Why are women attracted to pretty boys?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
And I'm looking for a scientific explanation. In other mammals, such as lions and walruses, the biggest, strongest and most aggressive male gets the females. But you typically will see young, attractive women being attracted to a pretty boy twink rather than some hulking powerlifter or strongman. Why is it different in humans?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
its a signal of high genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Icon, lemonnz and 6 others
If you look good you look good. Its not like their is one way to be hot. You can also have a masculine face and be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, lemonnz, Icon and 14 others
And I'm looking for a scientific explanation. In other mammals, such as lions and walruses, the biggest, strongest and most aggressive male gets the females. But you typically will see young, attractive women being attracted to a pretty boy twink rather than some hulking powerlifter or strongman. Why is it different in humans?
They aren’t

human interaction is too nuanced and cooperative to be: biggest guy gets all the girls

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, litaz and Deleted member 19036
We evolved past that somewhat. Still shows signs of very good genetics, but in different ways.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 19036, Deprived and 1 other person
its a signal of high genetic quality
Generally with men, the more feminine a woman looks, the better. There's not really such a thing as too feminine. On the other hand, being more masculine doesn't necessarily make you more attractive to women. Young women may go crazy over an androgynous looking prettyboy that's 5'10 and 135 pounds soaking wet. But a 6'3 235 pound bear looking powerlifter that's very masculine these same girls wouldn't even pay attention to. I always thought that was odd.

Phenotypes. Also it seems to be the very young women that are into prettyboys. Less so with women in their mid twenties and over. I think prettyboys seem more popular now because of tiktok influencers, but you gotta remember a lot of that audience is teen girls. It makes sense that they wouldn’t be as into the rugged masculine look.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Xangsane
Phenotypes. Also it seems to be the very young women that are into prettyboys. Less so with women in their mid twenties and over. I think prettyboys seem more popular now because of tiktok influencers, but you gotta remember a lot of that audience is teen girls. It makes sense that they wouldn’t be as into the rugged masculine look.
Yeah but teen girls are arguably the best type of girls. They are the highest quality girls. So essentially, prettyboys get the best of the best. Also, it really doesn't make sense why they wouldn't be into rugged masculinity anymore than it would make sense for teenage young men to be into masculine women rather than feminine women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscensionMan98 and Xangsane
Being attracted to facial masculinity is actually a fetish that is developed by females over time from having casual sex
For their first sexual encounter they're fine with it being with a guy with 5/10 masculinity for example
But as they have more and more casual sex, they become desensitized and they want rougher and rougher sex with more masculine men to achieve the same feeling as when they were inexperienced

Whenever you wonder if someone is attractive to females solely due to their looks.. just ask yourself, if you were a girl would you want to have sex with them just based off looks
I think most people here can admit that if they were a girl, they would be willing to have sex with prime Zac Efron
But if you were a girl would you be willing to have sex with this

Your initial instinctive answer is no, so why would a foids answer be any different
You may say "maybe", but that also reinforces the point because to foids, a huge portion of men that are instinctive nos on instant attraction can still be placed in the maybe category, if they prove themselves with status and resources or protection capability

Legitimately attractive males are recognized by both genders
Feminine leaning features are the attractive features among the human race which is why the most sought after men have features in common with women except their body size is scaled up greater than that of women
The end goal is to achieve a point where the faces of both genders are quite similar

When you look at other mammals, you can barely tell any difference between male and female faces, the only difference is skeleton size

With humans you can see a huge difference between male and female faces
The end goal is that every human is hairless except for luscious hair on top of their head with soft facial features, full lips, antefaces with the main differentiating factor being skeleton size and muscle mass + leanness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, lemonnz, Icon and 7 others
Being attracted to facial masculinity is actually a fetish that is developed by females over time from having casual sex
For their first sexual encounter they're fine with it being with a guy with 5/10 masculinity for example
But as they have more and more casual sex, they become desensitized and they want rougher and rougher sex with more masculine men to achieve the same feeling as when they were inexperienced

Whenever you wonder if someone is attractive to females solely due to their looks.. just ask yourself, if you were a girl would you want to have sex with them just based off looks
I think most people here can admit that if they were a girl, they would be willing to have sex with prime Zac Efron

