Why aren't Indians considered the Lowest IQ race?

D

Deleted member 74410

India's Biggest Hater
Looking at scores, Indians score about 75 on IQ tests, while Africa as a whole scores 80, but specific countries like Nigeria, and others in similar economic position as India are all 85-90.

Therefore, Indians are stupid, ugly, nerds, weak, unathletic, smelly, short, fucking subhumans, no? What "thing" does Indians have?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel, enchanted_elixir, JohnBaza and 8 others
That's why they study so much yet have such little awards and high companies outside of management. They are so fucking low IQ. They study 16 hours to do what normal Black person does in 3 hours.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and God-himself
Isnt the Congo at 65

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascеnd, enchanted_elixir, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
What "thing" does Indians have?
The only thing I can think of is cricket, and that's literally because no one outside of south asia cares about that shit. They aren't particularly creative (Whites), athletic (Black), or smart (EA), or some mixture of these things (MENA/CA/Latinos)

Indians aren't low IQ when environment and diet is controlled. Asians/Indians are on average higher IQ than white americans. Almost on par wirh Ashkenazi jews but africans on the other hand even controlled for diet and environment have a significant IQ gap. Asians and whites are also 2x more likely to produce geniuses(140+ IQ).

Attachments

• 4328598_4224284_Rushton-Jensen30years_1 (3).pdf
    339.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, JohnBaza, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
Indians aren't low IQ when environment and diet is controlled. Asians/Indians are on average higher IQ than white americans. Almost on par wirh Ashkenazi jews but africans on the other hand even controlled for diet and environment have a significant IQ gap. Asians and whites are also 2x more likely to produce geniuses(140+ IQ).
> South Africa

Yeah, stopped reading right about there, "controlling for income" in the most segregated country in the World, not possible.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
> South Africa

Yeah, stopped reading right about there, "controlling for income" in the most segregated country in the World, not possible.
What south Africa retard? I linked a 60 page document on racial IQ statistics. Why tf do you think there are so many Indian and Asian CEOs,SDEs, CFOs. The only african racial group that does somewhat decent is Nigerians but they are still miles behind Ashkenazi Jews, East Asians and Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
What south Africa retard? I linked a 60 page document on racial IQ statistics. Why tf do you think there are so many Indian and Asaisn CEOs and CFOs. The only racial group that does somewhat decent is Nigerians but they are still miles behind Ashkenazi Jews, East Asians and Indians.
Indians are fucking stupid. I agree A. Jews and East Asians mog everyone else though. You don't need above 100 IQ (already 2 std deviations above Indian mean, but still satisfied by 5% of 2B which is still an insane amount) to run a company.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, GigaStacySexual, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Small dicks = Low IQ

Indians are fucking stupid. I agree A. Jews and East Asians mog everyone else though. You don't need above 100 IQ (already 2 std deviations above Indian mean) to run a company.
You must be blackcel yourself. No need to cope this hard. Just say My race is retarded but I am smart so it's ok

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, enchanted_elixir and Lingesan Periyaandi
Say what you will about Indians being smelly, low T and creepy

But one thing they do have is high IQ and work ethic
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GigaStacySexual, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
You must be blackcel yourself. No need to cope this hard. Just say I'm not low iq but my race is and end the argument.
The Average IQ of India is 75. The average IQ of my country is 90* and it is poorer per capita. Explain this?

• Hmm...
The Average IQ of India is 75. The average IQ of my country is 93 and it is poorer per capita. Explain this?
This has been debunked a 100 times on reddit. The IQ statistics are from 2011 census of India and taken only for a few remote with the medium being English. You expect villagers to give tests in english? Which gives the famous 40 IQ Nepal statistic which is utter cope. you kidding me? Nepal has a functioning country with a functioning government, sports teams, scientists and all and the average IQ is mild to severe mental retardation? These are newer stats. India is at 99IQ, Nepal 98 and Sri Lanka at 102 IQ. Certain regions in India even have an average of 110 IQ.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GigaStacySexual, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I don't agree with either of these either. You are probably only seeing the creme de creme instead of the "average indian"

Just Bharatis ("Indians") or all South Asians? :ogre:

race isn’t real you retard. It’s a social construct.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This has been debunked a 100 times on reddit. The IQ statistics are from 2011 census of India and taken only for a few remote with the medium being English. You expect villagers to give tests in english? Which gives the famous 40 IQ Nepal statistic which is utter cope. you kidding me? Nepal has a functioning country with a functioning government, sports teams, scientists and all and the average IQ is mild to severe mental retardation? These are newer stats. India is at 99IQ, Nepal 98 and Sri Lanka at 102 IQ. Certain regions in India even have an average of 110 IQ.

