Why are you retards saying rest in peace to Alain Delon?

asdvek

asdvek

"OHHHHH BRO REST IN PEACE NOO SOO SADD NOOO"

bro he literally fucking cucked incels (you are an incel so) and was an asshole to everyone and lifemogged all of u jfl

youre a fucking ugly incel and yet ur crying abt delon bc he was handsome

dont u see how retarded that is

if u say rest in peace to alain delon i hope u fucking die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Tallooksmaxxer, greywind and 32 others
He was close to Hitler. Messiah of white Supremacists tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Andremln, watah and 11 others
i dont really know anything about him like what did he do to be called an asshole so much?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
and he died of old age, the worst death, to fade away

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, watah, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
cos he psl decombobulator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
He boned lots of high quality women. And I'm sure loads of mid quality ones before fame & fortune too.

But AFAIK, he never cucked anyone.

Which is very respectable.
For someone like him.

People like Marlon Brando and Porfirio Rubirosa (who wasn't even Chad) got their kicks from literally cucking lesser males.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, efidescontinuado, LooksmaxxHopeful and 10 others

bro he literally fucking cucked incels (you are an incel so) and was an asshole to everyone and lifemogged all of u jfl

Its all the tiktokcell psl glazers too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, watah, Costcosuperstore and 5 others

He will be reborn as a new PSL god and will start cucking incels again from age 12 onwards.

It's over for us

• JFL
Reactions: watah, LooksmaxxHopeful, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Andremln, Chadeep, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
Cope.
He was homophobic and used to beat his stacy gfs.

It's not his fault he mogs all of us to suicide, it makes no sense to hate anyone for life mogging you, if anything you should hate your sociopathic subhuman parents who mated and gave birth to you knowing damn well how hard it is to live as a sub HTN.

Anything else is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Costcosuperstore, Elijah_leo and 5 others
Cope.
He was homophobic and used to beat his stacy gfs.

It's not his fault he mogs all of us to suicide, it makes no sense to hate anyone for life mogging you, if anything you should hate your sociopathic subhuman parents who mated and gave birth to you knowing damn well how hard it is to live as a sub HTN.
I pity u jfl ur pathetic af

He was close to Hitler. Messiah of white Supremacists tbh
Not just because of how he looked, but also because of his based takes.
Gotta respect a men who doesn't bow down to the stablishment.

I pity u jfl ur pathetic af
I ain't the one blaming random people for my shit life :feelspepo:

Loving your parents as a sub HTN is the cuckest thing imaginable, kys nigger.

Worst 2024cel post I’ve seen yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, efidescontinuado, Andremln and 8 others
Is letting uglyness and subhumanity reign the world a good thing in your opinion?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, watah, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, mike21, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
@greycel I don’t wanna see you in these threads you fucking sperg.

Remember that when you die no one will remember you or care you existed like they did with Delon. Because of your deformed LTN looks

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Alain Delons’ been a huge figure in PSL for years, JFL, has nothing to do with TikTok
It's in fact from the least used figures in social media

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
He can rot in hell.
He was a playboy, a philanderer and an adulterer.
He deflowered, defiled and tarnished many virgin Stacies.
He hoarded all the bitches for himself.
Eternal punishment is all he deserves!
Only cucks wish him to rest in peace.
No motherfuckers. Just no.
What are you? Some faggotmaxxing bootlickers?
We should pray he pays for his crimes against all other men.
BURN IN HELL GERIATRIC PRETTYBOY!
MAY SATAN ENDLESSLY KEEP BUTTFUCKING YOU!
FUCK YOU DELON!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, Debetro and 2 others
He can rot in hell.
He was a playboy, a philanderer and an adulterer.
He deflowered, defiled and tarnished many virgin Stacies.
He hoarded all the bitches for himself.
Eternal punishment is all he deserves!
Only cucks wish him to rest in peace.
No motherfuckers. Just no.
What are you? Some faggotmaxxing bootlickers?
We should pray he pays for his crimes against all other men.
BURN IN HELL GERIATRIC PRETTYBOY!
MAY SATAN ENDLESSLY KEEP BUTTFUCKING YOU!
FUCK YOU DELON!
How you gonna get mad at a guy slaying bitches before you were born? You’d have no shot at those women anyway. This seems something more fitting for .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GianoMontagne, Andremln, watah and 4 others
How you gonna get mad at a guy slaying bitches before you were born? You’d have no shot at those women anyway. This seems something more fitting for .is
I’m fucking dying at this 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bakpaokukus, Alexanderr and 1 other person
He boned lots of high quality women. And I'm sure loads of mid quality ones before fame & fortune too.

But AFAIK, he never cucked anyone.

Which is very respectable.
For someone like him.

