Failed your interview? - seek therapy
Got rejected? - seek therapy
Dog died? - seek therapy
Getting bullied? - seek therapy
Acknowledging your subhumanity and inability to attract a woman? - seek therapy
Faggots saying mean things to you online? - seek therapy
Get catcalled on the street? - seek therapy

Therapy aint gonna solve shit

You think therapy is gonna give you 5" of height?
Will therapy help you escape wagecuckery?
Is therapy gonna give you a new lower third?

I'd love to schedule a therapy session and come prepared with morphs, maherfishes, atomic blackpills ect just to eviscerate the therapist on the spot. It would be me blackpilling the shit out of him for an hour straight and dissecting his subhuman existence and pathetic career. He'd be scheduling his own therapy sessions by the time I'm finished with the little cuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, the BULL, cancercell and 63 others
They need men. But there's no men...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
I have no clue. It really is a strange phenomenon that they are so obsessed with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Trilogy, subhuman incel and 8 others
They can not solve their own problems, so they need someone to think for them and tell them what to do next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and galego123
They are projecting because their non existent tutorial mode "problems" can be solved by venting to a random they think it works for everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 17920, FreakkForLife and 15 others
It’s a way for them to defer any sort of accountability

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Yliaster, Gad and 5 others
Dog died? - seek therapy

I'd love to schedule a therapy session and come prepared with morphs, maherfishes, atomic blackpills ect just to eviscerate the therapist on the spot. It would be me blackpilling the shit out of him for an hour straight and dissecting his subhuman existence and pathetic career. He'd be scheduling his own therapy sessions by the time I'm finished with the little cuck
Post some examples of the suifuel blackpills of morphs, maherfishes and atomic blackpills you would be dropping on the cuck "therapist"

Daily blackpill cortisol spikes are needed, treat the incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, The_God, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Post some examples of the suifuel blackpills of morphs, maherfishes and atomic blackpills you would be dropping on the cuck "therapist"

I'd DM his wife with my Maherfish

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 17920, subhuman incel and 7 others

Me spiking cortisol
FD8C47F8 A82C 4ACD BF2E DEC976BFD905

Me reading blackpills and getting cortisol spike

AA00DF93 9810 49CA ADB5 B7978C071A68

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 16474
Just throw hands at them
63aa5d3d be8f 11ec 9305 cdccc9586209

I have no clue. It really is a strange phenomenon that they are so obsessed with it

Women are NPCs that follow any trend

Just go on tinder and you see 90% have the same bio and same pose with the same style of photos

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, galego123, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
girls always have words for shite as well apparently me being nervous before a footy game is anxiety and I should go talk to someone about it. or misplacing my car keys is adhd
they wna psychoanalyse shit that doesn’t exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, UglyGod360, galego123 and 3 others
Gymceling, dieting and sorting your life out are the real therapy
Having some useless foid with a degree listening to your problems so that she can regurgitate shit from some Jewish textbook about how you should just be happy and how your problems are the fault of random external circumstances isn't gonna fix a thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 23359, galego123 and 7 others
jewish cuck therapists just want to tell you what you want to hear, cope.

also the world would be a better place without SSRI’s. SSRI pussy tastes bad 🤢

yikes op you're clearly a toxic inkwell and you need therapy

Dog died? - seek therapy

because women thrive on fake societies

and then they try to find medicine instead of fixing the failure

also child mentality , they always need mentoring

Therapy is a status symbol (it's very unaffordable if you're not middle class and up). Foids love talking about the fact that they go to therapy because it's both a status symbol and a socially accepted implicit mean to victimize themselves. Best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: ascension, PrinceLuenLeoncur, galego123 and 4 others
Gymceling, dieting and sorting your life out are the real therapy
Having some useless foid with a degree listening to your problems so that she can regurgitate shit from some Jewish textbook about how you should just be happy and how your problems are the fault of random external circumstances isn't gonna fix a thing
tbh

most counseling i ever got was straight up feel good bullshit that desolved after a week

it was only semi effective for that week cause the school counselor was hot:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
womens problems are so minor venting a little bit can fix them.

