Why are whites so low T

"Learn females" shut the fuck up Low T scum and end your puny life, never talk about my thick queens like that again, fucking retard.
Nigga is talking about sentience in a GOONING thread.

Sexual attraction is supposed to be primal.
These niggas are straight up spergs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others

niggas have gone full circle fr lol

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 23778

listen you just dont analyze things properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 29155
You aren’t higher IQ or high sentience for liking one group of foids over the other lol
bro i can just calculate every movement. the higher the body fat the foid the more expenses you pay, the more your stairs get wear and tear, the less your furniture lasts. i think of everything trust me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and LampPostPrime
bro i can just calculate every movement. the higher the body fat the foid the more expenses you pay, the more your stairs get wear and tear, the less your furniture lasts. i think of everything trust me
Blud thinks he’s Batman 💀💀💀

Tagging fellow high IQ based taste users @forevergymcelling @vicecity @B1B2 @TRUE_CEL @TheTakeoverHasBegun
To be fair, the second one has stretch marks which is gross.

Everyone is low t bcs they dont eat raw meat raw saturated fats raw organs etc

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Kamui
To be fair, the second one has stretch marks which is gross.
Stretch marks are low key hot if they don’t look like a granny’s imo

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Eh idk, got a fucked up sleep schedule & im overweight (maybe its actually high T tho cuz low bodyfat makes you lose libido). But i fight so maybe im muh high value alphamale

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
Sigma behaviour
I have been schophenour/nitzche pilled

Men are slaves to their biology which want us to simp for Samsara (women) once you realise this and fight back then you won’t be enslaved or into such satanic beasts, you can see it’s nature trying to cuckhold you into simping

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Primalsplit
I have been schophenour/nitzche pilled

Men are slaves to their biology which want us to simp for Samsara (women) once you realise this and fight back then you won’t be enslaved or into such satanic beasts, you can see it’s nature trying to cuckhold you into simping
I've always been a detached person from stuff like this all my life. Same as my father. So I literally don't know what skirt chasing feels like anyway.

I think I like my style, but the heart desires conquest for sure.

high T men dont like women who have muscles(big ass big legs) they like small frail things to dominate and fuck. thats high t.

Quadroon foids are the best. Built for Big Castizo Cock.
IMG 4628

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
This thread is comical the first girl mckinzie is a sloot and comically I dont even think shes ever been with a black guy all vids of her even her sex tape is with white guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and latincell95
JFL @ you @TheTakeoverHasBegun

Hustling 50 Cent GIF

I love ass as much as the next guy but these whores are nothing more than coomfuel they're just essentially succubuses, semen harvesters even.

None of these whores are built for LTM Relationships hence why niggers love them and white or any other race dnc

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 29155
Physical attraction is influenced by genetics and culture. Generally, Whites and Asians tend to be more attracted to slender women, while Blacks and Latinos may prefer women with curves.

Arguing over preference is retarded. As long as you like legal-aged pussy, I can care less who another man finds sexually attractive. There's no right or wrong preference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Looks like shit