Why are you idiots so obsessed with eye color and race

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Jesus christ you are so goddamn retarded with this constant ethnic, white, light vs dark eyes bullshit.

Get it through your head that is it not COLOR of anything that will get you laid. Physical attractiveness is all about SHAPE and SIZE. Eye shape, nose shape, mouth shape, skull shape, jaw size and shape, chin, shoulder width, height. This is the shit that makes up your facial harmony and overall appeal. It all boils down to shape and size at the end of the day. Not goddmann coloring for god's sake you sound like teenage girls and self-hating morons with no life experience when you go on and on about eye color and muh just be white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Blackgymmax, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
least retarded .org user

i guess i should take a shower, touch grass , and work on my personality too if I want to get laid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: makeme183, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 27447 and 1 other person
Whatever makes U sleep better, ethnoc

Take the phenopill.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 21661
My Avatar would Look the Same If she was Indian with Brown eyes

Whatever makes U sleep better, ethnoc

Take the phenopill.
You're not big and wide enough so you just cope with coloring. Also your facial features don't have the right shape for your face to be considered attractive. Again, it is all about shape and size. Keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
You're not big and wide enough so you just cope with coloring. Also your facial features don't have the right shape for your face to be considered attractive. Again, it is all about shape and size. Keep coping.
Okay, U ETHNIC GINGER

I have a friend with A20 eyes aryan coloring in south Italy where everyone Is med and didn't Hear a foid making comments on them once or him being a slayer also

Spoiler: OP is black or brown and has black or brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Blackgymmax, _MVP_ and 1 other person
girls look at men for what we symbolize. i’ll leave it at that

Spoiler: OP is black or brown and has black or brown eyes
ITS Like someone with small dick claiming foids dont Like big Dicks anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ITS Like someone with small dick claiming foids dont Like big Dicks anyway
coloring itself has never carried anyone's looks. Eye color, hair color, skin color, you name it. It is all irrelevant incel meme. If you look at actual attractive men they all have good shapes and sizes. Coloring is icing on the cake at best. You can confirm this with the famous eye area video that shows what actually goes into attractive eyes. Attractiveness is all about shape, always has been. It is shape and size that makes an attractive person.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Retarded if you think coloring isn’t important.

Retarded if you think coloring isn’t important.
It contributes very little to attractiveness and is only ever relevant if the person has good harmony to begin with, which is something that is achieved with shapes and sizes. It plays a small role because it simply does not contribute to harmony, harmony comes from good proportions, a good relationship between features. That comes from having the right size and shape of features. Coloring plays no role in that.

coloring itself has never carried anyone's looks. Eye color, hair color, skin color, you name it. It is all irrelevant incel meme. If you look at actual attractive men they all have good shapes and sizes. Coloring is icing on the cake at best. You can confirm this with the famous eye area video that shows what actually goes into attractive eyes. Attractiveness is all about shape, always has been. It is shape and size that makes an attractive person.
You are insanely fucking retarded no one ever said if you have brown eyes or brown hair you will be an incel… coloring will never be the difference between an loser and a slayer it’s just that light eyes and warm undertones make people look better. Nick Kaufmann would not be nearly as popular if he had poor coloring. this is also why there are no attractive Dravidian people

Neck yourself

My biggest failo is both

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and cancercell
You are insanely fucking retarded no one ever said if you have brown eyes or brown hair you will be an incel… coloring will never be the difference between an loser and a slayer it’s just that light eyes and warm undertones make people look better. Nick Kaufmann would not be nearly as popular if he had poor coloring. this is also why there are no attractive Dravidian people

Neck yourself
Yes, I'm sure people make threads about this every single day just to talk about something that is only a minor part of good looks. You idiots really think coloring is that important, not just a "nice feature".

Yes, I'm sure people make threads about this every single day just to talk about something that is only a minor part of good looks. You idiots really think coloring is that important, not just a "nice feature".
4BBB62DF A620 48E6 AE51 3AA5524DD395

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and vanillaicecream
shitskin with shit for eyes = incel

cope , seethe and rope asap

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
because there are too many curry niggers venting their inferiority complex these days

please ip hard ban India, Turkey and UK

• +1
Reactions: Razeb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back