Why aren't Indians considered the Lowest IQ race?

Because the US only let's indians enter that are very educated and smart, dosnt mean average Indian IQ isn't subhuman.
not true lol. know so many dumbass whitewashed indians in the U.S. they government doesn't "select" high IQ individuals, its just that most college students in India prefer studying out of country and U.S has the highest appeal to them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and n9wiff
BRITS MOGGERD THE SHIT OUT OF INDIA IF THEY WEREN'T SO WEAK THEY WOULD HAVE WON

That's fair enough, but it doesn't negate the fact that India was robbed of trillions in wealth by Britain. That's why India is poor today.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
That's fair enough, but it doesn't negate the fact that India was robbed of trillions in wealth by Britain. That's why India is poor today.

would there be less street shitters and rapists?

not true lol. know so many dumbass whitewashed indians in the U.S. they government doesn't "select" high IQ individuals, its just that most college students in India prefer studying out of country and U.S has the highest appeal to them.
Gigantic cope. Again, average Indian is just as stupid as the cow poop they eat, even normies know indians are stupid.

gib me ur bob n vagane

Gigantic cope. Again, average Indian is just as stupid as the cow poop they eat, even normies know indians are stupid.
right right cuz low IQ retards can land a spacecraft on Mars first try. sure.

• Ugh..

Cope and seethe boys

• Ugh..
right right cuz low IQ retards can land a spacecraft on Mars first try. sure.
Another low iq statement. India has a population of a billion so of there will be a lot of smart people, dosnt mean the majority aren't stupid.

Everyone who has revealed themselves as Bharatis is now on ignore

Another low iq statement. India has a population of a billion so of there will be a lot of smart people, dosnt mean the majority aren't stupid.
only the poorest regions of India suffer from lower than average IQ due to poor nutrition and environment. India is exceedingly advancing economically and industrially, which is only going to make the IQ exponentially rise.

guess ur username speaks true about ur life

• Ugh..
only the poorest regions of India suffer from lower than average IQ due to poor nutrition and environment. India is exceedingly advancing economically and industrially, which is only going to make the IQ exponentially rise.

guess ur username speaks true about ur life
Literally the most bluepilled liberal normis hate indians, that's how subhuman your lot is.

I'm a black faggot whos depressed that indians have a bigger cock than me

go ahead and ignore, doin the world a huge favor :lul:

Anecdotally one of my closest friends is indian, and he's very smart (atleast in ways that matter) and ambitious, working on a big thing rn

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Deleted member 74410
Just put the fries in the bag nigg

Indians aren't low IQ when environment and diet is controlled. Asians/Indians are on average higher IQ than white americans. Almost on par wirh Ashkenazi jews but africans on the other hand even controlled for diet and environment have a significant IQ gap. Asians and whites are also 2x more likely to produce geniuses(140+ IQ).
Yeah but you're born with your IQ (assuming you didn't inhale any chemicals while you were developing and shut) diet won't do shit

• +1
This website has been invaded by the brown disease as has Instagram and Twitter, there's nothing that can get you away from these brown-skinned devils. I'm about to just quit social media solely because I can't stand these fuckers.
Quitting every social except Tiktok/Discord because I see less Indians there. Later Bhaiyas this is my last message :forcedsmile:

I posted a peer reviewed 60 page document of racial IQ statistics and you completely ignored that and instead went off on a tangent. Your arguments are weak tbh. Typical greycel.
Because they aren’t. They outperform white people in their own country such as in the US and UK they have higher grades than white kids, many doctors are Indians and science and math teachers
I do wonder if South Asian ethnicities have a higher standard deviation on each ethnicities iq scores. Haven't bothered to research it, but it would explain why they have so many geniuses, and also dumbasses.

Looking at scores, Indians score about 75 on IQ tests, while Africa as a whole scores 80, but specific countries like Nigeria, and others in similar economic position as India are all 85-90.

Therefore, Indians are stupid, ugly, nerds, weak, unathletic, smelly, short, fucking subhumans, no? What "thing" does Indians have?
South Asians

Their genepool produced one of the most enlightened people ever (Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha)
Figured out things that are being said in quantum mechanics a thousand years before Western scientists figured them out.
Developed the Upanishads and the Vedas, figured out holistic medicine
Developed yoga, many types of meditation and mindmaxing methods
Developed 4 advanced religions
Americans of South Asian descent are more likely to be in graduate school than blacks
Americans of South Asian descent do better academically

Blacks

Didn't construct any advanced religion
Didn't discover or develop anything monumental
Blacks in the USA do worse than all groups
Blacks in the USA
Blacks never developed any advanced civilization, their peak was in West Africa with Songhai, Mali and Ghana but those were not advanced and didn't last long.
Blacks are behind (civilization-wise) developmentally, If it wasn't for Europeans or Arabs, they would still be in isolated tribes as hunter gatherers or hunter gathereres/agriculturalists.

Cold truth. Not even trying to be hateful, or antagonistically racist.
Indians IQmog Blacks.
This should not be a surprise to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Deleted member 91702, Chadeep and 1 other person
South Asians

Their genepool produced one of the most enlightened people ever (Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha)
Figured out things that are being said in quantum mechanics a thousand years before Western scientists figured them out.
Developed the Upanishads and the Vedas, figured out holistic medicine
Developed yoga, many types of meditation and mindmaxing methods
Developed 4 advanced religions
Americans of South Asian descent are more likely to be in graduate school than blacks
Americans of South Asian descent do better academically

Blacks

Didn't construct any advanced religion
Didn't discover or develop anything monumental
Blacks in the USA do worse than all groups
Blacks in the USA
Blacks never developed any advanced civilization, their peak was in West Africa with Songhai, Mali and Ghana but those were not advanced and didn't last long.
Blacks are behind (civilization-wise) developmentally, If it wasn't for Europeans or Arabs, they would still be in isolated tribes as hunter gatherers or hunter gathereres/agriculturalists.

