Why are you retards saying rest in peace to Alain Delon?

i didn't even care when my actual grandpa died at that age,
Is this supposed to be a good thing? Being glad someone lived to old age, whilst remorseful they died aren’t mutually exclusive.
I bet you haven't felt this sad in your grandparents dead or something. Disgusting behavior, you're pathetic.
Seems like projection, this thread is a testament to how incapable you are of imaging why people would care someone died, despite their old age.

Is this supposed to be a good thing? Being glad someone lived to old age, whilst remorseful they died aren’t mutually exclusive.

Seems like projection, this thread is a testament to how incapable you are of imaging why people would care someone died, despite their old age.
You feel bad for someone that:
Lived a good and full live and lived to old age and had a full life

??

Doesn't make sense

There are newborns being raped and dying

You haven't felt as much remorse as them as you do to delon, and you do it do delon just because he's good looking

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just pathetic shit jfl i pity you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
You feel bad for someone that:
Lived a good and full live and lived to old age and had a full life

??

Doesn't make sense

There are newborns being raped and dying

You haven't felt as much remorse as them as you do to delon, and you do it do delon just because he's good looking

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just pathetic shit jfl i pity you
Are you guys retarded? You know that caring for newborns and those that lived to old age aren’t mutually exclusive right? I’ve been here a long while and had many arguments, a lot of them retarded but this one is probably top 10.

Are you guys retarded? You know that caring for newborns and those that lived to old age aren’t mutually exclusive right? I’ve been here a long while and had many arguments, a lot of them retarded but this one is probably top 10.
You are actually the biggest retard ive ever seen on the forum you are a fucking piece of shit

you are feeling bad for him bc he was ugly

but ur ugly bro ur ugly and thats the reason u have been on an incel forum for almost 6 years yet u feel remorse for a gl guy that died

its actually ironic pathetic behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
You are actually the biggest retard ive ever seen on the forum you are a fucking piece of shit

you are feeling bad for him bc he was ugly

but ur ugly bro ur ugly and thats the reason u have been on an incel forum for almost 6 years yet u feel remorse for a gl guy that died

its actually ironic pathetic behavior
This is pretty sad, I can barely even make sense of the incoherent threads of thought you’re trying to communicate. You’d be a better fit on incels.is
Ultimately, this forum is for those who haven’t been entirely encapsulated by the black pill brainrot, and given up hope— which is why this isn’t LDAR.org but looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, shieldzz and Debetro
This is pretty sad, I can barely even make sense of the incoherent threads of thought you’re trying to communicate. You’d be a better fit on incels.is
Ultimately, this forum is for those who haven’t been entirely encapsulated by the black pill brainrot, and given up hope— which is why this isn’t LDAR.org but looksmax.org
Ban him for verbal abuse and unsportmanlike conduct

Why is it allowed to insult people here and call them retards?

Ban him for verbal abuse and unsportmanlike conduct

Why is it allowed to insult people here and call them retards?
Because I can call him a retard back and it’s all well and good
I don’t want this to become Reddit 2.0

"OHHHHH BRO REST IN PEACE NOO SOO SADD NOOO"

bro he literally fucking cucked incels (you are an incel so) and was an asshole to everyone and lifemogged all of u jfl

youre a fucking ugly incel and yet ur crying abt delon bc he was handsome

dont u see how retarded that is

if u say rest in peace to alain delon i hope u fucking die
Not all of us are incel, and we admire moggers because we want to become moggers.