Why are Zoomers all so tall?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
I’m guessing this is the product of millennial foids getting to chose their partners, and now manlets are being genocide’d out of existence thanks to dating apps.

It’s over for us that aren’t products of Chad :feelsrope:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and thecel
Genetics

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightOrDie, rand anon, BoneDensity and 1 other person
literally evolution by natural selection playing out. 7/10 men I see holding hands with their girlfriend are above average height

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Paroxysm, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Thanks to dating apps? Zoomer's parents didn't meet on dating apps jfl.

Zoomers aren't tall at all, they're the same height as everyone else. Every single zoomer has a mop head and dog-level maxilla so they aren't tall by any means. Unless by tall you mean 5'9"-6' barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Boldandbeautiful and Oberyn
longer puberty due to lower t . zoomers are taller but bone mass has gone down .

see clint walker vs pete davidson

one is a high t big boned chad whilst the other ones a low t lanklet

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and BearBoy
literally evolution by natural selection playing out. 7/10 men I see holding hands with their girlfriend are above average height
9/10 men I see with a girlfriend are 5'9"-6' femboys with mopheads and compact dog-level maxillary forward growth. Height is an utter meme.

• +1
Reactions: beau
longer puberty due to lower t . zoomers are taller but bone mass has gone down .

Pete Davidson has a wide af jaw. Where tf is his lack of bonemass?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
9/10 men I see with a girlfriend are 5'9"-6' femboys with mopheads and compact dog-level maxillary forward growth. Height is an utter meme.
legit. I planted that post there deliberately to gaslight you about your disability of being 6'7

Pete Davidson has a wide af jaw. Where tf is his lack of bonemass?
His mandible is the size of a 4'3 Japanese lady's shoe. He's just a neurotic crackhead that probably bites down his jaw 24/7 making it seem wide compared to the rest of his peanut skull.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19301
Copers will say muh better nutrition. JFL food is literal garbage these days yet every zoomer mogs the average millennial by 2 inches while getting fuck all nutrition. It's all about genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Vasco-v2, rand anon and 1 other person
look at his body .
So? Being skinny is NT nowadays. Look around any college campus and the DYEL mophead fashionmaxxed twinks are the ones with girlfriends will the gymmaxxers cope so hard walking alone with their lats flared out. It was the complete opposite 5 years ago.
His mandible is the size of a 4'3 Japanese lady's shoe. He's just a neurotic crackhead that probably bites down his jaw 24/7 making it seem wide compared to the rest of his peanut skull.
Looks flared and angular to me. Really acting like this mfer isn't pulling statusmaxxed stacies.

Rs 1200x1200 220314170458 1200 kim kardashian pete davdison GettyImages 967592940 624044902
Pete davidson
16cheatsheet1 superJumbo

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and currylightskin

Why are his eyes so fucked up? Drugs or lack of under eye support ? It seems to have gotten worse with age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

and could be increasing growth hormone in foods too

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and currylightskin
Zoomers are not taller
Your head is taking examples from third world shitholes where the previous generations were literally malnourished so the next gen is taller, that’s the base for your idea

After that, you’re neurotic and hyperventilating with a DEEP insecurity centered around your height (which means you’re either a turbomanlet or bluepilled, btw), and that causes you to filter out the absolute vast majority of zoomers you see and only focus on the tall ones.

Zoomers, millenials, and even gen xers are all roughly the same average height.

Tl;dr you have a bad case of stupid brain making you perceive the world wrong

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Vasco-v2, Osteogenesis and 3 others