Why arnt you money maxxing!!!

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Money maxing solves everything. I’m on vacation in universal stuidos and because of all the Asian and foreign people the average height for guys is 5,5. Let me say that again THE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR MEN IS 5,5. This solves all your height problems, average height white men with no defects MOG. It’s so easy to slay with money. Imagine driving your dream car and eating 100$ dinners with your hot girl. You can have this. It just takes MONEY! Everytime I go to the money forum is dry with bad advice. Where’s my financial freedom homies. Where are my money for gh homies, where are my money for surgeries homies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Just become a millionaire

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Adonis
isn't this location maxxing? i take it you mean SEA

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Money maxing solves everything. I’m on vacation in universal stuidos and because of all the Asian and foreign people the average height for guys is 5,5. Let me say that again THE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR MEN IS 5,5. This solves all your height problems, average height white men with no defects MOG. It’s so easy to slay with money. Imagine driving your dream car and eating 100$ dinners with your hot girl. You can have this. It just takes MONEY! Everytime I go to the money forum is dry with bad advice. Where’s my financial freedom homies. Where are my money for gh homies, where are my money for surgeries homies.
What's your advice Mr Bezos how do us poorcels money like you?
How do you make your coin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1851
No, you can slay anywhere with money. Not to mention if your subhuman money makes your life 100 times better
yeah with gold diggers

yeah with gold diggers
Nah, the qualities that you need to have to make money are extremely attractive. Not to mention women and men love in different ways. It doesn’t matter how much love you have, if your a loser you will never have a quality girl. Just because you might like a girl for who she is she will never like you just for you. Because we love in different ways

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and currylightskin
What's your advice Mr Bezos how do us poorcels money like you?
How do you make your coin?
I don’t, I simply have a plan and ima keep making guides on how ima make my money. But I need more. I need a lot more

Vacationing at universal studios supposed to be impressive or smth?

Vacationing at universal studios supposed to be impressive or smth?
No, I’m not flexing my money. I’m lowkey poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and bara
Nah, the qualities that you need to have to make money are extremely attractive. Not to mention women and men love in different ways. It doesn’t matter how much love you have, if your a loser you will never have a quality girl. Just because you might like a girl for who she is she will never like you just for you. Because we love in different ways
love doesn't exist

even if i money max i could only put 16k a year to the side its very few