View attachment 1909301

Your initial instinctive answer is no, so why would a foids answer be any different
You may say "maybe", but that also reinforces the point because to foids, a huge portion of men that are instinctive nos on instant attraction can still be placed in the maybe category, if they prove themselves with status and resources or protection capability

Feminine leaning features are the attractive features among the human race which is why the most sought after men have features in common with women except their body size is scaled up greater than that of women
The end goal is to achieve a point where the faces of both genders are quite similar

When you look at other mammals, you can barely tell any difference between male and female faces, the only difference is skeleton size

View attachment 1909310

View attachment 1909312

The end goal is that every human is hairless except for luscious hair on top of their head with soft facial features, full lips, antefaces with the main differentiating factor being skeleton size and muscle mass + leanness
Interesting theory

Intrasexual (between members of the same gender) selection: 2 males fight each other, the stronger male wins, and gets the female. (Deers, Rhinos, Lions, Walruses)

Intersexual (between members of different genders) selection: The males show off their genetic potential, the male with the best genes is selected by the female. (Peacocks and their beautiful plumage/tails, Frogs and their mating calls, Fish dancing as they court the females)

Physical fitness is just a marker of health, which is attractive in all species. But mostly, humans employ intersexual selection - ever wondered why musicians, singers, dancers, writers, artists and the like are generally very popular with women? Doesn't make sense, right... what good are they at defending them from danger, why aren't women into fat bear-like strongmen? Why do they prefer frailer, more youthful men? Because of intersexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and klip11
women are attracted to what society tells them to be attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

View attachment 1909301

View attachment 1909310

View attachment 1909312

Jersey Shore What GIF

lifefuel for myself lacking dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Icon
humans are creatures of sight

Why is this forum soo fucking bluepilled??

Biologically women want their daughters to be as privileged or more privileged than they are

They can’t make pretty daughters with fucking ogres … when they do their daughters come out ugly and live much harder lives than their moms

That’s why women prefer pretty boys

It’s biology 101

• +1
Reactions: watah, KingCartierrr23, CyberPsychodelic and 5 others

Biologically women want their daughters to be as privileged or more privileged than they are

They can’t make pretty daughters with fucking ogres … when they do their daughters come out ugly and live much harder lives than their moms

It’s biology 101
not really the ogre will kill the pretty boy in a fight

It’s biology 101
thats why theyre lusting after pretty boys on the internet that are miles away from them jfl

its also the same reason why we find pretty girls attractive

cus humans are wired to be attracted to beauty and theres a personal connection with human beauty

thats why theyre lusting after pretty boys on the internet that are miles away from them jfl

its also the same reason why we find pretty girls attractive

cus humans are wired to be attracted to beauty and theres a personal connection with human beauty
human beauty?

where have you been?
kinda fell off psl for a bit, didn’t have the urge to post or browse. That and I’ve been working hard wagecelling trying to get promotion etc
Glad to be back posting again tho. There’s a certain feel to psl that I missed

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

It’s biology 101

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

View attachment 1909301

View attachment 1909310

View attachment 1909312

See the thing is that its difficult to measure jb appeal because its not socially accepted for dudes in their mid to late 20's, early 30s dating jb foids. Hardly any man does that.

I find it hard to fathom that some dude who looks very aesthethic but is 30 is somehow automatically zero appeal to jb. Plent of jb liked older teachers in their 30s. They said in their own words they were attractive.

Humans are endurance species. Prehistoric humans would chase their prey for miles, something similar to wolves, and not like cats for example who ambush their prey and have more sprinter build for short term strength.
Men had to be endurable, like soccer players for example, that was genetic marker of fitness, and not strength for itself.
Just lol @ mentioning fat powerlifters, these guys would burn out quickly in a fight, let alone in prehistoric enviroment where they probably wouldn't survive.
Fat powerlifters would be useless in modern army, they probably wouldn't pass ACFT military fitness test, let alone participate in army.

