why are whites such pussies?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
this 6ft2 robust german Karl got scared from a 5ft4 malnourished Indian labourer who probably hasn't eaten anything properly since 2 month because of corona.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 20379, currylightskin and 8 others
russians and balkan people are the only tough white ppl. i swear ive never seen a pussy russian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 20379, TsarTsar444 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
They got cucked almost as bad as Asians tbh

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
If I were that white guy I wouldโ€™ve just thrown him and asserted my genetic dominance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Its true tbh most whites are beta af atleast in burgerland, Thank god Finns arent cucked.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 1100, Chadeep and 2 others
If I were that white guy I wouldโ€™ve just thrown him and asserted my genetic dominance
haha, you wouldn't, you are just a pussy like all white people,

your grandfathers and their fathers were the actual tough ones.

today generations whites are almost pussies,
your grandsons will be total pussies for sure.,

and your granddaughters will be like this

jfl over for cuckold white race.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, PrinceLuenLeoncur, JizzFarmer and 2 others
:lul::forcedsmile:The 5'4 pajeet hunts tigers. No wonder why he's so scared.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and 2 others
You guys are retarded
What should He do?
Hit him?So his 200 cousins come and stab him to death?
Jfl have some common sense you retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17430, Eduardo DOV and 6 others
You guys are retarded
What should He do?
Hit him?So his 200 cousins come and stab him to death?
Jfl have some common sense you retard
STFU No one would stab him to death, and he wouldn't have hit him no matter what he was saying. he should made a statement and talked like a man instead of pussy, and he was the one who should have left the place not Karl. that genetic trash manlet who was probably a parents mistake just told this robust german nazi to gtfo and he did what he said, jfl these are Hitlers superior race men? this is what Hitlers got? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. so much war and blood to prove that these cuckolds are superior, oh I am dead,,, jfl

If some dogshit asshole did the same thing to my father in America, He would have gotten his legs broken, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin, Chadeep and 2 others
De-escalation is a legit self-defence strategy. You never know if he has a knife or a gun or 5 guys behind the corner waiting. Even if he doesn't have any of that, what do you gain from fighting some random dude? Money? Pussy? More probable is to end up with a broken hand if you hit him hard and you're untrained or get arrested.
In this case it's very unlikely the small guy wins but how do you know he's not the local boxing champ or something like that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Chadeep and Deleted member 1100
Mad curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, currylightskin, Chadeep and 1 other person
De-escalation is a legit self-defence strategy. You never know if he has a knife or a gun or 5 guys behind the corner waiting. Even if he doesn't have any of that, what do you gain from fighting some random dude? Money? Pussy? More probable is to end up with a broken hand if you hit him hard and you're untrained or get arrested.
In this case it's very unlikely the small guy wins but how do you know he's not the local boxing champ or something like that?
dude stfu, this is India, not America, no one kills and even hit someone for stupid things, they only know how to talk, and you should know to so that he doesn't hit you. he's a fucking laborer who can't afford food for his family, you say he wanna go jail? jfl. he can't afford food, forget about gun, and no one kills in daylight in front of so many people bro stfu, and accept this and most white guys are pussy bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, saltii131, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
Muh muh cuck race muh muh
Meanwhile on tinder all your ethnic women are being slayn by white guys
@Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lev Peshkov and Achilles
I love how ethnics believe in white supremacy so much that if a white ever doesnt act like their idea of a white supremacist and immediately attempts to beat the shit outta any inferior subhuman ethnic for even looking at him, hes a beta cuck and its over for the white race. Nice thought process bro.

Legitimate answer to the question why most whites are less aggressive is because white people more often than not grow up in basically a safe utopia and live in a society that sees barely any violence while also tries to create the notion that violence can never be used, unlike eethnics who are coming from violent 3rd world shitholes or live in violent 3rd world shithole ghettos and hoods that they create. Its also an IQ thing. The strongest predator (Lion) is smart enough to avoid injury at all costs.

Any ethnic who lives well in a wealthy white area will become the same way in 1-2 generations.

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard
dude stfu, this is India, not America, no one kills and even hit someone for stupid things, they only know how to talk, and you should know to so that he doesn't hit you. he's a fucking laborer who can't afford food for his family, you say he wanna go jail? jfl. he can't afford food, forget about gun, and no one kills in daylight in front of so many people bro stfu, and accept this and most white guys are pussy bro
Some white guys are pussy just like any other race but most are not insane or care about dominance in such a concrete way.
For white people status is more about their jobs, money and women, not about winning arguments or fistfights.
De-escalating something like this may be bad for a thug but for a civilized white man it's the right choice.

• JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Ethnic sewer rat thread

These are some of the comments:

" these kinds of illiterate people cause mob lynching in India. just ignore them and walk away "

" ๐Ÿ˜‚ we northeast India peoples do face that too. Just ignore them they're illiterate. "

" Sorry Karl youโ€™re wrong. I would have punched his damn face. "

The creator of the video response to the comment above (to the guy who said he would've punched him):

" Up to you bro, but think all the labourers in this market seeing a big white guy hitting a small labourer. Best to avoid for me personally (if possible). "

At the end of the day, you can't really do anything but de-escalate, ignore and leave tbh. You're a minority in a foreign country and you try to fight him = risk getting beat up by a mob. What if they have weapons, knives, guns etc.

Also tbh, I think a reason a lot of whites, asians, and high IQ indians are high inhib is because they actually have something to lose.

You literally invest years and years of education into yourself. Spend years doing that. Just to end up getting beat up, your head smashed in, and literally lose IQ points, run the risk of dropping cognitive ability and you risk getting permanently fucked up (face and looks wise). Is that really worth it? Take that vs a complete streetshitter, or a thugmaxxed criminal who really don't have anything going on in their life. They can be lowinhib without anything really to lose, and not much if any consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EckhartTollemaxx and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I love how ethnics believe in white supremacy so much that if a white ever doesnt act like their idea of a white supremacist and immediately attempts to beat the shit outta any inferior subhuman ethnic for even looking at him, hes a beta cuck and its over for the white race. Nice thought process bro.

Legitimate answer to the question why most whites are less aggressive is because white people more often than not grow up in basically a safe utopia and live in a society that sees barely any violence while also tries to create the notion that violence can never be used, unlike eethnics who are coming from violent 3rd world shitholes or live in violent 3rd world shithole ghettos and hoods that they create. Its also an IQ thing. The strongest predator (Lion) is smart enough to avoid injury at all costs.

Any ethnic who lives well in a wealthy white area will become the same way in 1-2 generations.
stop coping, India doesn't have any crimes or violence like the USA, or terror threats like the middle east, only issues are rapes and dirt. if you are a man you should have no problem, even the theft rate is very low compared to other countries and population density,

stop coping with muh environment, much society.

" these kinds of illiterate people cause mob lynching in India. just ignore them and walk away "

" ๐Ÿ˜‚ we northeast India peoples do face that too. Just ignore them they're illiterate. "

The creator of the video response to the comment above (to the guy who said he would've punched him):

" Up to you bro, but think all the labourers in this market seeing a big white guy hitting a small labourer. Best to avoid for me personally (if possible). "

At the end of the day, you can't really do anything but de-escalate, ignore and leave tbh. You're a minority in a foreign country and you try to fight him = risk getting beat up by a mob. What if they have weapons, knives, guns etc.

Also tbh, I think a reason a lot of whites, asians, and high IQ indians are high inhib is because they actually have something to lose.

You literally invest years and years of education into yourself. Spend years doing that. Just to end up getting beat up, your head smashed in, and literally lose IQ points, run the risk of dropping cognitive ability and you risk getting permanently fucked up (face and looks wise). Is that really worth it? Take that vs a complete streetshitter, or a thugmaxxed criminal who really don't have anything going on in their life. They can be lowinhib without anything really to lose, and not much if any consequences.

those comments are made by his fans,

and no one does anything to you in India, no one cares about what you do

this nigger ate beef in india

he got viral in Whatsapp , and Hindu extremists groups to mob lynch this guy

but he's still alive to this date,

indians are pussies from inside who only know to talk, they wouldn't do shit.

and this dude is 6ft2 he could have shouted once on his face, and he would have gone. no fighting needed
but he's a pussy.

stop coping, India doesn't have any crimes or violence like the USA, or terror threats like the middle east, only issues are rapes and dirt. if you are a man you should have no problem, even the theft rate is very low compared to other countries and population density,

stop coping with muh environment, much society.
this currycel cope is insane. you have mob lynchings of muslims there 24/7. you have dudes killing their wives becasue they didnt get a dowry. you have acid attacks all the time. India is a fucking shithole nigga LMFAO the cope

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Very good points. Not having anything to lose makes freedom for lots of kinds of behaviors.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and jackthenerd
those comments are made by his fans,

and no one does anything to you in India, no one cares about what you do

this nigger ate beef in india

he got viral in Whatsapp , and Hindu extremists groups to mob lynch this guy

but he's still alive to this date,

indians are pussies from inside who only know to talk, they wouldn't do shit.

and this dude is 6ft2 he could have shouted once on his face, and he would have gone. no fighting needed
but he's a pussy.