People like Marlon Brando and Porfirio Rubirosa (who wasn't even Chad) got their kicks from literally cucking lesser males.
Ethereal looks triumph
Remember that when you die no one will remember you or care you existed like they did with Delon. Because of your deformed LTN looks

Every person here probably wishes he had the privilege of being cucked by him, it would have been a huge honor...

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

If fuckers like Delon didn't hoard, defile and impregnate all the hotties turning them into undesirable single moms, our great grandfathers and our grandfathers would have mated with higher genetic quality women and we'd all have been born much better looking. Of course I care.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, Debetro and 1 other person
If fuckers like Delon didn't hoard, defile and impregnate all the hotties turning them into undesirable single moms, our great grandfathers and our grandfathers would have mated with higher genetic quality women and we'd all have been born much better looking. Of course I care.
He should have stayed with Schneider. Instead turned into a womanizer

• Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Don’t fool yourself, those women would rather fuck a cactus than let a subhuman into their womb. Either way, it’s all in the past

• Hmm...
Reactions: mrdouchebag

He was a greedy son of a bitch that didn't care for his fellow man.
I am sure Satan will bathe him in demonic hellfire and will shove a 100 inches stainless steel barbed rod deep inside his backdoor.
Delon will pay the toll in the afterlife.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

It is literally human instinct to admire such a man. To feel anything but awe upon watching this video this would be unnatural and signal a deep flaw inside of you.

Stop being an subhuman incel for once and just irrationally appreciate beauty like a normal person.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
View attachment 3105327
It is literally human instinct to admire such a man. To feel anything but awe upon watching this video this would be unnatural and signal a deep flaw inside of you.

Stop being an subhuman incel for once and just irrationally appreciate beauty like a normal person.

Meh, makes no sense to get mad at the guy for doing what all men would wish they could, which is slay. I know I don’t merely want to get with one girl and call it quits. That’s not why I’m here, I don’t suppose that’s why most are here either.
It’s a mog or get mogged world.
E17F2F57 7804 4690 9917 F3B475DA1E15

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, hypernormie and Debetro
He was a greedy son of a bitch that didn't care for his fellow man.
I am sure Satan will bathe him in demonic hellfire and will shove a 100 inches stainless steel barbed rod deep inside his backdoor.
Delon will pay the toll in the afterlife.
I guess it must be hard living while looking quite better than your already good looking girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hypernormie and mrdouchebag
I’m literally GL but I get what you’re trying to say.

Still I think it’s dumb, indulge your humanity and love a man for having won.

lmao he's literally 88 and lived a full life anyway, how is it sad that an 88 year old man who lived a full life died

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and asdvek
lmao he's literally 88 and lived a full life anyway, how is it sad that an 88 year old man who lived a full life died
My response to those faggots saying RIP: Remember that when you die no one will remember you or care you existed like they did with Delon. Because of your deformed LTN looks

I literally dont give a FUCK dont give a SINGLE FLYING FUCK dont CARE AT ALL that delon died

• Woah
Meh, makes no sense to get mad at the guy for doing what all men would wish they could, which is slay. I know I don’t merely want to get with one girl and call it quits. That’s not why I’m here, I don’t suppose that’s why most are here either.
It’s a mog or get mogged world.
View attachment 3105336
I feel like kids with Schneider could have turned more mogger and fogger

He was 88 . everyone has to die. He lived a top 1% procent life why would u care

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and asdvek
I literally dont give a FUCK dont give a SINGLE FLYING FUCK dont CARE AT ALL that delon died
Cope, his is existence is seemingly wracking psychological warfare in your underdeveloped skull, otherwise this thread wouldn’t exist.

Your every reply is a testament to what a mogger he was, for his leaving of PTSD-ridden victims even after death.

Which other PSL God has autists arguing about how much they don’t care about him, after he died?

He was 88 . everyone has to die. He lived a top 1% procent life why would u care
i didn't even care when my actual grandpa died at that age, to me i'll never feel sad over someone who lived a full life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Alexanderr
Cope, his is existence is seemingly wracking psychological warfare in your underdeveloped skull, otherwise this thread wouldn’t exist.

Your every reply is a testament to what a mogger he was, for his leaving of PTSD-ridden victims even after death.

Which other PSL God has autists arguing about how much they don’t care about him, after he died?
You feel remorse for a man that lived a full live to an old age and had a good life? Are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
You feel remorse for a man that lived a full live to an old age and had a good life? Are you fucking retarded?
Seems rather human, instead, I’d be worried if I was getting this upset at people remembering someone like most other humans do after someone’s death.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Seems rather human, instead, I’d be worried if I was getting this upset at people remembering someone like most other humans do after someone’s death.
I bet you haven't felt this sad in your grandparents dead or something. Disgusting behavior, you're pathetic.

i didn't even care when my actual grandpa died at that age, to me i'll never feel sad over someone who lived a full life
Meanwhile some kids die being raped and tortured and i should care about a chad death

• +1