Why aren’t females attracted to ogres?

not really, most are 20-25.

not that there's any point, you either have the bones for it or you don't, it's not a look you can go for on a whim.
doesn’t matter ogres just look like meatheads and anyone with decent genetics who gets on roids develops a more ogre like face. DEPENDING ON GENETICS OFC
they don't exist in that age bracket, teenagers are beanpoles with over-sized heads
True. But plenty of more robust ones with V Tapers
oh you must be living in america, there's a social stigma on dating younger women there, no surprise you've never seen girls with older men, we don't have this in europe, it's pretty normal to date 8-10+ years older.
Fair.

there is a genetic component that I think doesn't change cause it's the result of thousands of years of evolution and natural selection, but a lot of it is cultural too yeah. E.g. look at female body types that men find attractive now vs hundreds of years ago. Also some people here have spoken about how a lot of typical black pill ideas don't apply to their culture cause it's different from the western European/American one that most people here see the world through (and I guess makes up the bulk of the psl movement).
oh yea speaking of female body types there are tons of users on here who prefer very thin tranny looking female bodies while that shit is disgusting to me i always preferred chubby/fat girls

oh you must be living in america, there's a social stigma on dating younger women there, no surprise you've never seen girls with older men, we don't have this in europe, it's pretty normal to date 8-10+ years older.
this is only true for adults though. a 25yo with a 16yo or 20yo with 13yo would be crucified in both usa and europe
such an age gap is almost impossible anyway due to social conditioning

Because ogre implies an aesthetic imbalance towards ugly hypermasculine traits. Thin lips, large nose, small eyes all that Shit which doesnt Look youthful/healthy and thats a big Deal. + Nowadays big strong ooga booga Guy still cant Tank bullets. No Advantage over robust prettyboy/measthetic Guys who Signal healthier development and are more pleasant to Look at.

doesn’t matter ogres just look like meatheads and anyone with decent genetics who gets on roids develops a more ogre like face. DEPENDING ON GENETICS OFC
doesn't work like that, most roiders just look like normal gym goers, you can't even tell they're on anything.
True. But plenty of more robust ones with V Tapers
those generally do pretty well with women.

the most successful dudes I see outside are just tall, in shape, and have a mix of good and bad features, often they lean towards ogre because that's just the norm here in terms of bone structure (big chins, jaws and cheekbones are relatively normal in the netherlands)

I don't even think face matters that much because everyone just kind of looks half-baked in the age range, because they are, your face keeps changing until way into your twenties.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yeah at the end of the day humans aren’t strong creatures it makes total sense

Most animals our size can beat us so humans are tool users and stamina is more important than strength in humans

doesn't work like that, most roiders just look like normal gym goers, you can't even tell they're on anything.
I’m aware that’s why I said genetics play a big role
those generally do pretty well with women.
Yes like David Laid, Jeff Seid, Zyzz, Skywalker
the most successful dudes I see outside are just tall, in shape, and have a mix of good and bad features, often they lean towards ogre because that's just the norm here in terms of bone structure (big chins, jaws and cheekbones are relatively normal in the netherlands)

I don't even think face matters that much because everyone just kind of looks half-baked in the age range, because they are, your face keeps changing until way into your twenties.
Fair but it’s the Netherlands makes sense. Robust PrettyBoys are common

• +1
Reactions: Orc