Why are women attracted to men with tanned skin and dark hair but not ethnics?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Why are women attracted to men with tanned skin and dark hair but not ethnics?

Why is it just white men with tanned skin and dark hair?

Not even a racebait for once, genuinely trying to understand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Holes are enamored by the spectrum of European beauty.

Quite sadly, they have no concept of intelligence. Hence, they cannot gauge it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
Holes are enamored by the spectrum of European beauty.

Quite sadly, they have no concept of intelligence. Hence, they cannot gauge it.
So its purely about facial features?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
pakis are an exception

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FBl, ReadBooksEveryday, SPFromNY914 and 5 others
European features + status, those ethnics who look like meds don't get a heavily race taxed

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, FailedNormieManlet, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
So its purely about facial features?

Yes, lookism. A hole never develops basic mental abilities, so they rely on sexual instinct. Shannon ditched Justus Grossbier for a tall Castizo. My half-relatives denigrated myself and Mother, and thought my anxious avoidant behavior was due to my dark features. My VIQ is 112+.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, 11gaijin, Prince88 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member
@earthwindandfire the guy with the plaid shirt is MENA/white (Arab Jew/white)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Mulatto VIP smv-mogs everything else on earth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deprived and 9 others
Bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@earthwindandfire the guy with the plaid shirt is MENA/white (Arab Jew/white)
Yes but he looks 100% white lol, zoomer girls don't care where you are actually from, as long as your westernized, with a good pheno, most will not turn you down for your ethnicity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Yes but he looks 100% white lol, zoomer girls don't care where you are actually from, as long as your westernized, with a good pheno, most will not turn you down for your ethnicity.
I've never seen a white person who looked like him unless if he was mixed with something else. His pheno is mostly common in the Levant and to a lesser degree, North Africa.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 20056
Most poeple date within their own race, ethnicity, religion, social group etc.

but they do though statistically? im trying to figure out why

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I've never seen a white person who looked like him unless if he was mixed with something else. His pheno is mostly common in the Levant and to a lesser degree, North Africa.
cope lol, white skin with red undertones, brown hair and light eyes. North Africa phenos range very drastically some look like mullatos and some look mostly white. That guy could easily larp as white and most people would beleive him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
but they do though statistically? im trying to figure out why
Based off of phenotype and not actual ethnicity, it's based on looks, they won't turn down someone like Hasan Piker because muh his first name is Hasan:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member and Deleted member 16369
This study is like a decade old and it's not even a reliable one at that. Single isolated studies have too many variables and is not enough proof. If you want to draw conclusions from something here are a few figures from a metadata study in different countries

Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race per country nppm 1
Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race n 14 58 880
Scatter plots of country specific predicted probabilities of racial preferences and

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 17829
that doesnt explain why tho

yes i get it islam and 9/11

is that really the only reason?

maybe its cos whites gains status from being in all the movies, pop, tv shows, having the best countries etc.

and ethnics have the islam and 9/11 etc. failo

maybe its just status idk

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
cope lol, white skin with red undertones, brown hair and light eyes. North Africa phenos range very drastically some look like mullatos and some look mostly white. That guy could easily larp as white and most people would beleive him.
In the UK he'd get outed if he LARPed as a Western European white by foids = circumcised failo (since he's a British Jew) = associated with Africans/Muslims/Jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20056
Based off of phenotype and not actual ethnicity, it's based on looks, they won't turn down someone like Hasan Piker because muh his first name is Hasan:feelsuhh:
you just said a woman wont turn down an ethnic if he is top 0.00001% looks

of course lol?

stop saying retarded shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
that doesnt explain why tho

yes i get it islam and 9/11

is that really the only reason?

maybe its cos whites gains status from being in all the movies, pop, tv shows, having the best countries etc.

and ethnics have the islam and 9/11 etc. failo

maybe its just status idk
I'd say hatred and racism towards non-whites in general, plus Hollywood brainwashing.

• +1
you just said a woman wont turn down an ethnic if he is top 0.00001% looks

of course lol?

stop saying retarded shit
Nigga read what I wrote before :feelskek:

In the UK he'd get outed if he LARPed as a Western European white by foids = circumcised failo (since he's a British Jew) = associated with Africans/Muslims/Jews
lol many non muslims are uncircumsiced, he could also just say he did it for medical reasons, women won't turn you down cause you're circumcised:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
lol many non muslims are uncircumsiced, he could also just say he did it for medical reasons, women won't turn you down cause you're circumcised:ROFLMAO:
Come to the Levant, Israel or North Africa one day; you'll see people who look like him walking about towns in those regions.

View attachment 1751149

they dont tho. it all points towards white men on ALL studies
That study also said most men(of all races) prefered asian women when most white men i know prefer white women.

Even in a multi racial place like California Where i live most people date within their own race

They found that 47% of the matches were interracial, far higher than the interracial-marriage rate. Women were particularly likely to prefer men of their own race, while older people and people who were rated as more attractive were less likely to have same-race preferences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Come to the Levant, Israel or North Africa one day; you'll see people who look like him walking about towns in those regions.
I know many North Africans lmao, they on average look something like Mahrez, not the guy you posted, even though there might be people with that pheno there it's not the norm.

• +1
Choose between dark chocolate and poop.
What would you choose?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16369
I know many North Africans lmao, they on average look something like Mahrez, not the guy you posted, even though there might be people with that pheno there it's not the norm.
The pheno you mentioned = a more common pheno.

That study also said most men(of all races) prefered asian women when most white men i know prefer white women.

Even in a multi racial place like California Where i live most people date within their own race

@fogdart

Tan =\= ethnic

Asians and Arabs can have lighter skin than whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16369
Stfu I made a chadfish with guessoum’s pics in Stockholm and gave him a medium level failo name like Hassan. (Oussama would be too brutal). Nigga had every blonde bitch on his dick.
5012468E CD5B 4C7C A59E 67D1C62BFA3E

Gonzalo just an uncanny fucktard, mogged to utter suicide by true Alladin Princes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Not really tbh any race can have bones it’s more becuase its low status to be seen with an ethnic ofc unless they have status and most people will couple you with their own race . So of course in the west where whites are a heavy majority they will couple up with their own

• +1