Cold truth. Not even trying to be hateful, or antagonistically racist.
Indians IQmog Blacks.
This should not be a surprise to anyone.
Aren't you the dumbass bitch who basically said to "fairymaxx" fuck off retard

kill yourslef while you are here, you are beyond autistic, and probably ugly.

you believe in that dumbass mystical shit and it shows in your threads.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Your bitchass needs to be locked up for wasting people's money with your bullshit. You're ugly as fuck probably and scammed me and thousands of others, though you didn't profit either, what a fucking idiot.

I highly suggest THREE ropes for you.

Your bitchass tries to be secretive about your race when everyone can smell the ethnic that refuses to reveal their race, but shills europeans like they are gods.

Either a fucking Somali / Indian no in between you are fucking subhuman as fuck.

Last edited:
When you are finally hanging off a rope, send me the live vid so I can laugh. I have no remorse for any subhuman on this forum

No this dude was deadass on some "half-this-half-this" straight up fanfiction in his phenotype shit, absolute autism, you need to stick to writing little girly novellas about your dream wolf boy @enchanted_elixir

What did the black say

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

Dude, I'm not trying to antagonize blacks here but what I have stated is literal truth.
Indians (india) write more academic papers and have better universities than anyone in Black Africa.

I've been through some academic literature and I literally see Indian surnames but never a Black African surname

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Deleted member 91702
Dude, I'm not trying to antagonize blacks here but what I have stated is literal truth.
Indians (india) write more academic papers and have better universities than anyone in Black Africa.

I've been through some academic literature and I literally see Indian surnames but never a Black African surname
I don't care, i only want to see you dead on a rope. Ignored.

This dude literally used surnames as a reason. Most Black authors who do have access to higher education are in fact not doing fucking psychology and beauty aesthetics, they are doing econ and fields that matter, and many do not have African names, even full Africans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Arthur_Lewis (mogs every Indian economist)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_James_Gates (mogs every Indian physicists - a few really good boys)

There are also quite a bit others in econ and physics who have english surname due to obvious fucking reasons you stupid bitch, why don't you open your chakras so you can understand history.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
There are also quite a bit others in econ and physics who have english surname due to obvious fucking reasons you stupid bitch, why don't you open your chakras so you can understand history.
These are just the fields I know. Now then why are Indians so fucking ugly, unathletic, and weak? I guess we'll never know bitch ass keep working on your fragrances and chakras fucking pussy. Actually we will know, they have god-given shit alleles, and will never amount to shit in sports, they are hairy as fuck, smelly as fuck as a consequence

These are just the fields I know. Now then why are Indians so fucking ugly, unathletic, and weak? I guess we'll never know bitch ass keep working on your fragrances and chakras fucking pussy. Actually we will know, they have god-given shit alleles, and will never amount to shit in sports, they are hairy as fuck, smelly as fuck as a consequence
All the fucking keling in these comments can come at me 1v5 i'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL AND WATCH THE LIFE LEAVE YOUR SOULS.

I WISH the day indians start a war with Americans. I will not feel the usual remorse one feels for killing civilized people.

I'm normally anti-war, but for such a war I will be first to volunteer.

Last edited:
All the fucking keling in these comments can come at me 1v5 i'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL AND WATCH THE LIFE LEAVE YOUR SOULS.

I WISH the day indians start a war with Americans. I will not feel the usual remorse one feels for killing civilized people.

I'm normally anti-war, but for such a war I will be first to volunteer.
Ok, this is a bit cray cray, but basically, if you're Indian I don't like you, quite the contrary. As that one very astute European-descent old American lady said in the world-wide famous meme "why are you people everywhere?" 2B Indians on the internet, the internet is simply a brown disease that must be trashed at this point. I do think they need a personal ethnic cleansing to balance numbers a bit so that entire social media networks aren't run over (re: Instagram), and forum boards essentially met with the Indians hiring Indians as soon as they touch management (re: Looksmax.org)

Last edited:
Ok, this is a bit cray cray, but basically, if you're Indian I don't like you, quite the contrary. As that one very astute European-descent old American lady said in the world-wide famous meme "why are you people everywhere?" 2B Indians on the internet, the internet is simply a brown disease that must be trashed at this point. I do think they need a personal ethnic cleansing to balance numbers a bit so that entire social media networks aren't run over (re: Instagram), and forum boards essentially met with the Indians hiring Indians as soon as they touch management (re: Looksmax.org)
This is inherently an Indian board and I want no part in it. Requesting self-ban that cannot be reversed @Gengar

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
This is inherently an Indian board and I want no part in it. Requesting self-ban that cannot be reversed @Gengar
You shall be missed my bhai. :feelswah:

Looking at scores, Indians score about 75 on IQ tests, while Africa as a whole scores 80, but specific countries like Nigeria, and others in similar economic position as India are all 85-90.

Therefore, Indians are stupid, ugly, nerds, weak, unathletic, smelly, short, fucking subhumans, no? What "thing" does Indians have?
@chudlite over, im sorry man😢

they're weaker, their male grip stregth is literally western child/woman tier, so they cause less trouble in western countries, hence less hate towards them. if they were as strong as niggers, you'd bet violent crime and rape would increase

I mean most of India’s population is people that live in slums so of course they are going to be stupid but the people that actually live in good house holds have quite a high iq mainly from pressure form their parents and they could fund their child’s education

If indians were smart they could figure out how to develope their country just like western countries did or even your neighbour china even tho its not as developed as the west.
Since when have Western countries become developed? All they do is shout that they are developed, but in fact they live in shit. China is the de facto most developed country in the world

• Ugh..