Lol is it bad to eat beef in India? Didn't know tbh, so nobody does it? Or do people do it, it's just extremists that hate it? So what should he have done in this case? He probably would've dropped that kid by just pushing him tbh. Should he have done that? Should he have hit him? What about all the other labourers seeing it, and that nutcase trying to get people against him saying he had COVID lol?

I highly doubt he'd "win" by trying to verbally abuse him back, would just look comical at that point. The guy will just stay there and abuse him back and never leave. The white guy also doesn't really have the voice, tonality, and speech to destroy someone verbally (he has a cuck voice imo JFL). So he basically would've had to go to physical force to not seem "weak" and to "win".

So he had 3 options. Just leave (you look weak and high inhib), you try to verbally abuse him back (you again probably end up looking weak and pathetic, because he just keeps staying there wasting your time, and you have to end up leaving anyways). You fight him, hit him, and you look good and high inhib, but you risk getting fucked up and or getting punished.

• +1
this currycel cope is insane. you have mob lynchings of muslims there 24/7. you have dudes killing their wives becasue they didnt get a dowry. you have acid attacks all the time. India is a fucking shithole nigga LMFAO the cope

less than 200 lynchings in over 10 years sure
its a liberal exaggeration here

and yes curryland is a one big shithole but crime or murder is not a threat here like lets say Latin America, Mexico, America, Africa, middle east, south east Asia. India is pretty safe from all these places.

rapes is the only big threat,

Lol is it bad to eat beef in India? Didn't know tbh, so nobody does it? Or do people do it, it's just extremists that hate it? So what should he have done in this case? He probably would've dropped that kid by just pushing him tbh. Should he have done that? Should he have hit him? What about all the other labourers seeing it, and that nutcase trying to get people against him saying he had COVID lol?

I highly doubt he'd "win" by trying to verbally abuse him back, would just look comical at that point. The guy will just stay there and abuse him back and never leave. The white guy also doesn't really have the voice, tonality, and speech to destroy someone verbally (he has a cuck voice imo JFL). So he basically would've had to go to physical force to not seem "weak" and to "win".

So he had 3 options. Just leave (you look weak and high inhib), you try to verbally abuse him back (you again probably end up looking weak and pathetic, because he just keeps staying there wasting your time, and you have to end up leaving anyways). You fight him, hit him, and you look good and high inhib, but you risk getting fucked up and or getting punished.
you cant get beef here, if you eat it illegally you will die a painful death in 24 hours like this.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: jackthenerd
Muh muh cuck race muh muh
Meanwhile on tinder all your ethnic women are being slayn by white guys
@Lev Peshkov
True asf. Anyhole can get sex while we rot in our rooms

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Britishlooksmaxxer
Whites created an entire sex fetish where they invite other races of men into their bedrooms to fuck their wives while they stand in the corner and jack off. They are undefeated kings of being faggot ass pussies.

• +1
he should've just ignored the subhuman instead of enticing him.

of course starting a fight would have been retarded, the curry is in his territory, he could be armed with a knife, or have friends on standby, it was better to just pretend to not have heard him and keep walking

• JFL
You are very racist..

• Ugh..
this 6ft2 robust german Karl got scared from a 5ft4 malnourished Indian labourer who probably hasn't eaten anything properly since 2 month because of corona.

BU BU BUT @Predeterminism TOLD ME ETHNICS ESPECIALLY CURRIES WORSHIP WHITE PIPO WHY IS THIS ETHNIC BEING RAYCIS TO WHITES?????

• JFL

It makes me sick how pussy our people are

• +1
BU BU BUT @Predeterminism TOLD ME ETHNICS ESPECIALLY CURRIES WORSHIP WHITE PIPO WHY IS THIS ETHNIC BEING RAYCIS TO WHITES?????
Cos heโ€™s extremely jealous cos he knows his wife would cheat on him at any chance she got with that JBWmaxxer

• JFL
You are very racist..
Why do you care bhai. You are not white. Balkans didnโ€™t came and loot india bhai. Balkan india brotherhood ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Cos heโ€™s extremely jealous cos he knows his wife would cheat on him at any chance she got with that JBWmaxxer
Cope, he can slay 8/10 white pussy cos he has dark Dravidian looks, meanwhile they white guy had to settle for 4/10 pooopjeeta pussy

M we need to accept curry dominance worldwide, curries have asserted their dominion over us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Cope, he can slay 8/10 white pussy cos he has dark Dravidian looks, meanwhile they white guy had to settle for 4/10 pooopjeeta pussy

M we need to accept curry dominance worldwide, curries have asserted their dominion over us
We Indians are the most superior race.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

true tbh

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Part of being a man is not letting other men disrespect you. Yes, retaliating might have fatal consequences, but at least you don't lose self respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.