if they were in a loving relationship instead of getting blown out by chad, they wouldn’t need therapy.

also having mental issues is trendy. saying you go to therapy is a way to signal you have mental issues, but are not a schizophrenic.

this hole trend of saying you have mental problems is just another way of women finding avoid responsibility for shitty behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, galego123, ManzareK and 1 other person
Therapy is just wasting money to get fed bluepilled shite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Dog died? - seek therapy

cus girls love being listened to and takling about their issues

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: infini and forevergymcelling
There gonna prescribe you life ruining antipsychotics like they did with me.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Many women live in an Empathy centric world. Therapy is orderly form and application of Empathy.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Dog died? - seek therapy

You think therapy is gon
therapy is a waste of money

If you are racist or homophobic, they will ask you to seek therapy:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Why do you think they're weaker sex jfl? They need someone to solve their issues. Altho therapy is a scam

Many women live in an Empathy centric world. Therapy is orderly form and application of Empathy.

this is actually the right answer ,surprised you didn't get more reacts,just shows that this forum is full of zoomers
who don't know shit

• +1
Reactions: infini
Women love therapy because they share their problems with somebody else and have somebody listen to them. It's also bc a lot of them lack self-awareness so they need somebody else to point out their problems and how to fix them.

I'm pretty sure you would get sent to a psych ward if you pulled that shit off :lul:

you'd be surprised how the therapist would go into turbo cope meltdown, Especially if your :blackpill: dosage is nuclear nagasaki hiroshima bomb size.

They would :bluepill: and gaslight you, which is :what: you know :cool: fun :oops:

Last edited:
  • +1
Becoz therapy was made for women

Selective empathy and selective compassion. They won't give empathy to those they consider beneath them. Or if they do, it's to virtue-signal and benefit themselves in some way. It's because every western woman has at least a sub-clinical form of narcissism.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Selective empathy and selective compassion. They won't give empathy to those they consider beneath them. Or if they do, it's to virtue-signal and benefit themselves in some way. It's because every western woman has at least a sub-clinical form of narcissism.
Yeah it’s not as if any of that empathy extends to… their boyfriend when he lets slip a vulnerability that he feels bad/insecure/worried about. You know, the guy they are supposed to love and care about :lul:

You’d be surprised about the results of blackpill-dumping on a therapist, they might agree with you about the :blackpill:. However, a decent therapist should give you tools to help deal with bad circumstances out of your control, and to better mentally deal with the (often very big) task of getting your looks up so you can make the most out of life.

However I have heard from girls I’ve gone out with who did therapy that often the therapist will just let them vent without much feedback. Sounds cathartic for about a week or so but surely you’d want to work on solutions to your problems after that?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I'd love to schedule a therapy session and come prepared with morphs, maherfishes, atomic blackpills ect just to eviscerate the therapist on the spot
Actually a good idea :lul:

Dog died? - seek therapy

Not everyone cares about getting pussy THAT much

The first step to understanding women is realizing that women are not logical creatures.

CBT and DBT therapy is not about venting. venting is useless, therapy is about learning how to cope with negative thoughts, emotions and past experinces. you will sit there, listen to the psychiatrist, answer his questions and do your homework and feel better after couple of months. male psychiatrists exist too. you don't have to go to a female one.

• +1
CBT and DBT therapy is not about venting. venting is useless, therapy is about learning how to cope with negative thoughts, emotions and past experinces. you will sit there, listen to the psychiatrist, answer his questions and do your homework and feel better after couple of months. male psychiatrists exist too. you don't have to go to a female one.
CBT has no better long-term clinical outcomes regarding depression than behaviour activation (aka 'doing more stuff that you enjoy'), based on a massive UK longitudinal study. Health policymakers like CBT because it's cheap, short, and easy to administer. Read any CBT text and it's some of the most simplistic garbage ever devised

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
Men seek therapy for lop (lack of pussy) women for lod (lack of chad). Excluding the small sample of people that actually had legit trauma in their child hood and stuff.

Dog died? - seek therapy

Nah son you're just an abused dog and a therapist assistant would probably make you cry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
@the BULL says i need therapy

Dog died? - seek therapy

Report this back please, Terminator.