Why are you guys upset about not having a gf or being unliked by women

I would break up with a woman if I found out I couldn’t trust her.
Then you won’t ever have a woman as no women can be trusted

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
ngl ive only watched 3 episodes of lotgh lol but that shit was boring af i thought the whole anime would be like that. Ill watch the others you listed.
bro I thought the same shit which is why I didn't watch the rest of the show for like a year, but it gets SO much better later on.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I’ll never get it. Like sure last year and early thi year I was in the same boat but I see clearly now. Women are beasts of burden, imagine crying about what Satan (women) think.

I Hve gotten into much better shape since last month I have lost 19lbs and I now workout and do cardio and Increase my brain function. I don’t need no whore no woman, and neither DO YOU, use your sexual urges and high T to accomplish things use that vigor to do other things

YES SUBCONSCIOUSLY IT IS ALL FOR WOMEN I’m aware but you can trick your mind into thinking it’s for women but in reality it’s for you 😉. as the Greeks said “deformed men” and serve 0 purpose. This is the true blackpill

@Manu le coq @Blackgymmax @ManletBlackcel @Skywalker @A L P H A M A L E @Xangsane @SubHumanHere @TRUE_CEL

It doesn’t bother me. That is truly liberating. :Comfy:

I guess that’s why others are called “bitter incels.” Lol.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It doesn’t bother me. That is truly liberating. :Comfy:

I guess that’s why others are called “bitter incels.” Lol.
That’s why I tagged you. As you embody an aspect of this. Women are Satan once you learn this, you lose your need to be with them. In a way it’s a form of mental castration without any of the downsides. Like a brainwashed slave leaving the plantation to be ascended. I will breed and have kids just not with a western foid and it will be on my terms, I am not shackled to nature the whore who wants me to simp and pay money on onlyfans. Go to Pakistan and get a wife when you choose that’s it

• JFL
That’s why I tagged you. As you embody an aspect of this. Women are Satan once you learn this, you lose your need to be with them. In a way it’s a form of mental castration without any of the downsides. Like a brainwashed slave leaving the plantation to be ascended. I will breed and have kids just not with a western foid and it will be on my terms, I am not shackled to nature the whore who wants me to simp and pay money on onlyfans. Go to Pakistan and get a wife when you choose that’s it
This why traditional attitudes towards women are based such as sharia and Islam,

they understand the truth of their nature and the destruction and decay upon society it will bring should they be given rights and most of all POWER.

long live the patriarchy!

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This why traditional attitudes towards women are based such as sharia and Islam,

they understand the truth of their nature and the destruction and decay upon society it will bring should they be given rights and most of all POWER.

Aristotle said equality cannot exist between the sexes becasue men are simps and will bascially give the power to women.

As we see 2.5k years later Nigga was right holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Kamui
man can you recommend me some good anime im wathcing legend of the galctic heroes and its just absolute dogshit. I got into death note and monster pretty quickly also code geass was great but i havent watched anything other than these 3
Watch redo of healer.

Sexism tbh, it's not that women are inherently evil it's just that women need to be controlled for their own good. Let them enjoy life under moderation but make sure their aren't given full autonomy or leadership roles in government or religious institutions. And generally women should stay at home and avoid going out too often. Just study or work in a permissible field then come home and read Quran. They should be allowed to play a bit but globohomo entertainment must be banned. In turn I must put effort in going outside more often and interacting with men my age

Ofc if women are allowed to run free they'll become vile and wicked, what do you expect. Power corrupts all but the most masculine and civilised of men and women are basically really weak men

Last edited:
  • JFL