Why are women attracted to white men despite tan skinned men(ethnics) being more attractive

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Why are women attracted to white men despite tan skinned men(ethnics) being more attractive

They only like white men if tanned because we get the dimorphism then

But why dont they just like tanned ethnic men then?

Do they want the white gene? The status of a white person? Or they want higher chance of their girl kid having white skin or what?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17311, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Influenced by western media, brainwashing people into thinking white is superior

Other continent also feel that white is superior, look at curries and BBCs with their whole bleaching products:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Tallooksmaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
People prefer their own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
People prefer their own
they statistically dont though

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Predet

Stare muppets

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19997 and 19 others
Influenced by western media, brainwashing people into thinking white is superior

Other continent also feel that white is superior, look at curries and BBCs with their whole bleaching products:lul:
yes women want to be white. but i think all girls admit tanned men look better. so why dont ethnics have better success?

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 9801
Ethnic skin isnt exactly tan, cus we have different undertones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
yes women want to be white. but i think all girls admit tanned men look better. so why dont ethnics have better success?
Depends how tanned we’re talking here bro. Med tan do good, dravidian complexion not so much

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
In Portugal people are obssesed about tanning, most chads and stacies go to the sunbeds. But obviously there is a difference about getting reddish or goldish(nordics) tan, instead of actual having shitskin and having ugly non european features.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 16618 and 3 others
This is cope. I experienced it irl by myself. And on dating app too, i do well.
Its not cope- every single study ever done have confirmed white men have a significant advantage in dating all races of women , excpet for blacks who prefer their own race

Just because youre an ethnic whos very good looking and can therefore overcome race tax doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
O
Its not cope- every single study ever done have confirmed white men have a significant advantage in dating all races of women , excpet for blacks who prefer their own race

Just because youre an ethnic whos very good looking and can therefore overcome race tax doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
n online dating i agree but to have lived in many countries i can tell you irl, which old doesnt represent really well, people prefer their own on average, no matter the race.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 3142 and 3 others

they statistically dont though

View attachment 1759013
Which studies?

All sudies i know seems to say peopel prefer their own

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deprived
O

n online dating i agree but to have lived in many countries i can tell you irl, which old doesnt represent really well, people prefer their own on average, no matter the race.
If this was true SEAmaxxing woulndt be a thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Which studies?

Thats who they end up dating not who they WANT to date.

And its not who the girls fuck around with in college when theyre in their prime either

Tinder=real life in 2022

Dude this is a major part of the blackpill how are you denying it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15390 and Xangsane

And its not who the girls fuck around with in college when theyre in their prime either

Tinder=real life in 2022

Read the study i linked. They were asked to rate random faces not who they dated jfl

In Portugal people are obssesed about tanning, most chads and stacies go to the sunbeds. But obviously there is a difference about getting reddish or goldish(nordics) tan, instead of actual having shitskin and having ugly non european features.
My skin is gold, naturally. I'm half Arab.
Nordics fry to get skin like mine and other ethnics/mixed people.

Read the study i linked. They were asked to rate random faces not who they dated jfl
Nah cba cos this is one thing im so certain of its not even up for debate

I could link a fuck load of studies that suggest whites do have an advantage in dating as ammo but im not gonna cos I know im right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17872
Really? that is interesting, u must be a good looking guy, but they actually tan really well except brits, that is why they are the ugliest in europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 3 others
If this was true SEAmaxxing woulndt be a thing
I should have beside east asians. But honestly they don’t count cuz not attractive
But i mean, ive aspie maxxed enough and asked enough and experienced enough to know that my pheno is close to ideal to where im from and those areas + latin america.

fake tan, lots of redneck American foids have this pheno
Its not fake because i seen them as turists here. And they amazingly,

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Which studies?

just go read literally any dating app study not some "the times" shit or infants preferring their own race lol

Tinder=real life in 2022

just ignore these shitskin copers

2356387 JBW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 17291
we literally discussed yesterday u guys have red undertones.

nordics are the only ones who can be golden

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17291

I could link a fuck load of studies that suggest whites do have an advantage in dating as ammo but im not gonna cos I know im right
I will tell you something that will change your views : looks are relative.

just go read literally any dating app study not some "the times" shit or infants preferring their own race lol
Dating app is biased by default nigga. Its as spinoza said you love the causes of the consequences you hate

we literally discussed yesterday u guys have red undertones.

nordics are the only ones who can be golden
My undertones are golden olive. Don't question me.

Browner swatch = my tanned skin

Stop gatekeeping "golden skin" as white only, I'm half Arab and my skin (as well as my Arab father's) IS golden.

Last edited:
Dating app is biased by default nigga. Its as spinoza said you love the causes of the consequences you hate
stop coping about literal statistics

but yes of course if you are high PSL like you, you will overcome it faggot

just ur avg looking ethnic brothers are fucked

stop coping about literal statistics

but yes of course if you are high PSL like you, you will overcome it faggot

just ur avg looking ethnic brothers are fucked
Then why i got halo effect in those countries i mentionned.
Then why after asking more than 500 random ethnic women on ethnic lands me vs many giga chad only 10 prefered the giga chad, beside because i share their pheno?

Do u really going to argue like that?

Read the study u fucking faggot. Only one study has was of infant the rest were on adults.

Also don't provide some chart but actual study.

Ur chart is bullshit becuase most white men prefer white woman unlike what ur chart has said. lol

You're under golden hour lighting.
Stop gatekeeping golden skin which is an ethnic trait.
to make it clear

who's skin colour mogs?

ethnics natural skin colour mogs whites natural

but whites with a tan mogs ethnics natural and tanned because they have red undertones and whites have the ideal undetones for golden tan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Then why i got halo effect in those countries i mentionned.
Then why after asking more than 500 random ethnic women on ethnic lands me vs many giga chad only 10 prefered the giga chad, beside because i share their pheno?
utter cope. ofc they said that when you asked them personally lol.

ethnic women want the white gene even more than even white women

to make it clear

who's skin colour mogs?

ethnics natural skin colour mogs whites natural

but whites with a tan mogs ethnics natural and tanned because they have red undertones and whites have the ideal undetones for golden tan
White people have pink undertones, ethnics have gold undertones

It’s the undertone, a red undertone from Native American admixture would be ideal

utter cope. ofc they said that when you asked them personally lol.

ethnic women want the white gene even more than even white women

Top left = what I have, and other light ethnics/mixed people
Middle and bottom left = typical white person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
White people have pink undertones, ethnics have gold undertones

:lul:

just accept it bro its not that deep. u still have nice skin colour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18694 and Xangsane
80% white men are intimacy-deprived incels according to a recent study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back