Why art exists

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
So people who don’t have a pretty face or captivating voice can still give the world something beautiful to see, hear, or ponder

That’s why artists are universally considered important, among the ranks of the beautiful and the elite

If you’re both ugly and unartistic you will never be special

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and UglyGod360
all art is bs and easily forgotten
its a hobby to spent time

800px-Michelangelo%27s_David_-_right_view_2.jpg

1504 :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, juste and Deleted member 17763
Art has the potential to last far longer than flesh and blood

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and BoneDensity
So by what? by trees?
I mean nothing will be remembered in the long run

Might aswell LDAR, faggot.
Do something ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
So people who don’t have a pretty face or captivating voice can still give the world something beautiful to see, hear, or ponder

That’s why artists are universally considered important, among the ranks of the beautiful and the elite

If you’re both ugly and unartistic you will never be special
Art is not about beauty though. It's about expression of something above or below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Art is not about beauty though. It's about expression of something above or below.
Sounds like some shit the guy in ur avi would say bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and juste
I
I need a redbull rn nigga
I need a big 20 oz can with ramen noodles for 5 dollars from the corner store
I’m coping with tea tho, shit doesn’t hit the same, the caffeine must be a different type

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Ok faces aren't about beauty they're about expressing genetic quality

Doesn't mean anyone cares about the ugly ones

it's to demonstrate skill in the hopes of advancing in society and thus reproducing. it all comes back to cope

well, most people dont have time to spend thinking about poetry, paintings, books, music, movies.

they have their lives to live, until their father dies, their lose a child, somobody breaks your heart and all the sudden you are desperate to find meaning in this life, if someone felt similar like you or something contradictory as when you feel great, youre in love your heart has to explode

And at these moments, art is no longer some entertainment

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 13787
well, most people dont have time to spend thinking about poetry, paintings, books, music, movies.
Anyone who has time to waste on this website has time to spend thinking about or creating art

it's to demonstrate skill in the hopes of advancing in society and thus reproducing. it all comes back to cope
You could say that about anything. Do you think chads just spend their entire day rotting and having sex? They like accomplishing things too, it's intrinsically rewarding. You wouldn't call it cope when they do it