Why are you here?

D

Deleted member 9801

Curious ngl

I find this place entertaining at times in an unique way, only reason I come back

entertaining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

• JFL
i discovered PSL at 17 but only lurked from time to time to understand basic blackpill concepts. i made first acc in early 2016 after my first big college party where i was approached by a shitton of girls and ppl were treating me like a star so i made an acc to brag. barely posted in 2016-2019 if not to brag for some other club story etc. then lockdown happened and i started to not go out anymore, cut contacts with my friends, left college city, only focused on studying until i remembered about lookism. started shitposting like crazy and found myself addicted, now i finished college and should apply for jobs but i don't feel like it because i became insanely paranoid about failing tasks plus i have to move to a different city and i don't feel like really doing anything because i feel already good like this

• +1
should apply for jobs but i don't feel like it because i became insanely paranoid about failing tasks
they would give you training, no? If you fuck up it’s no biggie, you learn from mistakes

entertaining, and some good info in the proper looksmaxxing threads

• +1