> No academic name
> Online IQ survey

Are you being obtuse or are you a genuine retard?

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, rg1235, RealNinja and 2 others
> No academic name
> Online IQ survey

Apparently 115 countries knew about this top dog (read: random ass online IQ survey), including those where basically only the rich have internet

Pakistan high iq moggers

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
> No academic name
> Online IQ survey

I posted a peer reviewed 60 page document of racial IQ statistics and you completely ignored that and instead went off on a tangent. Your arguments are weak tbh. Typical greycel.

Looking at scores, Indians score about 75 on IQ tests, while Africa as a whole scores 80, but specific countries like Nigeria, and others in similar economic position as India are all 85-90.

Therefore, Indians are stupid, ugly, nerds, weak, unathletic, smelly, short, fucking subhumans, no? What "thing" does Indians have?
Because they aren’t. They outperform white people in their own country such as in the US and UK they have higher grades than white kids, many doctors are Indians and science and math teachers

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Indians in my country are doing fine, India has high economic disparity that's why.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, try2beme and Gengar
Pakistanis are better looking imo though plus theyre muslim @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Pakistanis are better looking imo though plus theyre muslim @Gengar
But everyone is better-looking than South Asians. Even abos. :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, n9wiff, Deleted member 74410 and 1 other person
But everyone is better-looking than South Asians. Even abos. :feelswhy:
Sri lankans can be hot and exotic, theres such thing as hot indians and pakistanis. Never saw a hot abo sorry.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Gengar
Abos = SAs
Really? :ogre: Further proves my point. South Asians are abominations.
Sri lankans can be hot and exotic, theres such thing as hot indians and pakistanis. Never saw a hot abo sorry.
I don't think anyone can be exotic anymore due to mass immigration but I get your point. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Say what you will about Indians being smelly, low T and creepy

@Jason Voorhees
muh work ethic yet they're all crying about failing their classes in canada. Should have studied english before signing up for a western school :lul::lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Because they aren’t. They outperform white people in their own country such as in the US and UK they have higher grades than white kids, many doctors are Indians and science and math teachers
comparing a tiny select population of indians on a h1b visa with credentials to a total population group. :feelsuhh:

comparing a tiny select population of indians on a h1b visa with credentials to a total population group. :feelsuhh:
Exactly. These fuckers are comparing rich ass Indians who have literally only known first-class in every sense of the world to the average street-food toe-putter in India

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables

Exactly. These fuckers are comparing rich ass Indians who have literally only known first-class in every sense of the world to the average street-food toe-putter in India

I posted bullet proof statistics even after socioeconomic adjustments there a pretty stark difference in any measure of IQ or educational attainment. Asians half of then being south asians in this study born into the poverty line are more likely to earn 6 figures than blacks born in a 6 figure household which is an insane statistic. There are more than a few dozen stats like these in that document.

4329058 1724320991991
4329061 1724321071943
4329063 1724321083429
4329068 1724321215624

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, the_machinist_786, franziz and 1 other person
I posted bullet proof statistics even after socioeconomic adjustments there a pretty stark difference in any measure of IQ or educational attainment. Asians half of then being south asians in this study born into the poverty line are more likely to earn 6 figures than blacks born in a 6 figure household which is an insane statistic. There are more than a dozen stats like these

View attachment 3154247View attachment 3154248View attachment 3154249View attachment 3154250
America the country which has openly been biased against particularly blacks will be honest. I have higher SAT than all of those races and I am 6-figure black child. Where is this fucking curry at who is supposed to have higher SAT than me?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
northern africa is arab, sub-saharan africa is black and south africa is part white

not all of africa is black

blacks still the most retarded race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Tyler x Durden and God-himself
America the country which has openly been biased against particularly blacks will be honest. I have higher SAT than all of those races and I am 6-figure black child. Where is this fucking curry at who is supposed to have higher SAT than me?
Keep coping with your BBC takeover and r/BNWO subreddit I guess. No use arguing with retard like you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
because africa and sub-saharan africa arent the same

northern africa is arab, sub-saharan africa is black and south africa is part white

so this makes blacks still the most retarded race
would be nice cope if my country didnt mog the shit out of half of north africa too

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Keep coping with your BBC takeover and r/BNWO subreddit I guess. No use arguing with retard like you.
> Retard
> Has 1580 SAT, which doesn't mean anything, but you just tried to cope IQ with it

Pick a fucking struggle curry boy.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and ReadBooksEveryday