levels something u cant grasp yet

homo erectus has not evolved yet thinks everything is linear with hormone levels. it is sentience levels something u cant grasp yet
@GilfHunter @Kamui nigga thinks he's an sfcel when he's a Moroccan, whites will call you shitskin, no matter how many times you try to fit in with them lol

@GilfHunter @Kamui nigga thinks he's an sfcel when he's a Moroccan, whites will call you shitskin, no matter how many times you try to fit in with them lol
@EXTREME SUBHUMAN is morrocan?

• +1
Abused dog mentality lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
i dont care about whites you dumb son of a whore. when moroccans raped white females were we trying to be sfcel

i just like white females doesnt make anyone sfcel. search barbary slave trade i dont view whites as above me their women just look good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 29155
So I guess the Greeks romans and Vikings were low iq retards as they preferred fat women. Fat women were ideal I. Most of Europe until the modern era..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23778, Bushman and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So I guess the Greeks romans and Vikings were low iq retards as they preferred fat women. Fat women were ideal I. Most of Europe until the modern era..
Since the Dawn of time men have liked bitches with a nice plump ass and big boobies as this shows fertility + doggy style literally being the most primal position for sex

These skinny twig models are promoted by homosexuals and kikes not even joking

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 32826 and 1 other person