Why aren't asian foids marrying ricecels ๐Ÿ˜‚ Look at this, do you still deny chink foids SMV?

They mog white women
Black + White Combo for Men
White + Asian Combo for Women

Rare Combos
Asian + Black
Indian + White

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Black + White Combo for Men
White + Asian Combo for Women

Rare Combos
Asian + Black
Indian + White
Castizo is best mix but idk if id count it since theyre like 80% european lol

• Hmm...
Jadey Anh, Eileen Gu, Yuna

never seen a hapa higher psl than vinetria

Imagine that. Your mother works hard to lock down JBW blood into you so you can come out as a goodlooking mixed chadlite/chadpreelite.... only to then completely trash on her hardwork by throwing it down the drain by mixing with a gook. I swear to god i hate good looking people, they are so completely reckless and ungrateful for the lucky hand they were delt in life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Timmy, Chadeep and 1 other person
Imagine that. Your mother works hard to lock down JBW blood into you so you can come out as a goodlooking mixed chadlite/chadpreelite.... only to then completely trash on her hardwork by throwing it down the drain by mixing with a gook. I swear to god i hate good looking people, they are so completely reckless and ungrateful for the lucky hand they were delt in life.
Not everyone has a Hitler eugenist mindset :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
lmao then more ugly people will be born and will have to suffer as a result of it.

• JFL
Shes an LTB dating a Chadlite, the looks disparity is insane :fuk:. Wouldnโ€™t be bad if he got with an easy asian stacylite at least..

Shes an LTB dating a Chadlite, the looks disparity is insane :fuk:. Wouldnโ€™t be bad if he got with an easy asian stacylite at least..
No it would be bad cause east asians are fucking mongoloids while he is atleast 80% caucasoid. Hes literally throwing away his genes that his mother worked hard for him to get. He could easily get a white htb or easily get a lightskin stacypreet. Once again, good looking people not understanding the luck they got at birth, and just throwing it away like its nothing.

• JFL
Nick Kaufman his half curry btw

• +1
No it would be bad cause east asians are fucking mongoloids while he is atleast 80% caucasoid. Hes literally throwing away his genes that his mother worked hard for him to get. He could easily get a white htb or easily get a lightskin stacypreet. Once again, good looking people not understanding the luck they got at birth, and just throwing it away like its nothing.
Incels are Blackpilled but can't make Choices brutal reality.

• +1
Normies arenโ€™t eugenist either though, he better hope he doesnโ€™t have a son. IMG 1424

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Klasik616 and Chadeep
Shit like this makes me believe that god does exist... hes just a piece of shit :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Its not about that. Its being aware of the BP, and not allowing your kids suffer the same way you or others have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and murdah
smvwise hapa's never a better mix regardless of gender. Mulattas tend to look "exotic" and mulattos are just better looking black guys. Whereas for hapas they still look asian so still shit smv

relationshipwise though, hapa guys prob take the edge over mulatto guys for hqnp women
Curry ramblings. Of course curries donโ€™t like Asian features

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I think hapa women mog mulattas, highclass and neotenous + exotic looks. Mulattos mog hapa men though. Wasian is the best mix for females objectively
Squishy hapa mogs and mulatta mogs

guess so, a lot of guys, atleast on the forum seem to like noodles/hapas

idk bruh, I just can't get hard at all for pancake maxilla noodles, even hapa girls, mongoloid mutts stay mongoloid
Stfu curryjeet you get hard for mestizas

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Nothing wrong
The kid will come out central asian

Looks the same in the unfrauded and frauded tbhngl, the selfie camera changes your face more than makeup.

What's up with Chadpreets getting woke to the mongoloid pill lately? First mirin, then me, now Nic Kaufmann?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Asian women have High svm with good looking men.

Stfu curryjeet you get hard for mestizas
The Natives/indigenous skull while having asiatic influence is way more robust than the modern Asian skull. That mixed with a caucasoid isnโ€™t rly much of a descension:feelsautistic:
Curry ramblings. Of course curries donโ€™t like Asian features
:feelspepo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back