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and balding17yomanletcel
Humans are endurance species. Prehistoric humans would chase their prey for miles, something similar to wolves, and not like cats for example who ambush their prey and have more sprinter build for short term strength.
Men had to be endurable, like soccer players for example, that was genetic marker of fitness, and not strength for itself.
Just lol @ mentioning fat powerlifters, these guys would burn out quickly in a fight, let alone in prehistoric enviroment where they probably wouldn't survive.
Fat powerlifters would be useless in modern army, they probably wouldn't pass ACFT military fitness test, let alone participate in army.
Honestly a high iq answer, mirin your intellectual capabilities

See the thing is that its difficult to measure jb appeal because its not socially accepted for dudes in their mid to late 20's, early 30s dating jb foids. Hardly any man does that.

I find it hard to fathom that some dude who looks very aesthethic but is 30 is somehow automatically zero appeal to jb. Plent of jb liked older teachers in their 30s. They said in their own words they were attractive.
If that's what it sounded like from my post then let me correct myself and say yes 30 year olds can have appeal to JB
Once JB are exposed to guys in their 30s more than once they can be just as attracted to them
Whereas if u show some 15 year old foid on omegele a pic of a 32 year old with a beard and ask her to rate him she will probably say she's not into him yet if he was in her house weekly as his mom's fitness coach she would be fantasizing about fucking him

• +1
Reactions: klip11, horizontallytall and AscensionMan98
If that's what it sounded like from my post then let me correct myself and say yes 30 year olds can have appeal to JB
Once JB are exposed to guys in their 30s more than once they can be just as attracted to them
Whereas if u show some 15 year old foid on omegele a pic of a 32 year old with a beard and ask her to rate him she will probably say she's not into him yet if he was in her house weekly as his mom's fitness coach she would be fantasizing about fucking him
Damn, that's true. I remember a lot of the jb talked about cute teachers and their standards were pretty low. Every fit dude who was in their 30s and even manlets were considered cute. They liked this philliphino teacher who was tall like 6ft, tan , and reasonably fit ( 15 inch biceps flexed if I had to guess ), and then this Arab teacher who was a manlet, 5ft 6, but very fit( swimmer physique ) . Some senior foid matched with him on tinder and he had shirtless pictures on his profile. The foid being a foid showed all her classmates the pictures. Needless to say the picture leak did him wonders, as foids were even more into him after his pics got distributed.
Their were a lot of rumors of him being in inappropriate relationships with students. I think given the fact that my senior year he left I feel its a possibility he might have gotten concerned of the heat, but again he could have left for other reasons.

And yea I think for old cels its not reasonable to expect appeal online but through inter personal relationships with the jb students, as jb bitches like all foids are emotional.

I also saw some reddit thread where some bitches talked about getting " groomed " and it was quite common for teachers to do be the ones initiating relationships , as well as dudes who " met them in the park" or some were super low inhibition , just hanging around the lot or general school area and tried to talk to them, or after some game.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
There is an entire incel wiki where you can read about the science of this.

From memory it is because they are good at short term mating strategy and will often produce sexy/beautiful daughters which is nice for some women

It’s biology 101
Yes, this is what I thought. It was explained in the pretty boy section of the wiki incel it made sense to me. Women want pretty daughters, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 7580
Facial harmony is correlated with health indicators.
Also humans evolved for stamina not for short term strength, ancient humans would be chasing prey for miles, like wolves, short term strength didn't mean much.
Ideal sex appeal and ideal males are soccer players, they would be most similar to these ancient humans, and they are the most desirable men in the world as we can see.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Icon
pretty boys is a category invented by little manlet twinks to cope with the fact that they will never achieve any level of masculinity worthy of female respect. thus they have appropriated the 6'2 tall white blonde teenagers as a figurehead of their group, even though they look like this:

49233407151_181e520016_z.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and klip11
pretty boys is a category invented by little manlet twinks to cope with the fact that they will never achieve any level of masculinity worthy of female respect. thus they have appropriated the 6'2 tall white blonde teenagers as a figurehead of their group, even though they look like this:

49233407151_181e520016_z.jpg
It really isn't invented by them it is a term that naturally evolved as common folk speech. Women say it to men and men and say it to men.