Why aren't you in Ukraine

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
you can go now and you will get guns to fight for Ukraine. Once you brutally murder the Russian dogs you will get sexy Ukranian women all over your dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, Johanjohan and 2 others
u write this

Thooki adichuvduven pathuka punda mava

Guys like @WannabeJock are low t males

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Why should I go there when Ukrainian stacies are coming here as refugees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
this is the first time ive ever supported the mass importation of refugees into my country. The refugees are predominantly female and more feminine than most western eruo girls with lower standards. The UK needs to import as many as possible to balance out the dating market

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
this is the first time ive ever supported the mass importation of refugees into my country. The refugees are predominantly female and more feminine than most western eruo girls with lower standards. The UK needs to import as many as possible to balance out the dating market

go kill yourself

You will never have this

FMjOv3CWUAE-yZc

If they paid me good to do so I would go right now

Otherwise no reason lmao

If they paid me to fight for Ukraine I would take my wage and secretly poison all my "comrades"