Why are women attracted to men with tanned skin and dark hair but not ethnics?

Stfu I made a chadfish with guessoum’s pics in Stockholm and gave him a medium level failo name like Hassan. (Oussama would be too brutal). Nigga had every blonde bitch on his dick.
View attachment 1751175

Gonzalo just an uncanny fucktard, mogged to utter suicide by true Alladin Princes.
>Stockholm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Not really tbh any race can have bones it’s more becuase its low status to be seen with an ethnic ofc unless they have status and most people will couple you with their own race . So of course in the west where whites are a heavy majority they will couple up with their own
What's status?

Women arent attracted to men with tanned skin or dark hair.

Women arent attracted to men with tanned skin or dark hair.
2956599 1656180594059

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17751
tan they mean golden reddish not ethnic brown

dark hair they mean medium/darkish BROWN not black/almost black ethnic color

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
white women do like going interracial with ethnics if u want to truly understand

I’m half ethnic but whiter skin than a albino living in a cave. Dark hair tho. I could pass as a melanin deficient Middle Eastern or a southwest European with a Arab nose.

Some girls have shown interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
How many race threads are you going to make while larping as a Norweigan as a Indian shitskin immigrant?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

View attachment 1751128

Why is it just white men with tanned skin and dark hair?

Not even a racebait for once, genuinely trying to understand
Because dating apps are not real life

Ethncis don’t struggle to get women as much as guys here make out, they just suck on dating apps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 17829
what a cope
Not really my black and Arab mates have impregnated white women and currently fuck many others on the downlow. I guarantee you none would get shit on tinder and a 4/10’white would get more matches than them but yet IRL they are fucking 7/10 white women whislt the 4/10whitecwl jacks off to anime.

Explain this for me. Why do they especially black guys and to a lesser extent Arabs not struggle irl like this whilst on dating apps they get nothing

Not really my black and Arab mates have impregnated white women and currently fuck many others on the downlow. I guarantee you none would get shit on tinder and a 4/10’white would get more matches than them but yet IRL they are fucking 7/10 white women whislt the 4/10whitecwl jacks off to anime.

Explain this for me. Why do they especially black guys and to a lesser extent Arabs not struggle irl like this whilst on dating apps they get nothing
your hearing anomalies. for every ethnic that fucks a white girl. there is 99 others being rejected for white men

dating apps ARE real life

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
your hearing anomalies. for every ethnic that fucks a white girl. there is 99 others being rejected for white men

dating apps ARE real life
No not really anomalies when most of the ethnics I know are doing what I just said… dating apps are not real life otherwise I’d have a bodycount of 0 and never has dated stacylites before. Keep in using aspie ethnics posting on incel forms and Incel youtube Chanel’s as proof which is bullshit

Because ethnics have a skin tone that is different from tall dark and handsome. ALso their features are alien in nature.

Brown skin is NOTHing like tan skin.

241502469 408307560638398 5529885560129347520 n

Because ethnics have weird features. Ideal coloring is mullato coloring but they have horrible features from their black side. A tan French or Spaniard probably has the ideal coloring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, rand anon and Deleted member 17829

View attachment 1751128

Why is it just white men with tanned skin and dark hair?

Not even a racebait for once, genuinely trying to understand
Having super pale skin is not good (unless your in Asia because it was a sign of nobility) Being very pale used to mean being sick. Everyone was outside 24/7 White's included. Being slightly bronze with White features is ideal. Not carmel brown but a slight tan is natural being too pale is correlated with sickness

Brown skin is not ideal but tanned European skin is...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes but he looks 100% white lol, zoomer girls don't care where you are actually from, as long as your westernized, with a good pheno, most will not turn you down for your ethnicity.
arab girls with his pheno mog the shit out of the fucking built for bbc americoon girls

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't take what women say at face value, women care a lot about statusmaxxing and will immediately assume the ethnik is a low SMV subhuman, most will do a 180° if the ethnik turns out like Toni Mahfud, Jason Momoa, Marlon Teixeira, Can Yaman.

Notice how middle easterners have a higher exclusion rate than blacks or native americans. WANAs are the closest people to Europeans in pheno BY FAR. Islam is a huge failo, western world thots assume every non-Israeli near easterner looks like a Islamic terrorist (nevermind the fact many Turks are secular, many Lebs are Christian, etc), but will jump on Michele Morrone's swarthy Italian cock on the spot.

Ezg1Ht8XEAIb5hp

Insane SMV, but wouldn't look out of place in Beirut.

792f4c947bb482691d09d588bfcec6d6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't take what women say at face value, women care a lot about statusmaxxing and will immediately assume the ethnik is a low SMV subhuman, most will do a 180° if the ethnik turns out like Toni Mahfud, Jason Momoa, Marlon Teixeira, Can Yaman.

Notice how middle easterners have a higher exclusion rate than blacks or native americans. WANAs are the closest people to Europeans in pheno BY FAR. Islam is a huge failo, western world thots assume every non-Israeli near easterner looks like a Islamic terrorist (nevermind the fact many Turks are secular, many Lebs are Christian, etc), but will jump on Michele Morrone's swarthy Italian cock on the spot.

Ezg1Ht8XEAIb5hp

Insane SMV, but wouldn't look out of place in Beirut.

792f4c947bb482691d09d588bfcec6d6.jpg
i sent him to some girls and they said ew no he looks too indian